Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

By The Sea...well erm Lake.

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

By The Sea...well erm Lake. Empty By The Sea...well erm Lake.

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Daniel sits by the lake, reading his vampire book. he sees gomez watching him and glares. "oh! De ce te-a trimis?! te înţelege şi i-au mai cicatrice de unde mi-ai muşcat în ultima lună vă diavol mic! sincer crede că am nevoie de supraveghere permanentă! Nu mai sunt un copil!" he sighs. "stupid cat, doesn't understand me if i speak english.." he lies back on the grass and stares up at the clouds, so absorbed in his thoughts he didnt hear the footsteps come up behind him.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

By The Sea...well erm Lake. Empty Re: By The Sea...well erm Lake.

Post by Leo Ward Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Miles was heading towards the lake, just to stroll around there was something so calming about the water as he made his way across the grassy area he saw Daniel, a boy who he had met a few days ago. Miles walked up towards him and sat down on the grass next to him, and poked him in the ribs

"Hey Daniel, what you doing out here" Miles said with a warm smile
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Daniel laughs at the poke, being that he was extremely tickleish there "to be honest with you miles, getting away from everthing. since aunt tish came to work here, things have been quite hecic.. she has her littel filine watch dogs following me everywhere and that little deamon up there is the worst out of the two." he rolls up the sleeve on his sweater to show miles a scar "last month, caught me by surprise and got me real good. 12 stitches it took."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Miles let out a small gasp as Daniel showed him his arm, Miles then looked over towards the cat with a sort of look of digust

"My god, that definately looked like it would have hurt, see this is why I think cats should have never been domesticated" Miles glanced out over the lake, he often admired how beatiful water look

"Isn't the lake so wonderful" he exclaimed
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Daniel laughs a little at the boys comment. "yet gomez is not an average cat either, but yes i love it here, its quite calming. i spend a lot of time here, thinking and whatnot." he sighs quietly and closes the book and places it aside. "if youve t6aken flying this term, youd know my aunt... quite an interesting woman" daniel blushes a little, first year or not, this boy was cute, but daniel was with aragorn. Daniel hated conflicvt more than anything. he sees the look he receives from gomez and glares "Oh, ce vă pasă Gomez? Da, da el e drăguţ şi de toate ... dar eu iubesc Aragorn. Dumnezeu, acest lucru este atât de ciudat." he blushes hoping miles didn't speak romanian
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:16 am

Miles listened to Daniel as he was talking about his Aunt, she seemed like a pretty cool woman perhaps he might have to end up taking flying, though there was one small problem

"Oh I don't do flying, you see I have this slight fear of heights, now when I say slight I mean MASSIVE fear" Miles said with a chuckle "But you know, your Aunt seems like she would be a fun Professor"

Miles looked at Daniel with a confused look when he began speaking in another language to the act, and what was more strange the cat seemed to understand it to "Wow... whats that? like Russian or German" Miles asked
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Daniel smiles "actually it's romanian." he smiles at the young boys interest and when he mentioned fear of hights gorny flashes through his mind and the smile grows "well i'd be more than willing to help ypu get over your fear"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:18 am

Miles felt a sharp knot in his stomach when Daniel mentioned he could help him with his fear, instantly Miles's head was filled with visions of him falling from great heights, he then slowly rubbed his stomach trying to soothe it

"Oh.. I don't know Daniel, I mean It wouldn't involve any heights right?" Miles manged to forced out, just the word heights was enough to make his heart pound violently against his chest
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:02 pm

"we'll only go as high as youre comfortable." he smiles "it will be okay if you fall ill either cushin the blow or i'll catch you, you will not hit the ground okay? you can trust me." daniel planned on teaching miles the same way aunt morticia taught him. he could thell this boy was nervous, so was he. but it would be okay.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:04 am

Miles still was quite unsure of the whole idea, he didn't like flying whatsoever it just wasn't his thing, " Daniel that's very sweet of you to offer, its just im not sure I would even be anything good at it"

Miles started twisting grass around his finger, he hoped if he kept looking down that Daniel would ask him again, he just knew it was going to end in complete disaster
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:54 am

Daniel puts a cautious arm around the boy, what was the harm in conforting him? he wouldn't let it go any further than that. "it would also be a good opportunity to get to know each other..." his voice is soft and gentle. He smiles sweetly and ruffles the boys hair. "don't you trust me?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:50 am

Miles grined as the boy ruffled his hair, he pucikly then swept it back to his side fringe, there was something reassuring in Daniel's voice but he just wasn't sure

"It's not that I don't trust you, its just I don't trust brooms" Miles then sighed and looked down "But... ok I guess I could give it a try"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Daniel hugs him tightly. "thats so great! im so excited to teach you! this will be such fun. dont worry i wont let anything hurt you" he was telling the truth, he would protect miles with his life. there was just something about miles that made danni want to keep hugging him, but he forced himself to release him
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:21 am

Aragorn had been out walking with a couple of girls from Ravenclaw, gossiping with them to pass the time. Apparently, being a girl was a lot more fun than being a guy, even if they had more things to worry about. He had been enjoying a nice laugh when he'd seen Daniel hug the boy. The girls had obviously seen it as well and had decided to leave it to him.

And so now here he was, making his way over to Daniel and this new boy with his heart full of jealousy and anger, directed more at the boy than Daniel. He cleared his throat and a tight smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

"Hi Danni."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:25 am

Daniel freazes at the sound of gornys voice and turns with a nervous smile "oh gorny when did you get here?" he feels himself blush. the first time he sees gorny in weeks and this is what had to happen? he was reassuring the boy and this is what he got for being nice. Life might as well have kicked him in the teeth.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:30 am

"I was out with Mira and Kate, talking girl talk." Aragorn shrugged, trying to his voice clear of any other emotion that wasn't boredom. He wasn't with Daniel for a few weeks, okay that was an oops on Gorn's part. But Daniel had been busy with classes while Gorn was recovering from Karma's overload of there and back again business. He glances over at the other kid, "Whose he?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:36 am

Daniel could tell gorny was pissed. Who wouldn't be if they had no explination to this "oh thats miles, he's just a friend.... nothing too big and important..i was just going to teach him how to fly..i missed you" he gives a weak smile. he felt horrible about this and just wanted to crawl under a rock and die.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:41 am

Aragorn frowned, glancing back at Daniel and looking him up and down. Should he believe him? Well... why shouldn't he? Daniel had done nothing bad before this, and Gorn was the one that was always with Karma and stuck all over her. Everyone deserves a chance.

He glanced back at Miles with his eyes narrowed once more, "And I suppose the hug... was just a hug, was it?" Gorn's eyebrows raised sharply a moment as his eyes flashed back to Daniel, lowering quickly after that and allowing his expression to soften, "I missed you too."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 am

Miles was surprized when Daniel hugged him, he had never been hugged by another guy who wasn't related to him, it felt warm and nice yet strangely awkward, when Daniel released him from the hug Miles smiled back at the boy

Miles looked over as another boy came up to Daniel they seemed to know each other quite well, he other boy seemed dismissive of Miles, "Hello" Miles said murmered as he force out a smile
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Daniel looks back down at miles with a sad look and then back to gorny "yes it was just a hug. he was freaking out and i was trying to reassure him. honest aragorn i would never-ever do anything to hurt you honest. i would die before i would harm you mentally physically or emothionally... i really do love you aragorn weather you like the word or not"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:24 pm

When Daniel said that he love this boy Miles suddenly realized that they must have been dating, this just made the situation even more awkward, Miles glanced around almost like he was looking for an escape route, finally he looked back at Daniel

"Hey you know what, I just remembered I have to go and do... Astrononomy, I mean an Astrononmy assigment...yes that'll do" Miles stammered out nervously, not realizing he said the last part aloud. He then quickly made his way towards the castle, he so desperately wanted to just run, he couldn't get away from the situtation faster enough, but instead he settled for a fast walk

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Aragorn watched Miles leave, a little irritated at his awkwardness. He flicked his gaze back to Daniel and looked into this eyes blankly, "I see. It's not that I don't believe what you're telling me, Danni." He did believe him, but he was still angry. Even if Gorn wasn't in love with Daniel, it would have been much easier on him if he didn't catch the boy hugging other guys.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Danni could tell aragorn was angry and he knew hed screwed up. He felt dreadful. He wanted to make things right, but he didnt know how. He felt the tears comming. He directs his attention to the ground so not to seem weak in fron of the person he cared so much for. "i-i'll do anything to make this whole mess right aragorn. i feel like utter garbaghe for this and i just mcant stand myself right now. now i know how youve felt with karma for so long. it seems like we momentarily swtitched places and i dont like that. you were better about it. you explained everything. you are one of the greatest people i have ever met and i just..." his voice chokes out with a small sob.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:04 pm

"Daniel don't cry over stupid shit," Aragorn growled, though feeling bad for it he wouldn't be apologizing. He looked around with an exasperated sigh, "You're not making any sense to me, I can't understand you when you're crying." He wasn't exactly in the mood to comfort someone, even if he was in a relationship with them. He wasn't the sort of person to be depressed and going insane and actually care for people's emotions.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Daniel nods and swallows his emotion. He'd done it as a child, he'd do it now. "i am just trying to apologize to you. i try so hard to give you what you want but how do i know if you never tell me? i am not a mind reader gorny. i haven't seen you in weeks or even heard from you. i never gave up hope though, i was only talking to miles. i was not going any further than the hug because you mean that much to me. how was i to know you would freak out about a hug?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:01 am