Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wolf Moon

Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Wolf Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf Moon

Post by Brock Veni Cox Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Brock shivered as she played with his hair, the motion so intimate, so comforting, that he had no idea what to do with himself.

He muttered something and leaned slightly into her touch, pressing his lips against her skin as he mumbled to her, his voice barely audible.

"Do you want to go back to the castle?" he mumbled into her skin.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 pm

The shiver full brought Kallie's attention to what she was doing, she looked at her hand sharply, the faintest blush coming up into her naturally pale cheeks, but she couldn't bring herself to stop.

Her blush only deepened as she felt his lips on her skin, this time though she made a great effort not to look at him. She didn't want to seem...

"I suppose we should," she muttered softly in return, not entirely commited to her answer. "Somone would sure to miss us. Eventually."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Brock groaned softly, his arms wrapping around the small of her back and tightening. He didn't want to get up yet.

"...Five more minutes..." He murmured, his lips brushing her skin with every word, before nuzzling further into her and muttering something else, something along the lines of 'I don't get in trouble' before he slipped back into slumber.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Kallie shivered slightly, biting her lip to keep out a nervous giggle as his lips tickled her skin. What was going on with her?

She shook her head, and let out a sigh, "Why don't you just tell me when you're ready to go, Pentu?"
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:22 pm

"Smell good..." Brock murmured, his hold tightening further. He licked his lips, before his mouth descended to taste her skin, sucking slightly and nibbling lightly on it. Still half asleep, his mind only latched onto the fact that she tasted good, not even noticing what exactly he was doing. His mouth trailed closer to the crook of her neck, then he was nibbling there, sucking there, tasting there with his tongue.

"Taste good..." He mumbled.

Then he relaxed, and was fully asleep once more.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Kallie's eyes widened and her breath caught as his lips found her skin once more and he started-started...

She didn't really understand what he was doing, but lord it felt-felt...

The young girl felt her skin tingly, and a warm feeling spread through her body, particularily in certain areas that she...

"B-B-Brock," her voice was soft, shakey, unsure as he continued to... he was moving closer to-to-to...

Her next attempt at saying his name, at trying to get his attention ended in an odd sort of groan from the back of her throat, the sound slipping out before she could even think about stopping it, and her usual pale complexion was once turned a flaming red.

What was wrong with her? Why was she... she....? and why did some part of her not care? In fact.... enjoy it?
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Brock groaned softly into her skin as he was pulled back from his dream, complaining about being woken again before he slipped back into slumber.

Only this time, he slipped into a familiar scene. His common nightmare.

His hold on her tightened, and his mouth latched onto her skin again as he found himself, his eyes staying closed as he arched his back off her, biting down softly. He whimpered, then rolled, pulling her on top of him and holding her against him. His mouth stayed occupied with her skin as his nightmare continued, causing the boy to tremble in fear.

"Don't go." He whimpered softly, his lips brushing her skin as he rolled them again. He pinned her beneath him, his lips moving to the crook of her neck again as he drank in her scent, taking comfort in it even as his mouth continued its plundering. "Don't leave me." He whispered.

Then he was still, relaxed, and peacefully asleep again.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Kallie relax slightly as he seemed to stop for a moment - she was still confused about what was going on, why Brock was... or how she was....

She let out a tiny squeak however as he tighted his grip on her, starting all over again. This time she opened her mouth to try to get him to stop once more, but thought better of it, terrified she'd make the noise again.

Which turned out to be a good plan, because she stiffened, and felt another little bubble come up as he, he...

Oh lord why did that feel so-so...

good.

"It's-it's okay," she muttered after a moment, hoping that maybe comforting him would get him to stop-stop... "I'm not going to leave you Pentu." She kissed the top of his head softly, her body shaking slightly as she was possessed with an oddly frightening desire to do.... more....

So much more.

This had to stop. Now. She didn't understand what was coming over her and that made her frightened of what she'd do next.

That fear made her voice come out a little sharper as she called once more.

"Brock! I-I... I want to go now."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Brock jolted awake at the sound of her voice, hoisting himself up on his hands and looking down at her in confusion. When had she gotten there? Beneath him?

He pushed himself up into a crouch, balancing on the balls of his feet as he continued to look at her. It took him a moment to realize that the reason he thought she looked... different... was that she was blushing. Her eyes were sparkling in a way that he- he liked. It was something he would have recognized immediately on anyone else.

But this was Kallie.

What could he have done to make her like- like- this? And why did he want to find out so he could do it again? And again? And again?

A soft red blush flit over his cheeks, then he was standing, offering her a hand up. "Alright. Let's go." He tugged her upward once she took his hand, leading her to the opening they'd slid through, now shown to have hand holds to help them up. He moved her in front of him, pressing into her back with his body to give her support. "Up you go." He said, his voice low and sensual. He blinked, wondering why his voice had gone all...

He followed her up, careful to aid her up the slippery icy slope. He paused near the top, a frown tugging at his lips as he realized that the opening was packed with ice. In an attempt to side step her to touch the ice, he lost his balance, falling backward and pulling her with him.

They slid downward, his arms wrapping around her in an instinct to keep her safe, noticing that they were chest to chest only after they'd stopped moving. He blinked up at her, arms still wrapped around her, a sheepish kind of grin tugging at his lips.

"I... think we may be trapped."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Kallie was far too flustered to note much about Brock - certainly not the colouring in his cheeks. all she did note - with a noted about of relief - was that he had gotten off of her.

But even that brought confusion, for the relief was mingled with an oddly overwhelming sense of disappointment that she didn't understand - she didn't want to understand.

With that in mind, she hesitated a long moment before taking his hand. The only reason she did, was that in the end, she felt like it would get them out of their faster. She did not wish to deal with what may have happened over the perceived snub.

Especially when it wouldn't have been a snub at all. She was just scared to touch him, scared of what might happen to her control if she let even that slightest of contact.

As it was, she almost did lose it as they made their way back up the slope, his for right behind her and that tone doing things to her she'd never admit to.

In fact, a rather strangled request for him to kindly keep some distance between the two of them was on her lips right as she saw their way out.

Or more accurately, saw their lack of a way out.

The Finnish swear words she muttered under her breath died into a squeal as she was suddenly pulled against Brock and back down the incline.

Of course she had to become hyper aware of his arms around her, and his form beneath her as the two slowed to a stop. She heard his words, but as if they were coming from a great distance, muffled by the air between them - which was so precious little - and she forgotten her irritation at their meaning. She certainly forgot the reason for that irritation as a little voice kept screaming in her ear. She just had the impulse to...

If she just....

She lowered her head, not even aware that she was doing until some how she found her lips on top of his.
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:27 pm

One moment he was blinking up at her, and the next her lips were against his and he was gone.

Rolling above her, he pressed into her, lips moving against hers like a man possessed as he deepened the kiss. He moaned into her mouth as his mind switched decidedly off, his hold tightening as he pulled her against him.

Slowly, he pulled away, lips hesitating less than an inch away from hers as his eyes opened. "Shhh..." He murmured, his eyes closing again as his lips hovered above hers, brushing against hers with every word. "Don't ruin that with words." He pressed his lips against hers once more, a sweet kiss, innocent, before pulling away and sitting back on his haunches. His eyes stayed closed for a time, and he seemed to have an obsession with licking his lips. Tasting her there.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:48 pm

He actually thought she had enough brain capacity left to speak?

Kallie was in a daze, head spinning with worlds of new informations; she was trying to grip the fact that she had done that... that she had-had... Why had she done that?

And on top of that all, as he pulled away she felted decidedly... disappointed, no more than disappointed... it was an odd feeling that acompanied the cold that seeped in with out him. She would almost say she was... was...

Frusterated?

But that didn't make sense did it? What would she... why should she?

Slowly, her eyes never leaving the boy, focusing on his tongue moving across his lips, trying to ignore - while being oddly confused - about the tiny little thrill that simple action gave her body.

Kallie didn't like... like... this- this was too much like, this was too much like panic. She just needed to... needed to...

She needed to find control again. And despite his orders not to to find that control Kallie felt sure of one thing... there was something she had to say... she just needed to...

The young girl found herself slipping forward onto her knees, and almost crawling back across the small distance he had put between them.

"I-I want-" she cut herself off for the briefest of moments, her movements having already stopped her just infront of him, her face once more just below his. What did she want?

She paused, as her brain froze, and then all of a sudden she knew completely.

"I want you."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:03 am

Still licking his lips, Brock's eyes flickered open, sensing her approach rather than seeing it. He met her eyes with a heated gaze of his own, bringing them nose to nose before slowly leaning backward, distancing their lips again. "Do you?" He purred, stopping when he was lounging back on his elbows, below her.

"And what do you plan to do about it?" He asked, his eyes lowering to her lips as he licked his own once more.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:38 am

The girl's heart thudded, swallowing hard as he came closer, and then he wasn't. Again she felt that odd plunge of disappointment.

Her breath hitched slightly, nervously as she leaned forward again.

"I plan on," she spoke softly as she let her lips linger just above his, "Doing... this."

She brought her lips down on his. Shy timid at first, unsure of what she was doing or really why she was doing it. Slowly she pushed against him, deepening the kiss slightly her hands slowly working their way -

It was like she realized what she was doing. Her face flaming she pulled back suddenly. Why would she-? Brock wouldn't want...

He had so many girls why would he bother with her? And even if he did... it wasn't like he'd stick around. It wasn't what he did.

And besides that wasn't what she...

When did she start wanting that?

"I'm sorry," she muttered, her head hanging as she pulled back slightly. "I shouldn't have- I mean you wouldn't... Sorry."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:26 am

Brock licked his lips again as she came closer, patiently waiting out her nerves before those lips were on his again. Lifting himself to press closer to her, his mouth moved slowly against hers, letting her set the pace as his focus was torn between her mouth and her hands-

Then she was away from him, and he was feeling his own sort of frustration. Sitting up, he moved to his knees, frowning at her. "Why are you- stop apologizing!" He frowned at her. "I understand if you don't want to be caught kissing the screw up, that's quite alright, but there's no one else here! so..." He leaned forward, gently lifting her chin between his fingers and bringing them nose to nose.

Her blush was distracting him, sending the wolf that should have been dormant nearly crazy as his eyes rose from her lips to meet her gaze. "What do you say, Volchonka?"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:16 pm

The girl bit her lip, and for a moment actually attempted to fight the pull he had on her chin. After a moment though, she buckled and gave in. Her blush only deepened as she let her gaze wander to his and freeze there.

Her heart thuddeed faster, her eyes widening slightly. She didn't understand what any of this meant, she was over thinking everything to be sure, but that was just who she was. Kallie Nikkala - control freak and over thinker.

Still, he wasn't... he hadn't pushed her away in disgust. Maybe....

"I say, that you aren't a screw up," she whispered, sliding closer again, letting her nose drift closer, nudging his, their lips practically touching, but still she couldn't quite close the gap. Not yet. "And I think... I think I'd kiss you, even if people could see."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:22 pm

"You're just saying that." He declared softly. "They all do." He sounded unconcerned about that small truth, tilting her head back further. His gaze flickered back up to hers, hesitating on her lips once more before brown eyes met brown. His wolf was nearly begging for him to keep touching her, and he didn't quite understand why. He supposed his wolf was excited about something, but he couldn't exactly figure...

"I suppose if you do... kiss me... where people could see..." He nuzzled his nose against hers, bringing their lips closer together but not letting himself indulge. "...I'd have to stop being with all those girls, hmm? And only you?" He didn't expect her to do it anyway, so it was nothing to say. "What do you say?"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:05 pm

"When do I just say things?" she asked softly, her hand some how finding its way to the side of his face, softly pressing agiansting the skin there, "When have I ever said... anything I didn't mean?"

She leaned foward, her lips touching his for the briefest half second, before she second guessed herself and twitched back, her eyes searching his. They were just... they were just talking.

None of this meant... meant... anything.

So why did she so want him to just -

"I say," she spoke softly, drifting closer and closer to him again, "That... that... better not be just talking."

Then she was kissing him again, and this time she didn't pull back.
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:16 am

Resisting the sudden urge to nuzzle into her hand, he gazed down into her eyes, his heart doing an odd little tango at her words. He leaned into her kiss, only to find himself denied after the briefest moment. Opening his eyes upon finding them closed, he blinked back at her, unable to form words. He swallowed, his eyes lowering to her lips as he tried and failed the deny the irresistible pull the girl had on him.

His eyes flickered up to hers for the briefest of moments, transfixed with the emotions he could see behind them before she kissed him, and he was gone. His arms wrapped around her, tugging her closer and keeping her there as his mouth moved against hers.

It was impossible to measure how much time had passed by the time he remembered he had to breathe, and pulled away slightly to breathe in her oxygen. Somehow, he'd ended up on top of her, pinning her down with his body. His hands had disappeared up her shirt, running over the smooth skin with reverence, as his lips traced down her jawline to her ear.

"I promise..." He sighed into her ear, pressing his hips into hers as his hold on her tightened. "That should you wish to- to be with me, I will never once touch another girl while we're together." His voice was breathy, shivering with promise.

Brock never broke a promise.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Her breath came in hungry gasps when they finally pulled appart, his fingers hot on her skin, leaving trails of fire where ever they touched. How had she gone so long with out, with out this? How was she supposed to... not have this again? She suddenly craved it, needed it.

Shivering, her muscles spasming beyond her understanding, the young girl leaned into him, her hands, once bracing against his bare chest, moving of their own accord.

She still didn't undesrstand... or perhaps she didn't want to understand. For a smart girl Kallie was surprisingly.... innocent.

Still, has she heard his words, her heart did a whole different kind of thing she didn't understand. All she knew was those words, the way they made her feel.

She wanted to keep that feeling forever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:30 am