Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Tracing Flagstones

Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Tracing Flagstones Empty Tracing Flagstones

Post by Kendera James Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:10 pm

::Liddy::

Liddy walked along the corridor. She was quite certain she had wandered into the Lost Corridor, judging by the dated decor. Though, sometimes, rumors had told, the corridor was done in marble, and all the fixtures were gold.

The Lost Corridor was one of Durmstrang Castle's greatest oddities. No one was entirely certain if it was actually a corridor or if it was something else - a hole in reality, perhaps? A once-hallway that had become cursed or spelled in some way.

No one had disappeared from the castle lately, however, so it was safe to say that people usually found their way out.

Liddy wasn't concerned either way. She was simply wandering, dressed in a long, flowing skirt and a feminine blouse (no shoes). Her long black curls were tied back from her face with a crisp green ribbon and her dark eyes swept her surrounding as she went.

Now, if only there was someone else around. Liddy didn't like being alone. Alone was boring. She needed entertainment.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Tracing Flagstones Empty Re: Tracing Flagstones

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Feliks wandered about the corridor, one of his favourite prowling grounds. He enjoyed seeing just where it would spit him out again, once he was in. After all, there was nothing more enjoyable than watchign the faces of some unexpected first years when he suddenly appeared in front of him.

And of course, there was the added advantage of watchign the hope disappear from the poor soul who got themselves lost in there when the realized the Feliks Chmerkovskiy certainly wasn't going to help them out. At least not without proper payment.

He raised his eyebrows as he heard footsteps, a smirk growing on his face. A person. His interested only peaked as she saw a girl younger than him, that he couldn't recall seeing around before.

"Lost Darling? Or just a happy wanderer?"
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Liddy's dark gaze raised to the boy's face, a smirk spreading across her face. A person. Brilliant.

"Only the corridor is lost," Liddy replied, head canting at an amused angle. She spoke with a notable German accent; Liddy always did, except when imitating another.

"And look at you," she drew out slowly, words falling in a vaguely ominous meter even as her smirk broadened slightly, "big, bad Feliks Chmerkovshiy. Are you lost, Feliks? Or are you here to take advantage of those who are?"

Last edited by Kendera James on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Feliks raised an eyebrow at the girl.

She certainly was... different. He was trying to figure out how he hadn't run into this one before. Not only did she seem to know him but... she seemed like she understood a few things, if her tones suggested anything.

"Well now," he drawled slowly, a smirk growing even stronger across his face, "My reputation seems to be growing; you at least seem to know it well enough - I bet you can guess the answer to you're own question. If you thought about it hard enough."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:29 am

"I make a point of noticing people of interest," Liddy stated with a shrug. The girl stepped forward, walking a slow circle about the boy, looking him up and down appraisingly, sizing him up. He was much taller than she was, being at least two years older.

She gave a small, innocent-sounding laugh. "I don't need to guess. It was a rhetorical question. I asked only because it seemed polite." Liddy looked back up at him, eyes alight with something akin to mischief.

"Would it disappoint you, Feliks," she asked in that same measured tone, "if I said I wasn't intimidated by you? Would you feel the need to change that? Or do you have special morals just for dealing with girls?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Feliks leaned against the wall, eyebrow raised, "Do you know.... so that makes me a person of interest? I'm so very, very honoured."

The older boy ran a foot along the ground, enjoying the slight scraping noise it made with the dirt and rocks running into the hard ground.

"Oh but being polite is so.... overrated don't you think? I find that you can get just as many things with out it.... and its more fun too."

"Well I don't know," he titled his head as he thought about her words, "Can you be intimidated? Cause you do know... I do like a challenge..."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:34 am

"You should be honored," Liddy stated matter-of-factly. "Most people aren't interesting, at all."

She tilted her head, smiling almost sweetly. "It isn't. Politeness can imbue a person with a false sense of security. If being polite gets you what you want, it isn't overrated, in the least."

Liddy stepped close to the boy, laying a hand against his chest. The girl rose up on her toes to murmur in his ear. "You could try," she said, "though, there certainly more... fun ways to pass the time."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Feliks smirk grew, and he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer, and forcing her to stay put as she leaned up to whisper to him.

She wanted to play. Feliks would play.

"Are there now," he drawled slowly, looking down at her, "And just what what are those ways?"
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Liddy snaked her arms about the boy's neck as he pulled her closer, lips curving into a smile before she pulled back enough to look him in the eye, again.

"Well," she said, words drawn out almost coyly as her fingers stroked the short-cropped hair at the base of his skull, "you would know better than I do. You're the expert, after all."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Feliks continued to smirk down at the girl, his eyes dancing.

"I am, am I?" he intoned his eyes roaming over her features slowly, appraising her, glowing with appreciation when he was done.

Slowly he lowered his head to her neck, leaving his lips just a hair's width away from her skin, tickling it with each word he spoke, "Would this be a way? Hm? Or are there still some way more Fun?"
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:58 am

"Aren't you?" asked Liddy, quirking a dark brow at him. "I'm just a sweet... innocent girl, after all."

This was a new game. Liddy had always been a fan of games. There was always something which could be lost, which made them thrilling. Win or lose, they were always worthwhile, even if Liddy wasn't a fan of losing. Games which had no losers weren't worth playing at all.

An involuntary shiver coursed through the girl as his lips tickled her skin with their proximity to her neck. Her eyes fell shut of their own volition and she held very still, unwilling to move away. If she flinched, she lost and the game ended. More importantly, Liddy didn't want the game to end. Not yet.

"It could be one way," she whispered, head tilting slightly to allow him better access to her neck. "Though, it still remains to be seen..."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Feliks snorted slightly, his breath coming out softly against her skin, " You're more than just a innocently little girl, and I'm pretty sure we both know it."

"Hm," Feliks responded, his eyes flashing as he lowered his lips to her skin, trailing along up to her jaw, "And how about this? Is this better?"
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:54 am

Liddy gave a smirk at his remark, opening her mouth to respond when his lips pressed against her skin, sending a shock through her system. At that moment, Liddy realized she had lost - and she loved it.

Her thoughts swirled wildly as she arched against him, clinging tightly to his shoulders to remain upright. A soft mewling sound escaped her lips and she shivered.

"That... how..." Liddy was having difficultly stringing a coherent thought together. "How did you do that?" she whispered. Her eyes opened to gaze at him, seeking an answer. She'd never experienced such a thing before. It was incredible. Liddy wanted such power for herself.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Feliks smirked at the girls reaction, enjoying the power he had at the moment.

"Hmm," he breathed teasingly, barely moving away from the girl's skin, his breath still dancing over it. "How did I do what? This?"

He leaned forward and pressed his lips to her skin again.

"Its not so hard, Princess," responded his lips still dancing against her skin as he refused to move away. "You just need to know where to kiss."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:26 am