Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hogwarts Here i come

Jayden Meven
    Jayden Meven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Hogwarts Here i come Empty Hogwarts Here i come

Post by Jayden Meven Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Jayden walked through Kings Cross pushing his trolley his dad by his side. Jayden took in a deep breath. His brother Jared was a Hufflepuff 3rd year he looked his brother and grinned. Jayden looked at his owl on the trolley and smiled. Jayden looked at his dad. " Son may we talk a bit ? " Jayden looked at his dad. " Sure dad" Jayden looked at his dad and smiled. Taya looked at her brother and. " Oh yea he gets to go to Hogwarts and i dont." Taya 3 more years from now." " Jayden no matter what house your in i will still love you." Jayden looked at his dad then got on the train with his three brothers.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Hogwarts Here i come Empty Re: Hogwarts Here i come

Post by Serena D. Middleton Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:06 pm

The Middleton family strutted though the Kings Cross station with their neighbors and family friends, the Charming’s, not far behind. “Come on Prince,” Serena called rolling her eyes at her older brother, “You so slow.” The young girl ran ahead of the two families holding hands with her childhood best friend Ashton Charming, and their two cats, Socks and Dukey, not far behind them. They had spent their whole lives together and nothing could pull them apart.
    Once on the train Serena, Prince, Ashton and Ashton’s two older siblings all climbed into one compartment and leaned out the window. “Bye Mama and Papa!” Serena Called wavering out of the train’s window. She still held Ashton had and her older brother had his hand on her shoulder. Once their younger siblings and parents disappeared into the crowd Serena and Ashton took a seat on one side of the compartment farthest away from the door and the older three students across from them. “This is going to be so fun!” Serena exclaimed.
    Jayden Meven
    Jayden Meven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jayden Meven Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Jayden walked through the compartments.He ran in to the the girl. " Hi im Jayden Meven" Jayden looked at his brother Kevin. " Hi Prince" Jayden looked. " Go Kevin i will find a compartment to sit in." Jayden looked at the girl and boy. " 1st years'" " I'm a first year too." Jayden had his black jeans on and red t shirt and converse. " Jayden looked at his owl and then the girl. Jayden looked at his wand. Jayden was a pureblood boy.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:27 pm

“Hello,” Prince said with a tight nod at the older boy. He was trying to act all business like, just like his Father the Lawyer.
    “Hello,” Ashton said waving at the people in the compartment, “Come in sit!” he said and moved so that he was between Serena and the others, as if to protect her.
    Serena hugged Ashton’s arm and looked up at him. “Ashy how much longer till we get there?” she asked her answer being a shrug. With a huff she started to pet her cat Socks and giggle as he fell asleep in her lap. “Oh hello there” she said to the boys without looking over at them.

Jayden Meven
    Jayden Meven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jayden Meven Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Jayden looked at the kids. " Do you have a name." Jayden sat down. " Umm What house your brother in." Jayden looked as he saw the trolley lady had came. " So what year you in." Jayden looked " What house you think youll be in." Jayden looked " My dad is a Auror and mum works in Department of Muggle Artifacts." Jayden waved to his mum and dad and little sister who was crying here eyes out.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:47 pm

“You ask too many questions,” Rena said laying her head on Ashton’s shoulder. “But my name is Rena and His is Ashy. And I’m going to be in Slytherin like my big brother. Oh your also rude you should say ‘Good day, How are you? It is nice to meet you, and introduce yourself before asking others who they are.”
    “Rena is right but Yeah I’m going to be in Ravenclaw. I love to read and learn!” Ashton said quietly.
    “Books hurt my head,” Rena said shaking her head. “Now would you like to introduce yourself?”
    Jayden Meven
    Jayden Meven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jayden Meven Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Jayden looked " Good day". Jayden sat down and read his book. Jayden looked at the kids. "I hope Slytherin or Hufflepuff." Jayden ate his every flavor beans. " cholate mm" Jayden read his book and lookd at his Chpc;ate Frog." Got Albus Dumbledore. " Jayden reead his book and smirked. " Hey you know abput Mafia it is rubbish i say my dad i s Auror."
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Serena poked Ashton and whispered into his ear, “Do you think this kid is weird?”
    Ashton rolled his eyes at Rena and shook his head “No so shush,” he said hugging his best friend in the while world.
    “Mafia?” Rena asked looking over at her brother.
    “It’s not something we worry about Rena,” Prince said, “Now why don’t you little kids take a nap or something?” He looked out the window then over at Ashton’s older sister and her twin brother rolling his eyes.
    Jayden Meven
    Jayden Meven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jayden Meven Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Jayden looked " Hurtful" Jayden got up " Weird you guys are weird" Jayden left the compartment. Jayden clecnched his fist then let go. " Jayden stop" said his brother Kevin. " I'm not weird never was." Jayden looked. " I never had much friends ok." " You would now if your father was auror." " The Mafia boss sons go to Drumstring." " Some Hogwarts students joined them." " Most of them are going with Aurors like me im going with them" Jayden sat back down. " Listen i am a expert at Dark Magic Defending."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:51 am