Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+6
Damian Gray
gigi
Angel LaRue
Caleb List
Hades Andrews
Nolan Heartford
10 posters

Lesson 4 4 years

Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 4 4 years Empty Lesson 4 4 years

Post by Nolan Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:42 am

Nolan entered the classroom then he sat down and then he took a book out a doodle regared his pain in his head.Nolan just stood and waited on his other studens,Nolan started reading he ust was bit mad then he read his books then he looked.Nolan was a bit happy then he just read.Nolan just sat down an wrote in it he just smiled and worked.Nolan just waited then he wrote a bit then was mad.Nolan read much then he took is book out then he smiled.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Lesson 4 4 years Empty Re: Lesson 4 4 years

Post by Hades Andrews Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:32 am

Hades walked into the potions classroom. He was still half asleep, he was up late last night with Thomas and Caleb, then there is the fact he was writing to Iris, the letter still wasn't finished but it almost was. Hades noticed someone there. "Hi" Hades greeted and took a seat. He got what he needed out of his bag and waited for the professor or his friends to arrive.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Caleb walked into the classroom hyper. Caleb was naturally hyper but hey, he needed it. He was up late last night with Hades and Thomas. Caleb spotted Hades and sat at the table in front of him. "Damn, you look very tired, thank god I'm not." Caleb said to Hades and then recognized another student there who was in his house. "Sup" Caleb said to the other Slytherin in the room.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Angel was in a very snappy mood. She didn't want anything to do with anyone. But, in some strange way she was dying for company. It made no sense at all.

Confused and frustrated, she sat down at a random seat. Waving at the others, Angel sighed.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Paloma walked into the Potions classroom looking down, and muttered a small hello to the other three boys, before plopping down on a seat next to Angel. She wasn't in a very good mood.

"Hey Angel," she said, clenching her jaw and glaring at the Potions textbook. This class would suck.

Last edited by Paloma Poots on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Caleb was sitting in class when he saw Angel walk in. "Hello Angel" Caleb said to her. He looked at Hades and then saw Paloma walk in. "Paloma, how are you doing" Caleb said to the girl. He looked to the door to see if the teacher was coming but nothing.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:40 am

Damian strolled into the Potions classroom, offering a nod to those already there. He was in a pleasant enough mood, for a change. It was rather nice, actually.

Taking a seat near the front of the room, he took out his supplies and glanced at the clock. Where was the professor, anyway?
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 am

Iva walked into the room, well after the class should have started. It wasn't really a big deal anymore- she had always lagged slightly in between classes. She eyed the group with displeasure, then chose to sit next to Damian, hoping for a distraction.

"Good morning," she yawned, settling into the seat. Truthfully, she new Dame would probably boost her grade in this class. He was smart. He could make potions. The Russian could tell you about anytime in history, but potions... she lacked the attention span to actually make something.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Blaine slinks into the classroom, he'd taken his potion and now he felt like he'd been hit by a bus. He slumps down in an empty seat in the back near the door in case the situation arose where he needed to leave immediately. He felt that bad. He pulls out his books and then lastly, his sketch pad.
    Rose Sliverwood
    Rose Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rose Sliverwood Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Rose entered the classroom she saw Blaine took a seat by him then she wondered what she would say " How dare you Blaine hurt my little brother just to date me i bet Renas would squash you like a bug once he finds out and maybe i will too if you touch my brother or kill him i will tell your older brother about this sceam on my famly and lets see what he does."Rose got her book ouut and read about potions much for her age so she just conutued reading more and more till she was tried out so much so she just sat and waited a bit before the clas started she just smirked and read more and more.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Blaine starts to quietly laugh at the girls stupidity "you think i did that to date you? please dont be so full of yourself. i like someone already and im getting somewhere with her. your brother agreed and thats that. hes not hurting anymore so get over yourself." he smirks "but thanks for your admiration. ill send you a christmas card" he winks and starts to doodle.
    Renas Sliverwood
    Renas Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Renas Sliverwood Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:38 pm

renas entered the class nn tears

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:11 pm