Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

When life was easier

Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

When life was easier Empty When life was easier

Post by Korrie Johnson Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:45 am

Korrie walked to the forest of clearing and got out her sketch pad from her bag. She got out some drawing tools and started to draw the scenery around her. Korrie loved drawing when things got bad, she was good at it. Korrie couldn't take much more of this, being alone, not knowing what to do. It killed her inside. Korrie sighed and continued to draw. She heard a noise but was too focused that she didn't look up.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

When life was easier Empty Re: When life was easier

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Charlotte walked to the forest clearing, loving the nature and the birds chirping around her. She had her journal in hand and was hoping to get some inspiration to write.

Thinking she was alone, she started singing an old Muggle song she loved but shut up as soon as she saw someone else in the clearing. A young girl, maybe about her age, was focused doing something that seemed like . . . drawing.

"I'm sorry," Charlotte muttered, not wanting to disrupt her, and sat in an old tree trunk, grabbing her pen and her journal.
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:50 am

Korrie was drawing the scenery when she heard singing. She didn't really recognize the song. Korrie turned around when the girl apologized. "No it's fine, come site" Korrie said pointing to the spot next to her. Korrie put the finishing touches on her drawing and looked at it satisfied.

Korrie looked to the girl, she looked about her age. Korrie closed her drawing book and waited for the girl to take a seat next to her.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:18 am

Charlotte looked up at the girl and smiled, getting up and walking over to where she was. "Thanks," she said as she sat down, "Were you drawing?"

She played with her pen for a while and decided it would be best of she introduced herself. "I'm Charlotte," she told her, "What's your name?"
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:02 am

Korrie looked at her. "No problem" Korrie smiled to her. Korrie then nodded. "It's a hobby of mine, I like to think of an image and do it on paper so I can remember it" Korrie said to her.

Korrie watched her play with her pen and then heard her say her name was Charlotte. "Nice to meet you Charlotte, I'm Korrie" Korrie introuduced herself. "So what do you like to do for fun besides sing" Korrie asked.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:48 pm

"Oh," Charlotte said as she brought her journal to her lap, putting her pen on top of it, "That's nice."

The girl smiled, "Korrie, that's a very pretty name, I like it." Blushing a bit when Korrie mentioned singing, she shrugged, "I'm not really a singer, though. I like writing, it's pretty much what I do all the time. Writing, reading, and listening to music."
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Korrie nodded to her. "Yeah, I've been waiting to do my friend, I promised I'd draw him and I'm working on it" Korrie nodded.

"Thanks, Charlotte is pretty, my mom was going to name me Charolotte but changed it last minute" Korrie explained. Korrie nodded. "I no what you mean, I usually draw and read or hang out with my friends" Korrie said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:21 pm