Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Cheer Me Up

Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Cheer Me Up Empty Cheer Me Up

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Mon May 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Lex's eyes wandered placidly around the room, silently appreciating the bold array of colours that were displayed across the walls. Candy was good. Her gaze flickered to the people that swarmed the shop, studying each of them carefully for a brief moment before moving onto the next. They all seemed happy.

God, she needed to move on from Kas. She'd ended that- she'd chosen to end it, too. She needed a friend, that's what she needed. But in a city full of strangers- how would she even...

Sighing frustratedly, the woman stopped in her tracks to study an interesting purple coloured sweet opposite her.
    Alexander Vorstenbach
    Alexander Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

Cheer Me Up Empty Re: Cheer Me Up

Post by Alexander Vorstenbach Tue May 29, 2012 12:32 am

Alexander walked around the busy store helping customers and subjecting sweets for them to try when he spotted a dark haired woman in front of the Fizzing Wizbees. Walking up to her he spoke carefully as not to startle her, “Hello Miss may I help you find something? Or maybe suggest the sugar quills, they really are sweet.” He gave her one of his lopsided smiles and ran his hand threw his hair. They were quiet busy today which wasn’t quiet odd; everyone could always use something sweet. Sweets and candy could fix almost any first world problem, including brake-ups and hunger.
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Alexis Van Zandt
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexis Van Zandt Thu May 31, 2012 7:34 pm

Lex blinked, mildly surprised at the stranger. Very few people, she had found, approached her. She gave him a small, polite smile.

"I'm not sure, exactly," she paused, and frowned at the shop. "I've-" she blushed a bit, and a cheeky smile played at her lips. "I've had most of the sweets here." She hadn't smiled in a while, either.

Common decency could go miles.

"I'm looking for something new, maybe?" she asked sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck.
    Alexander Vorstenbach
    Alexander Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexander Vorstenbach Thu May 31, 2012 7:58 pm

“Something new,” Alexander said pursuing his lips in thought, “Oh I’ve got just the thing. Just over here,” he said going over to a shelf in the middle of the store, “The everlasting box of chocolates,” he said picking up a small purple box. With this you will never run out of chocolate.” He turned back to the girl holding the box out to her. “Why don’t you try one?” he opened the box and held it out to the young lady. “The flavors will surprise you.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:32 am