Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Skipping Rocks

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Skipping Rocks Empty Skipping Rocks

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Picking up a rock, Dyl tossed it from one hand to another. After a few moments, he threw it across the lake, making the stone skip three times.

Encouraged, Dylan picked up another one and threw that one. It only made it once, but the stone was jagged. "Why, do I do good at stuff, when it is not related to Magic?" Dylan mused, his shoulder length hair getting into his face. Stuffing his hands in his short pockets, Dylan started taking a walk, enjoying the cool weather.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Skipping Rocks Empty Re: Skipping Rocks

Post by Kendera James Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:17 am

::Noah::

Noah was the one in control, at present. He wasn't sure 'where' the girls were. Well, that wasn't true - he could hear Liddy muttering about what an overall idiot he was from the back of their head - but as for why he was in charge, rather than her or Kendera, the boy was clueless.

Having changed into more gender appropriate (and better-fitting) attire, and changing from Kendera's form, for that matter, Noah had wandered away from the center of Azorat and out towards the lake. He had always wanted to see the lake personally, to experience it for himself. Kendera had never seemed to appreciate it enough.

"Perhaps, you're under too much pressure," Noah suggested. He thought he recognized the boy. He was a Slushatel, wasn't he? One of those who'd gone off to Hogwarts on the exchange. Damon or Darrell or something. It was a 'd', he was sure of it.

"Y'know," Noah elaborated, "to do well. With the whole magic thing, I mean."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Dylan heard a voice behind him, and saw a boy whom he didn't recognize. "Pressure?" Dylan mused, thinking. "I'm not sure, well, I don't remember too much things right now. So if I was, I wouldn't remember why." Pausing, he looked at the boy. "I'm Dylan Veer, Fifth year, Slushatel." Holding out his hand, he hoped that Dylan didn't speak to him in the past. He didn't want to offend the boy.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:16 am

"Don't you?" he asked. "Have you forgotten them, then? I've heard pressure can keep you from remembering stuff, too."

Noah grinned widely, accepting the boy's hand. "Noah Edwin," was the simple response. "I'd tell you what year and house I'm in, but I'm not actually enrolled anywhere." Which was the absolute truth; his primary was the one enrolled in school.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:51 pm

"No, Amnesia," Dylan told him. "I had a accident... yeah." It was awkward at times, talking about things you don't even remember.

"So your Homeschooled? That's cool," Dyl told him, grinning. "So what are you doing out here today? Not that I don't mind, just curious."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:16 am

"Oh. That sucks," Noah grimaced a bit. "Bet it's really odd talking to people who do remember."

He tilted his head, carefully considering how to answer the question. "Sorta? I mean, yeah, I guess I am. I hang out around Durmstrang, sometimes." The boy laughed, though it wasn't really the joke that it seemed. No one had access to Durmstrang Isle who wasn't student or staff, after all.

"I'm just wandering about, really. I've always loved this lake - it's nice," Noah replied.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:44 pm

"Tell me about it. Lets stop talking about all this loss of memory stuff," Dylan said. "Not trying to be rude," Dylan hastily added.

The boy looked at Noah confused for a moment, then shrugged. "Cool. Never seen you before though, well recently." Dylan sighed, and fixed up his words. "I mean, I don't remember seeing you before. Why don't you go to a Wizarding school?"

"It is, I usually come here to skip rocks or think about random stuff."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Noah was not the least offended by the other boy's abrupt dismissal of the topic. He had begun to grow weary of it, himself. His smile only widened at Dylan's note of his own distinct absence from Durmstrang.

"It's hard to explain, really," Noah replied. "Easiest said that I just don't." Besides that fact that Liddy would find a way to kill him if he ever did try to explain.

"Thinking's always good." Noah seated himself on the ground, wrapping his arms about his knees, gaze fixed over the water.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:04 am