Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

for the love of crisps

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

for the love of crisps Empty for the love of crisps

Post by danie Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:06 am

Exams were among them and Anya was something more than just stressed. She was tired, there was lack of sleep, she hadn't eaten well over the past few weeks and not to mention, she was in need of a proper break. Ever since she began studying, the Hrabrost's "breaks" consisted of her reading for 15 minutes on a book of a different subject.

She was sure - and felt extremely guilty - that she had kept some of her fellow roommates awake sometimes. Owling in the middle of the nights with a female Ravenclaw she had meet to help her study had somewhat paid off. But the Ravenclaw's owl was a little too noisy.

The books sprawled around her, loads of quills and parchments did as well. She was too immersed in her work, that she hadn't even noticed Pally come near her.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

for the love of crisps Empty Re: for the love of crisps

Post by gigi Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:26 am

End of year was not a very fun time for Paloma, for it usually meant long nights of studies and no breaks whatsoever. She was already falling asleep on her History of Magic textbook when a few owls came through the housing window with a big package and a note.

It took longer than I thought, Lola. Hope your friend doesn't mind.

~ Ali

The note was in her sister's cute handwritting and Paloma didn't even need to open the package to know what it was. She took the opportunity to take a small break and went to find Anya. After a few minutes of searching, she was told the Hrabrost was in the Hogsmeade Gardens and made her way there, the big package still with her.

Spotting her studying, the Uchitel smiled and stopped in front of her, putting the box on the ground. "Look what's just arrived," she sang, grinning, and smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, it took longer than Alice thought it would."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:15 am

Anya became startled at Pally's sudden apperance while she was studying. She seized the opportunity to stop studying though, and a huge smile appeared on the Hrabrost's lips as a big package was placed in front of her. Her eyes glimmered in happiness and she laughed mirthfully.

"Is that what I think it is?" Anya asked out loud as she closed and placed her things to the side. She opened it package slowly to find a tremendous amount of crisps in there. She gasped gleefully as she launched herself to hug Paloma, "Oh my Merlin! Thank you so, so, so much! Who cares if you were late, I still got them!" Unwrapping her arms away from her slender friend, she went back to original spot and grabbed a bag. Anya opened it slowly, enjoying the sound of the plastic opening. It looked ridiculous to others but she didn't care. The bag said it was a classic flavor, so she grabbed one and popped one right into her mouth.

"Yeah, this is the best thing to top a proper study break," Anya laughed.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Paloma watched as Anya laughed at the package in front of her and raised an eyebrow, a grin on her face, "That depends. . . what do you think it is?" The Uchitel laughed and hugged her friend, "I told you it would be no problem getting them!"

She laughed when she saw Anya opening a bag and sat down on the grass. "Have you been studying a lot?" she asked, turning her head to block the sun from her eyes.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:54 am

"Well, I'm sure it was someone's problem at the end of the day!" Anya laughed as she popped in another crisp in her mouth. "Whoever your supplier was, tell them I thank them profusely and that they have just completed my life... and I believe I just made our supplier sound like a drug dealer," the Hrabrost laughed happily. "But I'm sure you know I don't mean it like that."

Looking around her study station, Anya shrugged with a slight pout forming on her lips, "I feel like I haven't studying enough. Whoever said that 24 hours for a day is enough to complete something, is lying."

"How about you? You studying hard?" She asked.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:51 pm

"It's wasn't a problem for me, not a problem for Alice, and certainly not a problem for the person who sold it to her," Paloma told her and laughed, "I'll tell my supplier, don't worry." She raised an eyebrow and joked, "Do I? Maybe you contacted our supplier and made him put something in those crisps, for all I know."

The Uchitel laughed and nodded, "I've been studying pretty much the whole year and I still think I haven't covered everything enough times." Groaning, she laid down on the grass and closed her eyes, "All I want for next year is to have fun and be lazy, ignore all my studies. But I know that will be impossible, we have OWLs! And my parents will positively kill me if I don't get an O in everything."

"We deserve a break," she muttered.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:07 am

Anya laughed along, quite glad that getting these crisps didn't pose as a problem for anybody. She didn't like asking for favors, always feeling as if she always asked for way too much. Even if it was for the most simplest things.

"Why yes, yes I did contact your supplier and tell him to place a little extra something in these crisps," she joked. "And that is why, they must taste a little better than usual."

The Hrabrost pouted, knowing what Paloma meant.

"I know, I know," she frowned. "The feeling I mean. It's been an entire year and I still don't feel prepared enough. Lora sort of called me crazy the other day because I told her I had started studying for our OWLS. I guess it's something that's not common but I want to do amazing. All O's, too." Anya apologized towards Pally, telling her how she sort of knew how it felt with her parents.

Anya agreed but frowning, shrugging her shoulders slightly, "Sadly, a break would get us nowhere because they'll be consequences... like not getting all O's." She laughed slightly.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:07 pm

"Hmmm, what did you ask him to put in there, Anya?" Paloma laughed along with her.

"Lora told me she'd been half-slacking, half-studying the whole year," she mentioned as she opened her eyes, "And I don't think she'll get bad marks on her OWLs. So, maybe we shouldn't be too worried."

The girl groaned and nodded, sending her friend a sympathetic look, "All O's. Superb." She chuckled and shrugged, "I guess you're right. But sometimes I wish I could not care about that, not have to think of grades and studying at all."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:59 pm

"Oh you know," Anya shrugged with a small smile, "Just a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Got to make them taste good, right?"

Anya groaned at the thought, "I suppose but I don't want to slack. If I do and get an E, I'd be mad at myself for slacking off so I'm going to try my best and work hard." An idea sparking to her head, Anya asked Pally for both of them to make a study group, "You know, flash cards, comparing notes and all that shabang."

"I wish I had the courage to just do the bare minimum but I don't think I could," she said, accompanied with a chuckle. "I think I would throttle myself. Kudos to those who can but I couldn't."

"So Pally, tell me about yourself," she said with a chuckle. "Cause I've known who you are for some time but hardly know you."
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Paloma chuckled and sat up on the grass, nodding in agreement to her friend's suggestion. "That's a great idea, Anya!" she exclaimed, "We should defintely do that. We just have to make sure we don't slack instead of studying. . ."

"I probbaly couldn't either," she muttered, playing with the grass, "I've spent so many years working so hard and doing so much, I couldn't just. . . change, suddenly."

The Uchitel shrugged at the Hrabrost, "What do you want to know? I'm a pretty boring person."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:26 pm