Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Casey Donohoe
JJeh
Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
Noah Fields
8 posters

Transfiguration Lesson Four Third Years

Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Transfiguration Lesson Four Third Years Empty Transfiguration Lesson Four Third Years

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:43 am

Noah entered the classroom he took a seat in the front.Noah was a bit tried now.Noah couldnt wait till his classes were over then he could be in his common room chating.Noah just took a seat and waited to learn.Noah was a bit tried then he just sat down and wrote in his book then he sort of teared up he will miss his third year.Noah was gonna leave in a about a week.Noah just sat and read his book and then he smiled at his book then put it down in the desk then waited for thhe class.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Transfiguration Lesson Four Third Years Empty Re: Transfiguration Lesson Four Third Years

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Quinn walked into the classroom to see the same boy from potions in this class. He was in Gryffindor like her, so it didn't weird her out. "Hello" Quinn greeted in her French accent. It was natural for her to speak like this but she felt a little left out since mostly everyone here had Russian or British accents, she was the only one with French.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Transfiguration Lesson Four Third Years Empty Re: Transfiguration Lesson Four Third Years

Post by JJeh Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:15 pm

"Assorted Gryffies," J. J. greeted the room with a nod of her head and flopping into one of the chairs in the back of the room, putting her feet on the desk and eyes stairing blankly out at the room.

She was quickly losing her ability to even pretend she cared anymore. She could pull it together when she was around Miss Mad, but that actually seemed to matter...

But this stuff?

She wasn't sure why she bothered anymore.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Casey walked in right behind JJ and smiled at her greeting. "Fellow Gryffies, outnumber Puffle," she said, still grinning. "How are you guys?" She sat down and pulled ou her things for the class, one she was actually really interested in. At least the Professor bothered in this one. SHe rolled her eyes at the thought.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:37 pm

Daniel strolls in, sporting a yello rhindstoned bowtie instead of his house tie. He was sick of the same old thing every single day. He smiles at JJ and casey and sits down in the middle of the classroom, grinning broadly.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Alyssa walked into transfiguration, "Hey everyone!" She passed Daniel, and seeing his bow tie, she instantly exclaimed, "I love that!!! I wish girls could wear ties like that!" Alyssa loved all things quirky and cool. She moved over to sit near Casey, and pulled her things out, she actually had all of her stuff this time. She smiled at Casey,
    "See, I have all my stuff this time," She looked down, and realized she forgot a new bottle of ink, hoping Casey wouldnt notice, she didnt open the old one.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Casey smiled at Lyssa's antics and propped her feet up on her desk. When she pulled out her things, Casey felt the slight guilt after she said she had everything. "You forgot ink, didn't you?" she deadpanned. "Here, catch." She pulled out an extra bottle and tossed it to Lyssa.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Alyssa smiled as her sister leaned back in her chair to prop her feet up, she watched as Casey got out two bottles of ink, instead of just one, and looked at her sheepishly.
    "maybe," she mumbled. Alyssa caught the new bottle, and put her old one in her bag scribbling a note to herself to add more ink to her bottle, she knew it probably wouldn't help, but hey, its worth a try. Alyssa then took a scrap peice of parchment and wrote
    'Hi! I love your outfit, how do you pick such awesome combinations!?!? Can you help me teach Casey the fine art of fasion? Please? *puppy dog eyes*' on it and folded it into a paper airplane. She threw it so it would land on Daniels desk. Then turned in her chair, so she was facing him, and gave him the best puppy dog eyes she could.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:03 am

Daniel laughs and scratches a note back in his loopy cursive handwriting well of course i think it would be the most fun, teaching casey how to be as fashionable as myself would be hard, but teaching anyone to be as fashionable as myself is hard. he sends the note to lyssa with a laugh
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Alyssa laughed, when she read his note. She looked over at Casey slyly, and wrote back:
    'So true! I love how you push the envelope but dont break it, you try combinations that I've never seen before, and they all look amazing! I've go to show you this shirt my aunt got me, it's ...not the cutest, and I cant think of anyway to wear it! Hopefully you'll have some ideas! And BTW between the two of us, I bet we could at least get Casey up to Hogsmeade weekends cute!' Alyssa folded her paper into an oragami bird, and flew it over to Daniel. She laughed as she did it.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:46 am

Lynx entered the classroom, he couldn't believe that this was one of his last lessons with the 3rd years he had remembred how he scared he was when he first walked into this classroom at the start of the year, but the students were all so talented in kind, it definately made his job easier

Lynx walked to the front of the classroom holding a cage fullof rabbits, he placed them down on his desk and turned to face the class "Welcome class, so today we will be learning how to transfigure rabbits into slippers" Lynx then opened the lid of the cage

"Ok so firstly everybody come up and get your rabbit"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:10 am

Casey ran right up to the cage. "Aw, they're so fluffy!" She picked up a white and black one. "I'm going to name you Panda." She looked into Panda's black eyes. "DO we have to turn them into slippers? They're so cute!" She cradled the rabbit in her arms and carried him back to her desk. Making a face at her sister, she whispered "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!" and laughed.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Alyssa giggled when Casey came back, she rubbed Panda's back, then stood up to get hers. Pulling a snow white rabbit out she announced,
    "I'm naming you snowy!" ALyssa looked up at the professor, and introduced herself,
    "Hi, my names Alyssa, I jsut got back, so I missed your class, but I learned at home!" Alyssa was as caught up as everyone else, but she didn't learn it the same way. Alyssa was glad to be back.
    Alyssa sat back down next to Casey, "I dont want to turn him into slippers, what if it hurts? We could save them!" she said conspiritorily.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Tiana skipped into the classroom, glad to finally have a lesson she was relatively good at. With a grin, she sat down next to Daniel, and was about to spark a conversation when she noticed that the professor had already arrived.
    "Sorry if I'm late, professor. I fell... Down some stairs," she said calmly and convincingly. She noticed that everyone else had a rabbit, so she sheepishly got up and got one for herself, smiling innocently as she went to sit back down, awaiting further instructions.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:04 am

Lynx looked around saw there was a late student "Thats quiet alright Miss Diamond, your here now" Once Lynx had seen that everybody had got there rabbit he then pulled fout his wand

"Alright, Listen up. So to cast this spell you move your wand up and down then give it a sharp swish in a clockwise direction, you then say the incantation Lepus Soleas, now of course I can not stress enough how important it is for you to be precise with your wand movements"

Lynx then clapped his hands together "So once you have praciced the movements a few times and feel confident, you may attempt the transfiguration"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Alyssa practiced the movement a few times, and felt confident, she moved her rabbit to right in front of her, and attempted the spell. When the rabbit was done transforming, it looked like a slipper, but it had a wiggly nose where the front of the slipper was, and the eyes blinked. Alyssa jumped, and called to the professor.
    "What do I do? It looks like that would hurt! Is the bunny ok?!?" Alyssa was terrified she hurt the sweet innocent bunny.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Casey practiced the wand movement for a few mintutes, concentrating hard. WHen she finally felt that she had it down, she turned to her bunny. "Sorry Panda," she whispered, then performed the spell. Muttering "Up, down, clockwise swish," as she did the movements, she then said, "Lepus Soleas" confidently. Her rabbit turned into a pair of fuzzy black and white slippers, soft and furry. She petted the slippers- they still felt just like rabbit fur.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Lynx oberserved the class attempting the spell, which quickly went over towards a girl who had some concerns, a smile appeared across Lynx's face "No, NO Miss Black the rabbit is in no harm what so ever, and this can be a tricky spell to master, so this is perfectly normal" Lynx then flicked his wand at the slipper transfiguring it back into a rabbit "There you go try again, except this time make sure the wand movements are so sharp and precise"

Lynx walked over to the Casey to inspect her transfiguration, he lifted up the slippers, and turn them around in his hand as he carefully inspected it , he then placed it back down in front of the girl "Well done Miss Donohoe, a truely beautiful cast" Lynx then walked around the classroom seeing how all the other students were coping

Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Alyssa breathed a sigh of releafe when she heard that the bunny was ok. She took a big breath, and concentrated hard on the wand movement for a couple more minutes, and then she looked at the rabbit.
    She made her wand movements sharp, and presise, then calmly, but with confidence she said, "Lepus Soleas" When the bunny transformed into a pair of slippers she silently cheered.
    Alyssa picked up her snow white slippers, they were soft and warm. Alyssa looked at Casey,
    "I made Snowy slippers!" She laughed, "And you made Panda slippers. Do you think it's bad that mine are still warm? Are yours?" Alyssa asked, she petted Casseys slippers.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:48 pm

Tiana took out her wand and practiced the wand movements five or six times, each time muttering to herself to be precise. After a couple of practices, she moved the rabbit before her and took a breath to calm herself. "Up, down, clockwise swish," she told herself, before attempting the spell. "Lepus Soleas" she said with confidence, and performed the wand movement at the same time. The white rabbit before her turned into a pair of half-transformed slippers. They were almost transfigured, but they still had ears. While she felt a little disheartened, she couldn't help but giggle a little. Slippers with ears. It was rather amusing to her.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Alyssa turned around when she heard the ravenclaw giggle, seeing the slippers with ears Alyssa giggled too,
    "I like you're better!" She announced, "He's furry and he's got ears! That's so adorable! Casey look! Aren't they so cute!" Alyssa loved the look of the slippers, she came to the girls desk with her pair, she gently petted the ravenclaws, while letting the other girl pet hers.
    "See, my slippers are warm, I dont think they got transformed all the way!" Alyssa giggled again.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Casey smiled and laughed, walking over to pet the slippers. "I like yours better," she told Tiana, showing her her own black and white slippers. "And I think still being warm is an added bonus," she told her sister. "Isn't that the point of slippers anyway?"
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:11 am

Lynx smiled at the student who again on half transfigured her rabbit after restoring it back to it original form for the girl to attempt the spell again he walked around seeing how the other students were going

After about 10 minutes he decided that it was time to move on, he stood at the front of the classroom and clapped his hands together "Alright class it seems like most of you have got this spell down pretty well, though even if you think your good at the spell do keep practicing outside of class, thats how you succeed in transfiguration is practice"

He then pulled out his wand "So turning the slippers back into rabbits you need to hold your wand firmly and swish it anticlockwise and give it two sharp flicks" Lynx then watched as the students began attempting the reversal spell
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:17 am

Casey brightened. Yay, she'd get her rabbit back! She practised the wand movement a few times, then pointed her wand at her slippers. One swish anticlockwise, two sharp flicks... Rabbit ears popped out of the slippers, but nothing else happened. She frowned and repeated the movements. Now the there were a pair of eyes and a twitchy nose and the slippers were haf combined. On the third try, her slippers were completely rabbit again. She picked up the rabbit, stroking it. "Good to have you back buddy," she murmered.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Alysssa tried the reversal spell, the first time nothing happened, the second time, his ears and nose started twitching, the third time feet sprang out, and the bunny started hopping all over.
    "Wait! Snowy!" She cried, chasing it around the room, "Casey, help me get him! I dont know how to stop him!" Alyssa isn't verry good at transfiguration, but she still gave it her all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:50 pm