Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Defend, Attack, It's All the Same To Me

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Defend, Attack, It's All the Same To Me Empty Defend, Attack, It's All the Same To Me

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 am

Her hair tied back in a rare ponytail left in from Flying class, Savannah hummed softly as she made her way to class. Her magic - well it wasn't getting any better, but at least it wasn't getting any worse. So all in all, she couldn't complain.

Stepping into the empty class, she quirked an eyebrow up, only shaking her head at the tardiness of all the students and the Headmaster.

Plopping into a seat, she waited for class to start.
    Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn
    Third Year
    Third Year

Defend, Attack, It's All the Same To Me Empty Re: Defend, Attack, It's All the Same To Me

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:01 am

Airiana hurried into the room, biting her lip as she took a seat near the back. This was a stupid move, going to class. She'd already failed this whole year. At least, that's what she told herself. She'd skipped the first three terms and she was only just going into classes to see if she could pass. Stupid, reckless idea.

She pulled out her wand and set it on the table carefully, followed by her DADA book.
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Defend, Attack, It's All the Same To Me Empty Re: Defend, Attack, It's All the Same To Me

Post by Lachlan Cooper Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Lachlan entered the classroom and walked up to the front of the room, he opened the file containing the lesson plans and skim read over it, he then turned to face the class

"Hello everybody, im Lachlan im not actually a Professor but unfornately Professor Chaos is held up in a very important meeting so I will just be filling in. So do any of you two girls no what the spell Deprimo does?"
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Airiana raised her eyebrows and shook her head, that spell name was new. She knew enough about spells as it was but this was one of those 'what-the-hell-is-that' names. With a slight grimace she glanced over at the Gryffindor as if she might know. Without much help, she looked up at the substitute with a slightly distressed, humorous smile, "Something magical?"
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Lachlan laughed at the Slytherin girl's response "Ah well yes you are right there, however the answer I was looking for was that the Deprimo charm is rather like a blasting charm which forces the target to the ground, a highly useful spell when wanting to disarm someone"

Lachlan then pulled out his wand "To cast the spell you simply hold your wand firmly and flick down towards the ground and say deprimo while aiming at your target" A smirk then appeared on Lachlan's face

"Ok so im going to let you guys practice the spell on me, so who's first?"
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:30 am

"But sir, wouldn't expelliarmus work just as well as Deprimo? After all, if you were trying to disarm someone without injuring them, deprimo wouldn't be the right spell would it?" Airiana asked, her brain going to work and the cogs spinning in her tired little skull. She cocked her head to the side curiously, "You want us to attack a ministry worker, sir?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Glancing from the Slytherin to the substitute, she frowned slightly, leaning back in her seat. "If you're a Ministry worker," Savannah began slowly, tugging on her ponytail. "are you even qualified to teach us?"

Shrugging, Savannah put her hands behind her head, raising an eyebrow, "And how in the world are you supposed to flick your wand down towards the ground while pointing to your target?"
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:05 pm

For Storm, being late was a habit. Not necessarily a bad one. The girl's brain had been twisted and manipulated over the last summer. Happy, bubbly Storm was gone, and had been replaced with a bitter, angry girl, whose view on the world was not a good one.

The thought of summer made Storm shudder. She hated summer holidays. Well, not until last summer.

The Gryffindor walked into the classroom and saw the lesson had already began. She slunk into a seat toward the back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:41 pm