Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Parched

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Parched Empty Parched

Post by Hades Andrews Wed May 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Hades walked into the 3 broomsticks. He ordered a butterbeer and waited for it too come. When it did he paid and took a seat. The 3 broomsticks wasn't packed yet. Hades took a sip and placed it down. He looked around too see if anyone he knew was here. When he saw a couple familiar faces he simply nodded and looked away. Hades sighed, this was a very slow day he thought.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Parched Empty Re: Parched

Post by Manda Thu May 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Running in, while dripping wet because of the heavy downpour, she shrieked, "I hate this rain!" Everybody turned around to look at her, and she merely glared at them. "I hate england, why does it have to rain so much," The girl grumbled, as she sat down at a table where a boy was sitting.

"Hope you don't mind, and if you do, I don't care," Kait told him while smirking. She ordered a Firewhiskey, and looked back at the boy. "I'm Kaitlen Grayson."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Hades heard a girl come in and he tried not to laugh when she became so blunt and told them she hated England. She came over to his table and he just shook his head. "No, I don't mind" Hades told her. She reminded him of someone, he just couldn't remember. When she said her name it hit him. This was Iris's sister. "I knew you looked familiar, I'm Hades Andrews, I date your sister Iris" Hades told her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:19 am

Clapping her hands, she leaned forward. "Perfect! I've been meaning to met you. I must deem you worthy to date my wonderful sister after all!" Kait drank her Firewhiskey, glad that nobody was here to yell at her for drinking.

Trying to think of something, she couldn't play the sister role. "Oh, I give up," Kait grumbled. "Lets just have a conversation, and then I will deem you worthy cuz I don't feel like facing Iris's wrath."

Placing her feet on the table, she asked, "What are you doing here?"
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:58 am

Hades looked at her amused. He chuckled a little bit. "Nah, go right ahead. Your her sister and I would like the approval and to get to no you so it will be easier on your sister to have her boyfriend and sister not killing each other" Hades told her.

Hades nodded still amused. "Don't worry, we can have a conversation and you won't have to deal with her wrath if you and I hit it off and she is pleased that we get along" Hades said to Kait. "Whiskey must be good if you're killing the cup" Hades said to her drinking a lot of it.

Hades just shrugged. "Just wanted to get away from school, tired of seeing all those books, quills, classrooms, ext. There is also the fact that I was bored and like I said, needed to get away, even from all those couples kissing" Hades responded.

"What are you doing here" Hades asked.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:51 pm

"Hmm.. that would suck wouldn't it?" Kait mused. She tried to imagine Frodo and Anya fighting, thought Frodo and Lena has been a bit weird around each other lately, and truly understood now why her and Dylan fighting had hurt Lor.

Grinning, she drank some more whiskey. "Good. Then maybe she will give me more alcohol for being good to her boyfriend. And the whiskey is good, I needed this. I haven't drank whiskey since last night." It was afternoon right now, so that was a long time for her really.

"Just go meet Iris and kiss her then!" Kait exclaimed. "I'm sure she'd like it."

"I wanted to drink, and talk to a random stranger while forgetting my name," Kaitlen said, mostly joking.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Hades nodded. "You have no idea. Even when your best friend is a big flirt and he is now crushing on someone, it's like hell freezed over" Hades told Kait.

Hades laughed at that. "I think she just might but knowing her, she would probably kill you for drinking whiskey but it'll be our little secret" Hades told Kait. Hades looked at her confused. "Okay, you haven't drunk it since last night. That really isn't a long time" Hades told her still confused.

Hades smiled and nodded. "I kind of proposed to her, that was her Christmas gift but she ended up having other plans. Plans I think you no of" Hades didn't want to say the kidnapping. He didn't no how Kait would react but he knew how Iris would. Hades took a sip of his butterbeer and almost chocked on it when her next words came out. "Wow, you are better then I'd thought you'd be" Hades told her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:27 pm

"Iris? It wouldn't be too long before she becomes like my friends, they keep yelling at me for drinking." Sighing, she grinned. "I have been drinking for a long time now, and ever since that kidnapping, I have been drinking more and more."

"PROPOSED?" Kait shriek, getting looks from people. "Iris hasn't told me this! I am going to kill her!" Grumbling on how Iris forgot to tell her about a important detail, Kait looked at him again.
    "How has she been coping? I know how she acts about it around me, but I am not sure about around other people."

"I was mostly joking. I don't get drunk with random strangers, I am too paranoid now."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:52 am

Hades nodded. "I would disagree but yeah, she will" Hades said to her. Hades shrugged. "You should do what you're comfortable with, if you think drinking is going to help then drink, just don't over do it" Hades told Kait.

Hades was a little surprised by her out burst. "Yeah, I thought Iris would have told you" Hades said being honest. Maybe Iris forgot to tell her. Hades took a sip of his drink and looked at her. "Well when we first got reunited, you could say that. She broke down crying, she told how scared she was and I helped her threw it, I think she is doing better then she was before but she'll still have those memories" Hades said to Kait.

Hades nodded. "Noted, I'll make sure to write that in a book for future times" Hades joked.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Kait stared gobsmacked at Hades. "Hades... you are the first person to EVER say that to me. My friends are usually telling me to start drinking less, then stop drinking." Still staring at him, she grinned. "Hades, you are offically approved to be, my sister's boyfriend/Fiance."

Shrugging, She told him, "We are usually talking about how we are coping, dear mother," Kait spit out the last word with hate,"and other stuff." Pausing, she finished off her whiskey, and decided not to drink anymore. The red head wanted to be sober for a while. "Similiar to me, though it took me a while to start crying." Kait laughed.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Hades took a sip of his drink and watched as Kait stared at him then spoke. Hades laughed and nodded. "What, it's true, you're old enough to decide who and what you want to be, if you want to be someone who drinks go ahead. Thank you for approving, I think you and I will get along perfectly" Hades told her.

Hades nodded. "I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Iris, one day it will get better. You will be able to think about that day and not feel guilty because what happened was not yours or Iris's fault. Iris thinks it was her fault but it wasn't, it was the douche bag who did it. You guys are safe on school grounds" Hades told Kait.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:58 am

"I think so too," Reaching over to high five him, Kait started thinking, that Iris chose a good boy. "If I weren't dating somebody right now, and Iris wasn't dating you, I would have been claiming you right now," Kait told him, not really thinking straight right now.

"Kind of hard to think that right now, but mine as well keep hoping, hm?" The Greek replied, drawing invisible things on the table. "It wasn't Iris fault," Kait snarled suddenly. "She just happened to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:51 am

Hades high fived her back. Hades was glad that she approved of him. Hades took a sip of his drink and then looked at her. Hades wiped his mouth. "Thanks Kait, if I wasn't in love with your sister, I think I could have fell for you but not sure since I'm with Iris. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy. If he ever hurts you, you come tell me" Hades said to her with a smirk.

Hades nodded in understanding. "I understand" Hades told her. Hades watched her draw invisible lines into the table. Hades was a little taken back. "I'm not saying it's yours or hers, it wasn't either of yours Kait" Hades told her. "What happened to you should have never happened" Hades told her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:24 pm

"Hmm.. Frodo is too much of a gentleman to ever do something like that on purpose. I'm not to worried, and I can always kick his butt. I appreciate it," Kait told him laughing. Kait couldn't imagine Fro doing something on purpose, to hurt her. Sometimes he acted like all he wanted to do was hide her away forever, from lunatics and her mother. "Stay with Iris, She's a good catch."

"Sometimes it feels that way," Kait mumbled, too low for him to hear. Hesitating, Kait looked up at him. "Iris getting kidnapped, being thrown into a cell... basically everything that happened, shouldn't have happened while we were in that cell."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Hades nodded and laughed. "That's good, a girl who can kick ass is a very strong person, now I no where Iris gets it from" Hades said to her. He took a sip of his drink again. Hades nodded his head. "Don't worry I will" Hades said honestly. He loved Iris and nothing was ever going to change that.

Hades caught onto some words but not all. Hades looked at her when she continued to talk. "Kait, I agree, 100% that, that stuff shouldn't have happened to you both, you guys never deserved any of that. You both are safe though" Hades said to Kait.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:54 pm

"It's a Grayson thing," Kait responded, tempted to throw something. Looking back at him, Kait asked, "Can I throw something at you?"

"Good."

"For now, until we head off for the summer. I will be with my lunatic of a mother, Iris will be with her adoptive parents. We'd probably both be traveling though... a lot."

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:05 am

Hades nodded. "I no what you mean, my family has things that we always do the same, it's in our blood" Hades told Kait. When she asked to throw something at him he looked at her. "What and no" Hades said still confused on why she wanted to throw something.

Hades nodded to her when she said good. Soon she got into a different story. "You can always go stay with Iris if you feel uncomfortable where you are now" Hades suggested.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:43 am

Wincing suddenly, Kait hoped that she didn't have any traits from her father. But yet, she probably got her looks from her dad's side or something. She did not look like her mother at all... though, that is kind of a good thing.

"Hmm, some of the things may not be very well... oh look! A sickle!" Picking up the Sickle, Kait realized she suddenly got distracted. "Oops, and I promise if I do, it won't hurt too bad." She'd probably not listen anyways, and throw something at somebody.

Call her impulsive? Why not.

"Hmm... but Iris lives with her adoptive parents right? I don't think they will welcome a long lost twin, who drinks a lot and is recovering mentally."
    Tara Enderson
    Tara Enderson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tara Enderson Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Tara sighed as she glanced around the room. A young girl was sitting at a table with some boy, a smoking cup in her hand. Firewhisky, no doubt served to her be the new trainee. I'll deal with her later, Tara thought.

Striding over to the table, Tara said briskly, "Excuse me, miss. I don't think you're old enough to be drinking." She tried to keep a straight face, but if this was the third time that day that Tara had caught an underage witch or wizard drinking in her pub. They've got to be crazy to think that they wouldn't get caught.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Looking up at the woman, Kait groaned. Kait needed her alcohol, it was something to help her keep her sanity. Well, what's left of it.

"Hmm... why don't they get rid of the drinking age in England," Kait complained. Turning to the waitress, she shrugged. Finishing off the Whiskey, Kait flashed a grin. "Sorry, from Greece. No drinking age there, and I have been in tough spot recently, so it is kind of wanted."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:02 am

Hades watched her think about something. She then broke her silence and then Hades couldn't help but laugh. "Wow, taking other peoples money, nice" Hades teased. "No" Hades laughed. "Throw something at a random person" Hades suggested.

Hades shrugged. "Screw what they say, bet they'd let you stay if they really love Iris enough to no she needs her sister" Hades took a sip of his drink. Hades saw the worker come over and confront Kait on her drinking. Kait of course fought back.

Hades put his hand on his head. He looked at Kait and tried not to laugh at that. He had to admit it was funny but he didn't laugh. He just shook it off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:59 am