Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

This Is Just Not My Day

Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

This Is Just Not My Day Empty This Is Just Not My Day

Post by Lachlan Cooper Thu May 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Lachlan was just about finishing up some fileling a case on one of the suspected members of the Mafia when he realized the Auror who investigated the person did not submit their report, Lachlan rolled his eyes then stormed out of the file room and up to the Head Auror's office to find out who was the investigating Auror was

He went to open the door but it appeared to be locked, Lachlan could feel he his anger rise, this was just not his day he couldn't stand incompedant people who made his job harder. Lachlan knocked hard on the wooden door waiting for an answer
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

This Is Just Not My Day Empty Re: This Is Just Not My Day

Post by Brock Veni Cox Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Brock glanced toward his door, away from the girl he currently had pinned on his desk with his body - her name probably started with an S or something - and pressed the intercom that went straight to his secretary.

"Who is at my door?" He purred into the small speaker. The redhead beneath him shivered, and he could hear the hitch in his secretary's breath.

"I-I think it's Cooper, sir."

Brock gave a long suffering sigh and pushed off the woman, who simpered at him and whined. He pressed his lips against hers, letting the kiss linger and lengthen, before pulling away completely. The redhead with the C-name sat up and adjusted her shirt as he made his way over to the door, unlocking it with a wave of his hand and raising an eyebrow at the man revealed when he opened the door. It was wide enough for him to see the woman on his desk, but he really didn't care - he was what he was, so what? - he only glanced at her when she waved to the other Auror.

"Yes, Cooper?" He asked pleasantly.
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:33 am

Lachlan saw a woman in his office when Brock opened the door, Lachlan rolled his eyes, it seemed like this man was incapable of doing anything other than women

"Who was the Auror who was sent to investigate Mafia activity in Diagon Alley last week, because whoever they are, they did not submitt a report"

Lachlan then glanced over at the woman then back to Brock "You know, if you actually kept your personal life separate from work you might actually be able to keep a check on your Aurors" Lachlan said not meaning to sound quite as cutting as he did
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:49 am

Brock scoffed. "Hey now, no need to be that way." He chided, rolling his shoulders and yawning slightly. "He did, in fact, submit a report. I was looking over it, and did not refile it yet." He shrugged, completely unconcerned, and walked into his office again.

"For your information, I keep my work life and personal life completely separate." He said. "But as they say, all work and no play makes Dick a dull boy." He moved to the woman there, holding out a hand to help her down. "If you please, my dear?" The red head took his hand and hopped off his desk, and he picked up the report - one of many - and held it out to Cooper.

"If you have a problem with my methods, feel free to take it up with the minister. I'm sure Kallie will be amused, if nothing else. If by some small miracle she does actually kick me out, which she won't, you have full reign to run this department as well as you believe you can. Until then, please keep your opinions to yourself. I happen to be doing my job well, it's not my fault you're having a bad day." Taking the shot of vodka the red head had prepared for him, he threw it back into his gullet, drinking it down.

"Oh. Would you like a drink, Cooper?" He asked belatedly, a grin tugging at his lips. "I have almost everything." He gestured to the bar behind his desk, where another woman, this one a blond, poked her head up. "You look stressed, mate. You should probably get laid."
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:26 am

Lachlan gritted his teeth at Brock, he could not stand this guy "Oh I will be taking this to the Minister, because clearly she has no idea of your appauling work ethic"

Lachlan gave the blonde woman a disgusted look then looked back to Brock

"I wouldn't get too use to this if I were you, in fact I might even begin packing" Lachlan said slamming the door in the man's face his soul ambition now was to crush Brock like a bug
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Brock shrugged and walked back toward his desk, gait predatory and slow as he cornered the redhead again. He'd always had someone like Cooper, someone to try and bring him down for the way he did things. The kicker was, as long as he did his job, and did it well, no one ever cared about his work ethic. The ends always justified the means.

What other Head Auror had ever caught a culprit on his second day in office? No one.

Lowering his lips to the Redhead's throat, he hoisted her onto the desk, acting as if nothing had interrupted them.

People like Cooper were just bumps in the road. Speed bumps. There to remind him to stay at least a little slower than the usual. But they weren't dangerous. Not ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:02 am