Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Alex Gilbert
Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
Jamie Malfoy
7 posters

Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years Empty Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Jamie walked into class and stopped dead in her tracks. No one was here, what the hell, did the world freeze over or something. She was the first one here, that never ever happened to her. She was always coming in after people were in the class. Jamie took a seat and sighed. Damn, this was an interesting turn of events.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years Empty Re: Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Quinn walked into Astronomy. If she couldn't be in Mythology mine as well be in Astronomy. Quinn saw the girl from her one classroom in here. She was in Slytherin. "Hi" Quinn greeted and took a seat at an empty table. Quinn got out what she would need for the class. Quinn took notice that the only ones here were her and the other girl.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Alex walked in, still sleepy but she needed to get threw these classes so she could go back to the common room and sleep until morning or when ever she needed to be up. Alex sighed and took a seat next to Jamie and put the hood on her robes over her head and laid her head down on her arms and closed her eyes.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Casey walked into Astronomy, another interesting class. "Hi Jamie and Alex. Hi... I'm not sure I ever caught your name, sorry," she said to the other girl with an apologetic smile. Sitting down, Casey pulled out her essay on alien life, which was probably longer than it had to be, and set it out in front of her.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Daniel walks in slowly, only the girls were here so far. They were his closest friends, but some other males would be well decent. he smiles "hi ladies, whatre we talking about?" he walks over and plunks himself in a seat.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:59 am

Quinn heard another girl walk in and then another one after her. Quinn nodded. "I'm Quinn Mikaelson" Quinn said to her. She felt a little odd being the only transferred student here. Well not really because there was another school here but she would be here for good, they won't be.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:15 am

Alyssa walked into the class grumbling to herself. When she spotted the subject of her grumbling, she walked over and floped on the seat next to her.
    "The term 'Bite Me!' Isn't supposed to be taken literally!" Alyssa exclaimed to Casey.
    Looking around and seeing a small number of other people in the class, Alyssa said Hi, then turning to Quinn she said in a fake secretive manner,
    "This is the bloody crazy sister I was telling you about! So how did you manage to wake up for the insanely early start time to this class?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Casey playfully snapped her teeth at her sister. "Then don't say it! You know I'll take it as a challenge, come on. It's me."
    Grinning proudly, sheput her hands on her hips in a dramatic pose. "Yep, that's me. Normal people are so boring."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Jamie looked to see Casey and a girl named Alyssa who was related to Casey she thought. "Hey Casey and.... Alyssa I think your name is" Jamie said to them. "How was your break" Jamie asked everyone.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:42 am

Alyssa looked at Casey, then back at Jamie,
    "Mine was great!" She lied, no reason for Jamie to know, Casey is the only one who'd know she lied, and Casey knows why. Everyone else doesnt have to know about her father.
    "How was yours? Did you do anything exciting?"
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 pm

"Lets focus now," Colin called as he walked into the room, intent to end any private discussions for the moment and get on with his lesson, "Now I hope we all had a good break, and are ready to learn."

"Today we will be focusing on Jupiter. What can anyone tell me about the Gas giant?"
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Alex was out of it but she still heard it. Alex raised her head still a little sleepy and raised her hand. "A gas giant is a large planet that is not primarily composed of rock or other solid matter" Alex said. "There are 4 gas giants in the solar system" Alex finished.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Casey smiled as the professor walked in. Ah, time for another interesting lesson. "Jupiter has a storm called the Red Eye I think that's been going on for hundereds of years. The entire Earth would fit inside it easily."
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Colin inclide his head to the Slytherin Girl, "Thank you Ms. Gilbert, that is true of the Gas Giants, and I am glad for the introduction, however I believe you miss heard me, or perhaps I miss spoke; I meant for you all to give me facts on a Specific Gas Giant... I.e. Jupuiter."

"Yes, Ms. Donohoe, it is actually called The Great Red Spot, but it has been a ficture on the planet for hundred of years; It was first viewed by astronomers in the 1600's, and yet the storm is stil visible today. It is a wonder of the planet."

He leaned against his desk, "As a Gas planet, it is mostly built up of clouds; These clouds wrap around the planet creating bands which are Called Belt and Zones."

Flicking his wand a model of the planet appeared in miniture in front of him, rotating in front of the class, "As you can see you can see these distinctive belts and zones, the lighter and darker Bands. And that large red dot you see, which truely does look like an eye is the large huricane like storm that we had previously been talking about."

"Now does anyone know what kind of Gas perdomiately makes up the composition of this large planet?"

Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Alyssa watched the small version the professor had in front of him, "Wicked," She whispered. Alyssa loved the planets and stars, she liked looking at them. Alyssa didn't know a whole lot about them, but she thought they were cool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:15 am