Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It's just not me then

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

It's just not me then Empty It's just not me then

Post by Manda Tue May 29, 2012 5:51 pm

OUTFIT

Kaitlen walked in, feeling a bit weird because she was wearing a top that showed her belly. And Kait was perfectly sober, thank you very much. Maybe it was because she was feeling a bit more confident with her body, but not enough to be dressed like a slut while she was sober though.

Sitting at a table, she looked at the menu, wondering what she is in the mood for. When the waitress came over, she started ordering in Russian, but then realized the girl could not speak Russian. "Sorry," Kait quickly apologized in English. "I'll take the Ham and Provolone sandwhich."

Watching her retreating figure, she wished she was at Durmstrang right now. She missed her old school a lot.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It's just not me then Empty Re: It's just not me then

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue May 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Faye wasn't really looking where she was going. She was feeling kind of lost in the place, with all the people. She always felt that way in a crowd unless she had someone familiar to anchor herself to.

In this state she did what Faye did best - walk into things.

"Oh," she muttered in surprised Russian, "Sorry; not... not watching where I was going."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue May 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Hearing somebody say something in Russian, made her even happier. Turning around, she saw a thin girl with blondish hair. "That's alright," Kait replied happily in Russian. "You can sit if you want, if you ain't expected to be somewhere." The red head gestured to a seat, while thanking the waitress for her meal.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu May 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Faye looked around shyly before shrugging slight and sitting down.

"I'm never expected anywhere," she said softly as she looked at the table in front of her, and only ordering a glass of water when the waitress took notice of her and asked. She wasn't hungry, but that wasn't anything new to her now. It was just same old, same old.

She hardly remembered what it felt like to actually feel hunger.

"Do- do you go to Durmstrang?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu May 31, 2012 6:52 pm

"What? Never expected?" Kait asked, frowning. "Well, lets change that. I expect you to sit here because I don't want you to be lonely," She told her.

"Ain't you going to order something?" She asked, confused.

"Yeah, but currently I am at Hogwarts. Though I miss Durmstrang, a lot. Hogwarts is ... bright for me," Kait told her, digging into her sandwhich.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Faye shrugged, "My parents don't... they usually don't notice whether I leave or not so... they can hardly expect me when they could care less if I was gone."

She smiled and laughed a bit at her statment and nodded, "Well then, I think I have fufilled that expectation, yes?"

She played with the glass that had arrived.

"No... I'm not, I'm not hungry. Waters good, I like water," she looked up with a slight smile, "At least.. I like it when its in a glass."

"Bright?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Frowning, she leaned back in her chair. "My mom is like that," Kait whispered. "Though when I am there, she knows for we live in a one bedroom house. She... yells a lot."

"Water is good, and very healthy," Kait agreed.

"Too happy, Durmstrang is very chilling, and threatening. Good for keeping out enemies."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:20 am

"They don't really yell," Faye shrugged, "I mean... they critique but they don't often yell. I think they'd actually have to care to yell."

"That is is," Faye nodded her head with a slight smile, glad that for once there didn't seem to be anyone bothering her about what she ate or not.

"Well... I'm sure Hogwarts is good too," Faye said tilting her head, "I mean... students have been going their for a long time have they not? They have to be good for something."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:37 am

Nodding, she messed with her drink. "Well, that sucks." She wasn't sure what else to say. "Why do you not eat?" She suddenly asked. "I mean, I don't mind for I don't know the reason, but I am just curious. Small appetite? Or just not hungry?"

"Good point," Kait agreed reluctantly. But in her opinion, Durmstrang was still better. And she told the girl so.

"What are you doing here?" Kait asked curiously.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Faye shrugged, "Its not that bad really. Its just the way it is; nothing to really dwell on I'd say."

"A bit of both I suppose," Faye didn't look up as she spoke, a little uncomfortable with the direction this was going. It wasn't that she didn't want people to know about her illness - honestly she couldn't care less either way... if it wasn't for the way people acted when they learned. No one had ever not felt... well awkward, when she told them, and honestly she felt she could just live with out the haslte. "I never had a big appiteite... and I'm just not... not that hungry, much, anymore."

She shrugged and took a sip of her drink just for something to do.

"Well, I suppose it is," Faye grinned a bit, "Though its the only school I've known so I don't suppose I'm much of an authority."

"Oh well... I've just... been around. It seemed like as good a place as any to slip into for a ... break."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:53 pm

"Alrighty then," Kait replied, just a tiny bit concerned. The healers better not be getting to me, Kait thought, not exactly too happy about that.

"True, true," Kait agreed again. "This place is good, I don't met a lot of people I know here. It's also good for meeting new people.... though I usually do not come here for that." Kait told her, babbling a little.

Kait realized the conversation was getting a bit boring. Kait didn't want that. "So... I am bored here and I want a good conversation. Tell me about yourself, and don't be shy," Kait threw her a relaxed grin.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Faye looked up a slight smile on her face, "But I'm always shy; I suppose that counts as telling you about myself doesn't it?"

She gave a little laugh, and fiddled with the edge of the table as she thought of something else to say.

"Well... I live in Russia, I go to Durmstrang - I'm a third year Slushetal. I was very scared I wasn't going to make friends when I first went to durmstrang... I never had friends before I went to Durmstrang..."

She bit her lip and frowned.

"Umm... I like the colour green and don't understand Quidditch?"

She gave out a little laugh, "Is that enough about me yet?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 8:45 pm