Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Need You Now

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Need You Now Empty Need You Now

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon May 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Tapping her fingers against the table, Savannah glanced around her, absentmindedly chewing on a strand of her dark hair. What, what if he didn't even show up?

What if he'd actually died? What if - what if Ava was right -

Of course I was right. That's not the question here. The question here is whether you killed your dear friend Chris or not. Personally, I think you have. That's why he's not here y -

"Shut. Up." Savannah growled, slamming her hands down on her table. "Or else I - I'll -"

But there's nothing you can do. I'm part of you Savannah. Now and forever.

Swallowing hard, she crossed her arms, staring down at the ice cream in front of her and hoping desperately that Chris would show up. B - because she'd seen him die right in front of her. If that didn't warrant the need to see him, well then nothing did.

Outfit.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Need You Now Empty Re: Need You Now

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue May 29, 2012 5:03 pm

"Talking to yourself?" he asked in a teasing voice as he kissed her cheek quickly before he lost his nerve. He smiled as he sat in the seat across from him before his mind began to second guess himself and he began to babble as he always did, "Not that you know thats a bad thing... though I suppose its not... I mean... Its cute.. You're cute."

He swallowed and smiled shakily and laughed a bit.

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed May 30, 2012 12:35 am

Grinning up at Chris as he came into view, she blushed at his kiss, fingers reaching up to trace where his lips had been. He was here. Alive and well. So - so Ava could take that and shove it up his -

Oh, now I'm curious. Shove it up where?

Biting her lip, she ignored him, shrugging sheepishly at Chris, "It - it's a bad habit of mine," she mumbled, twirling the drawstrings of her hoodie around her fingers.

A little smile tugging on her lips, she laughed softly, "Thank you. You - you're adorable." Nodding, she looked up at him, determined to memorize every little detail of his face. If anything happened to him for real, she wanted to remember him like this.

"I saw you die," Savannah muttered, looking everywhere but at him, tears shining in her eyes before she shook her head, "Merlin, that sounds - my boggart. I - saw you die right in front of me." Glancing back at her, she resumed the chewing of her bottom lip.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu May 31, 2012 6:03 pm

Chris ducked his head at the compliment, blushing slightly, "Well I don't know about that Belle but thank you none the less."

He frown a little as he saw her expression cloud over. He reached out a hand to out over top of hers.

"Savannah, whats-" he stopped his question as she spoke, blinking slightly.

"You're-you're wrost fear is that I-I-" he continued to blink and stutter for a moment, for once his brain wasn't making him sound like an idiot only because it suddenly wasn't working properly.

"Hey now," he finally said, "Shh there Cher. I'm fine see? Nothing wrong with me at all."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu May 31, 2012 10:11 pm

Grinning at him, she shook it, "If I'm cute, then you're most definitely adorable."

Glancing down at his hand, she smiled slightly, squeezing his hand softly with hers.

"It seems like it," Savannah said softly, focusing her gaze down on the table. She wasn't even sure why it was Chris. Did, did she really care about him more than anyone else? Sneaking him a little glance, she looked quickly away.

"B - but what if something does?" She choked out, looking at him wildly, "What if something happens to you?"

That would be the wrong question. It's when, not if.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:02 pm

He frowned and continued to look at her. He bit his lip a moment, and looked around the room before pushing his seat back, and walking around the table, where he proptly, pushed anything infront of her back and sat down he could look at her.

He gently placed a finger under her chin, not entirely sure what he was doing, but hoping that it would help in some way.

"Listen to me, Oui?" he sighed, and pushed some hair from her face. "I live a rather dull life - nothings going to happen to me. And if it does, I'm going to be okay - you're going to be okay. We're all going to be okay."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Blinking slightly as she watched Chris move, she bit her lip, wondering for a brief moment if he was going to leave. Breathing a sigh of relief as he came closer instead, her cheeks reddened slightly.

"Ok," she said softly, nodding. She - she'd known him for a while now, right? And - and nothing bad had happened to him. So - so maybe - maybe Ross' death had been the end of all the bad things that had happened to those around her. Ignoring Ava's snarky comments, she nodded again, smiling slightly, "We - we'll be alright."

Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:23 am

He beamed as she agreed with him.

"Prefect," he said with a head nod, before his expresson froze a moment and he titled his head.

What the hell, he thought...

Leaning forward he grazed his lips across hers, a soft innocent kiss, not that the young boy had any idea how to do anything more, that lingered slightly.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:33 am

Beaming back at him, Savannah watched his expression change, her own blanking. What - what if he was thinking of leaving - or, or - she didn't think she could handle him leaving, not - not with the image playing behind her eyelids every time she closed her eyes.

Blinking hard as he leaned towards her, she curved her lips into a smile, leaning into the kiss. Closing her eyes, she pressed her lips against his softly, unable to not smile against his lips.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Chris didn't want to pull back, not right away. BUt eventually he did, his eyes bright as he looked at the girl.

"R-right," he said his voice shaking slightly so he cleared his throat, "Right so... food? Yes, that is what you get at places like this? I mean I suppose you could just get a drink- or well maybe that counts as food..."

He trailed off and shrugged a sheepish grin growing on his face.

"Yeah."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:40 am

Giving Chris a little smile as he pulled away, she giggled softly. Merlin, he was just so perfectly adorable. She could spend the rest of her life doing nothing else than spending time with him.

"Well, it's an ice cream parlour, so I guess that works. Though," she paused, grinning at him, "I guess ice cream counts as food."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:31 pm

"Right! Ice cream," he nodded his head smiling, "Of course Ice cream is food silly... what else would it be? I mean... you eat it, don't you?"

He grinned impishly before pushing himself off the table.

"I allow me to get you're treat. I mean not that I would think you dont' have money - or that you're... I just..."

He sighed and gave up in his babbling.

"What do you want?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Shrugging, she grinned, "Well, my parents tell me that candy and chocolate and ice cream aren't real food." At least, her father had. Her smile fading for a moment, she shook her head, clearing away the thought.

Giggling, she shook her head, "It's alright. I get what you mean." shrugging slightly, she added, "My mother works for the Ministry, so I guess I won't be living on the streets anytime soon."

Glancing at all the ice cream flavours, she hummed softly as she chose, "I'll go with chocolate." Nodding decisively, she grinned slightly.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:13 pm

"Well then I still want to know what they would be if they aren't food."

"You're mother works in the minsitry?" He looked up, "Thats cool, mine are just a nurse and a firefighter... well I suppose the last ones cool but really... its just more... stressful than anything."

"Chocolate it is," He grinned and kissed her cheek before going to get their orders.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:59 am

"I don't know," Savannah shrugged amusedly, smiling softly, "candy, maybe? The unofficial fifth food group." She added with a little giggle. Just being around him made everything feel so much better. Even Ava couldn't make her feel bad.

"I guess so," she mumbled, glancing down at the table before meeting Chris' gaze, "but she's always working, so even when I'm home I barely get to see her. I have Rosie, but it's not - it's just not the same, you know?" crinkling her nose, she paused in thought before shaking it off, smiling at him. "Your parents save people," Savannah said softly, "and that's absolutely amazing."

Blushing at his kiss, she gave him a quirky grin before sitting back and watching him get their ice cream. He was just so adorable, there were moments when just seeing him, she wanted to break out dancing from just sheer giddiness.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:13 pm

"You mean the best food group," Chris said with a laugh.

He came back carrying their ice cream, he set the chocolate one in front of her before plopping back in the seat across from her with his own contraption of icecream and candies loaded on top.

"I suppose they do," he said with a slight frown. He'd never really thought about it much - seen the similarities between the two jobs, "I guess I never really thought about what they actually did. They just... did them."

"Thats too bad that you're mom wasn't around much; my parents use to be gone a lot too... both those jobs... they work on funny hours - you never know when a house it going to burn down, or someones going to be sick."

He shrugged, "I can remember times when they both would just have to go running out of the house because they were called in for something."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Shrugging, she grinned, "I can't argue with that."

Thanking him for the ice cream, she glanced at his ice cream amusedly. "How very unhealthy," Savannah said with a grin, twirling a spoon around in her hand.

"I'm not really sure what exactly my mum does in the Ministry," she admitted, swirling her spoon around the bowl absentmindedly, "but it has to be pretty worthwhile with how much she does it."

Glancing back at him, she smiled, "But you have your sister with you. So you're not alone at home when it happens. I guess I could just go to Rosie's," shaking her head, her smile widened slightly, "I know she wouldn't mind, but I don't know, it'd just feel weird to go to her all the time."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:00 pm

"Oh but so delicious," he grinned taking a big scoop and shoving it all in his mouth, getting a bit on his face. He wiped it off with the back of his hand, his grin turning bashful.

"I suppose so, but... having Belle around isn't all that its cracked up to be," he gave a little grin,"Not that I don't love her or anything - bu tyou know, siblings or well.. you don't have one so. but I mean.. yeah..."

He shook his head and laughed.

"You can come to france any time you want to."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:57 pm

"I bet it is," Savannah giggled, laughing harder as he got some ice cream on his face. "You really are adorable." she said, shaking her head amusedly.

Eyes lighting up, she grinned at him, "I - really? You wouldn't mind? Oh," she exclaimed, remembering something. Dropping her spoon, she blushed, diving under the table to retrieve it.

Sitting back in her chair, Savannah said, "I just remembered. My best friend - JJ - she wants to meet you."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 pm

"Course I mean it," Chris said with a slight grin, "Mama will love to dout upon you.. literally. She'll probably spoil you worse than she does her children."

He raised his eyebrow, smirking slightly, "The best friend huh? That sounds rather omminous."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:57 am

"Ooh, I've never been spoiled before," Savannah sighed dreamily, shoving a spoon of ice-cream into her mouth. "It must be nice." Momentarily allowing herself to drift off into a state of wonder, she shook herself out of it to grin at Chris.

"JJ's like, the sweetest person ever. She'll love you. I know it. You're not a hard person to love." Blushing furiously as she realized what she'd just said, she grinned, shaking her head softly.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Chris smiled, "Well Ma's good at it. If you're on your good behaviour that is. The moment you misbehave the spoiling goes out the window."

Chris ducked his head slightly, before looking back up at her with a slight grin.

"Well then, bring on the best friend."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:14 am

"I always am," Savannah grinned, placing a hand over her heart, "Cross my heart and hope to die."

Ooh, if the dying option happened, imagine how many lives that'd save.

Her expression flashing to anger, it disappeared seconds later with a shake of her head. No - no - it was a lie. Nothing had happened to anyone since Ross had died. It - she was cured.

"Great!" she exclaimed, spooning another mouthful of ice cream into her mouth.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Chris smiled and leaned over to kiss her on the cheek.

"Great," he repeated before turning back to his ice cream. Completely content with just sitting there, spending time with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:45 am