Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

CoM Lesson Four, Year 2

Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn
    Third Year
    Third Year

CoM Lesson Four, Year 2 Empty CoM Lesson Four, Year 2

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:32 am

Airiana sat on a rock quietly, flipping a page of her new book and reading it as she waited for class to start. Her robes were nice and clean, though the wind blew it a bit, and her hair was pulled over in a side braid as her bangs blew in the wind. Her eyes were hidden behind a pair of reading glasses that she rarely wore unless she thought that she needed to. Her bag was slung over her shoulder and it hung down on the ground. As she waited for people to join her, she stayed in the same position and only moved to flip a page.
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

CoM Lesson Four, Year 2 Empty Re: CoM Lesson Four, Year 2

Post by Valdus Sliverwood Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:58 am

Valdus walked down for care for magical creatures.Valdus noticed Aranina was there he felt bad for here abot here brother problems and the he went to confrut her." You ok Aranina it must be tough with your brother turning against you my best friend died last year of mafia member i can tell you how you must feel."Valdus took his book out he looked at the book next year he will have the monster book.Valdus looked at his tie his tie looked at his tie it looked like how it look when harry potter was 1st and second year.Valdus read his book his uniform might change its look which would be nice.Valdus just red and waited.
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Airiana stopped reading and let her eye twitch before she cleared her throat and looked up at the boy. He'd been in her Herbology class and come in late. How would he know anything about Aragorn moving out? That was ridiculous, he hadn't turned on her. He'd apologized to her himself earlier that week for leaving without warning.

She closed her book carefully and stood up, eyes glinting with anger, "I don't see how any of this is your business, boy. I'm not feeling betrayed at all, as a matter of fact. You don't know how I feel at all, I'm glad he left. He would have a hell of a time living with that Marcus boy that turned up earlier this year." She paused and crossed her arms, "I'm not even his real sister, I'm simply adopted. I'm not close enough to really care that much."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:31 am