Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Silly Love Songs

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Silly Love Songs Empty Silly Love Songs

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue May 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Blaine sits on a bar stool in the night club. He always came here to just get away from his father and brother. He felt good here. He turns to the bartender. "ill start small, just a cocktail for now, surprise me on what it is. i dont care." he leans against the counter, waiting for his drink. He is dressed in a pair of bright read torn jeans (showing the cuts, burns, and bruises from that nights beating), an August Burns Red t-shirt, his black zip-up hoodie, a pair of black grunge boots, and his DC hat. He is wearing fingerless gloves to cover the burns on his hands and his hair is parted to cover the black eye he had recieved.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Silly Love Songs Empty Re: Silly Love Songs

Post by Tony Stark Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:48 am

Merle approached the bar and gave the barmaid a look. "He'll have a pumkin juice." He order and tapped a hand on the bar for his usual whiskey. "What you doing in here kid? Little young arent you?" He asked. He himself gave off the appearence of an 18 year old man but he seemed to be acting much older for his age.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Blaine fakes an innocent grin at the man. "well i dont know what you mean. it was virgin honest." he wasnt lieing. He hated the taste of alchohol. Made him sick. The bartender here knew blaine well enough to know his likes and dislikes. Blaine was closer to the bartender than he was to his own father, yet he never really would be close to anyone, unless they were in love.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Aurmerle tilted his head to the side testing his heart beat and gave a little nod. "I believe you, but still this is my night club and you son are underage." He said taking a sip of his drink. "Someone been giving you trouble?" He asked pointing to the black eye.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Blaine rolls his eyes at the question "yes actually. my father. but meh its nothing i haven't dealt with before. ill manage. why do you care? its not like you know me... and normally random strangers care enough to ask me about my troubles"
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:50 am

"Didn't say i cared." He shrugged. "Just curious. Is a man not allowed to wonder in his own domain?" He asked getting up and heading to a booth towards the side of the club, nodding for the boy to follow.

He reached into his inside pocket and pulled out a flask of blood and quickly took a sip to quench his thirst before it got the better of him. "So I'm guessing you go to Hogwarts? Does the headmaster not know of your father problems?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:01 am

Blaine scoffs at the mans question "of course not. i generaly stay out of the mans way. my fathers been this way since i was four, got horrifically worse after my mom left us when i was seven" blaine felt a pain in his chest when he spoke, did he actually care? he sighs "i hate him and my brother. my brother has always been his favourite. father never laid a hand on precious nathaniel" his rage caused him to tense up, crushing the glass of pumpkin juice in his hand
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:25 am

"Older brother?" He asked. "Been there and done that son." He said shaking his head. He'd always been in the shadow of his older brother in his time. "You have no idea how easy you kids have it now a days. You should have tried living back in my day, I didn't stand a chance living in my brothers shadow. Then there was my younger sister. Being the only daughter even she was favoured above me. You see the estates automatically go to the eldest son, the daughters marry the best bachelors in town and the others... well they get cast as spares and get taken if necessary." He said shaking his head.

"Quite the temper you have there." He noted as he broke the glass but rather than saying anything else he simply raised his hand and order someone to clean it up. "Guess what im trying to say is, look on the bright side. You never know your father could just suddenly find himself in a tricky situation with a very violent creature." He said giving the boy a smirk as he took a sip of his drink making sure on of his fangs was on show for good measure.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:01 am

Blaine glaces up from the pain in his hand, which was quite saticfying, to the man. Fangs. This dude was a vampire. Blaine wasnt frightened in the least. He was actually somewhat intrigued. " so youre saying youd kill my father?" his eyes flash happily. "that would finally make me happy..."
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Merle smiled. "Those words did not leave my lips." He smiled. He knew no one was listening, no one was close enough to even hear them, human or otherwise but the kid had to start to learn. If he didn't learn to watch his words in public now who knew what dangers he would face in the future.

"I could kill your father." He said lifting his arms up onto the back of the seats beside him. "It wouldn't be too much effort. What is he like?" He asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:48 pm