Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

If it keeps you alright

If it keeps you alright Empty If it keeps you alright

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 am

Talia walked into the busy candy shop, smiling. Within her family, it was well known to her weaknesses of Peppermints. And Talia has recently ran out of her favorite candy.

Her smile disappeared though, when she found out her favorite kind of mint was out. "But..." Tel whispered, pouting. "But..."
    Louis DuBois
    Louis DuBois
    Adult
    Adult

If it keeps you alright Empty Re: If it keeps you alright

Post by Louis DuBois Thu May 31, 2012 3:44 am

Louis smirked as he walked down the streets of Azorat with a smirk and a purposeful stride. He had finished his job in Azorat and now, the young man walked around for a place to have... fun. As he passed a candy shop, he looked in and the noticed a fairly attractive young woman. Deciding, he'd talk to her, he walked in with a fake, plausible smile.

He was lying.

Then again, Louis always lied about what he did but it always seemed to convince the rest of the world.

"I hope that pout isn't permanent," Lou said with a small smirk as he walked up to her. "Don't want to give that pretty face some wrinkles."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:31 am

Turning around suddenly, Talia blushed while ducking her head. She wasn't exactly sure on how to handle this situation, not many males was bold enough to talk to her that way.

"They just don't have my favorite candy," Talia told him, still not happy. "And thanks for the compliment... I am Talia, Talia Chan," The girl held out her hand, still blushing. At once, her fathers voice rang in her ears.

Don't trust humans so easily, my dear. Don't give them your name, don't tell them what you are. I wouldn't want.. Her father's voice faded, as she pushed it away. Not all humans isn't that bad, they are almost just like her. Just a few... differences.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content