Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Glowing by the lake (open)

Glowing by the lake (open) Empty Glowing by the lake (open)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Cobalt sat by the water's edge in an relaxed lotus position.

Now seeing a professor of Hogwarts meditating by a lake was a strange sight to see but what was even more surreal was that he was glowing a light, electric, blue. All over his body, an aura of power and light crackled and shimmered. So immersed was he, that Cobalt knew his surroundings had become lost to him. But at this moment in time he didn't care, he was too busy exploring his own magical core.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Glowing by the lake (open) Empty Re: Glowing by the lake (open)

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:03 am

When October found a note saying to meet Stephanie by the lake immediately she ran as fast as she could from her dorms to the lake. When she reached, she couldn't find her friend anywhere, she started to walk besides the edge, when she stopped. In front of her was a slightly awkward scene for any normal 14 year old, in front of her was her Professor in a lotus position, but what was even weirder was that he was glowing. October silently started to walk back to the castle, trying not disturb her Professor, but of course, she had to trip over a rock and trip.

October's eyes widen when she realized that her Professor knew she was here and started to apologize, "I'm sorry Professor I didn't mean to come disturb your meditation thing, I was supposed to meet my friend here and --"

She was cut off, by her Professors voice.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Cobalt frowned a little bit, his eyes snapping open as his concentration was broken. As the glow around him faded, Cobalt raised an eyebrow and looked at the student who had disrupted his meditation. Sighing a little, he pulled himself out of the lotus position and stood up, roll his neck to loosen his muscles,

"Be quiet." he commanded the student firmly, using his reputation as a strict teacher along with the aura of controlled power that he had been told he gave off after meditation, "You weren't supposed to see that. No student is ever supposed to see that. So you see we have a problem. How do you suggest we solve this problem?"

Glowing by the lake (open) Empty Glowing by the lake

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Alexis made her way to the lake, her steps a bit unsteady. Her magic was going erratic lately. She had three bouts of accidental magic, which was inexplicable, since she was already using a wand.
    Alex shook her head, it was as if she was drunk. There was two people by the lake, oh it's Professor Smith and a girl- but, she shouldn't have been able to see them! It's dark and they were quite a distance away. Her heart started to beat faster. What's going on? She reached one of the trees surrounding the lake and sat in front of the trunk, her feet dangling over the water.
    'Hello there Professor. And hello to you, sorry I don't know your name.' Alexis spoke in a quiet voice. Though she felt the opposite of calm at the moment.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:10 pm

"You weren't supposed to see that. No student is ever supposed to see that. So you see we have a problem. How do you suggest we solve this problem?"

October eyes widen, 'Crap' she thought. 'What do I say? What do I say?'

October was about to say something when she heard a voice from behind her.

'Hello there Professor. And hello to you, sorry I don't know your name.'

She turned around and there was a girl, who looked a little younger then her standing there calmly. Of course, October didn't know and how to answer her teacher, so she just answered the girl's question.

"Hi my name is October. What's your name?"

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Cobalt could see the blind panic, both in her facial expression and written in her body language. Apparently he really was as scary as people said he was. Good thing really, meant he didn't have to show it a lot. He raised an eyebrow at the younger girl's question and frowned when the first girl ignored her in favour of answering her younger partner,

"Well Miss October..." Cobalt called out firmly, getting her attention, "I think that it's very rude to ignore your professor. Especially considering you interrupted his private study. We need words young lady."

He frowned a little more,

"And you... what's your name?" he asked the little girl.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Trembling October looked back at her Professor, "Well what ever way you would like to punish me you may."

'I'm going to kill Stephanie when I get back to the castle.' She thought.

Turning her attention back to Professor Smith, she saw he was in deep thought, 'Please let it only be detention. Please let it only be detention.' October chanted in her mind.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Cobalt looked at the girl named after a month for a long time before he sighed a little bit and rolled his eyes,

"Why do I even bother?" he muttered to himself before sitting down on a large rock, "School isn't even in session right now. It's the summer bloody holidays."

He sighed a little and waved at her,

"Get going. Scat." he glanced at her just as he began to grow again, "It's a good thing school isn't in session because if it were you'd be so out of bounds right now."
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:11 pm

October sighed with relief.

"Thank you Professor." She said

As she turned around she still found the girl from before just standing there, with a little wave she headed on back to the castle.

Mid-way there she stopped, and remembered that she forgot her bag there, so again she turned around heading back to where her Professor and the girl was. When she reached she saw her Professor talking to the little girl, but then something caught her eye behind Professor Smith, it was running full speed towards him. October knew if she didn't do something fast Professor Smith could get hurt, so at the last moment she screamed, "PROFESSOR BEHIND YOU WATCH OUT!"

Glowing by the lake (open) Empty Glowing by the Lake

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Alexis nodded, 'Hello October. I'm not sure you'll remember me, Professor. My name's Alexis, Alexis Hope. I's in second year Slytherin.'
    Alex was curious to know what the girl, October did to make the Professor so irritated. But her magic chose that moment to give another small burst. She staggered on her feet and clutched on to the bark for support. The touch of the bark helped to keep her grounded somehow.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:08 pm

(OOC: October, don't lead other posters like that okay? It's against the rules because it takes away their freedom to choose. I'll work with it this time.)

Cobalt glanced over at the new arrival, a second year by the name of Alexis Hope. He smiled faintly at her even as her magic seemed to 'spark' a little,

"Hello there Miss Hope." he raised an eyebrow, "You seem to be misfiring there."

A second later, Cobalt felt a presense behind him and his eyes narrowed dangerously. He could feel some killer intent coming from the thing behind him as well so that narrowed it down to a human being. Spinning around, a knife sliding into his hand as he did so, Cobalt backhanded the black-clad form of an another assassin round the face, sending the other man to his knees in one hit. Gritting his teeth, he pulled the man's head up slightly before stabbing his knife into the man's temple and twisting the blade. Leaving the knife stuck in the corpse, Cobalt stepped away and let the man fall to the ground, dead. He looked at his two students as he began to use cleaning charms on himself,

"You were deffinately not supposed to see that."

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Alexis Frowned a little, misfiring? what does he mean by that?
    She whipped around at the girls warning and watched with wide eyes the professor kill the person. Still she had to admit the method was quite effective.
    "You don't sound like that in class." She murmured absently as he said they were not supposed to see that. In class he always talks as if they were in the middle of a battlefield.
    As she got out of the shock, her curiosity overrode the little fear she felt. "What did you mean professor, by misfiring? I wasn't trying to do anything."

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Cobalt shrugged a little as he knelt down next to the corpse, withdrawing the knife,

"Well... maybe I was wrong." he glanced at Alexis, "Maybe this is the part you shouldn't see. Turn away."

Without checking to see if she had turned away, Cobalt stabbed the knife into the centre of the dead man's throat, pulling and cutting his way through to the left side of his neck. With the knife clear, he sawed at the flesh from the opposite side. As he was working on his grusome task, he decided to answer Alexis' question,

"Misfiring... because you're not a far cry away from the glowing that I was achieving before you two showed up." he told her as he sawed relently through blood-spurting muscles and veins, "You seem to be a natural at it."

Glowing by the lake (open) Empty Glowing by the Lake

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:14 am

Alexis didn't turn away, but she closed her eyes and shuddered a little at sound of the knife cutting through the flesh.
    Her eyes flew open as he said she's natural at something and she immediately wished they hadn't.
    'That's, uh, great. What is it Professor? Glowing?' she asked tilting her head to a side. She couldn't understand why he's mutilating the corpse farther.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:41 am

(OOC: Sorry about that, won't happen again. I'm going to be leaving this role-play so this will be my last post.)

October closed her eyes when Professor Smith stabbed the man's throat, "Umm... sorry I was just about to leave, just had to get my bag. Nice meeting you Alexis."

October got her bag and left to head back to the castle, she thought, 'Why was Professor Smith glowing? Eh, I don't care. Won't change my life knowing, would it.'

October ran to the castle, and to give her best friend a piece of her mind.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Cobalt watched the first girl run away, obviously not wanting to be near him anymore since she’d annoyed him. His reputation as a strict teacher alone probably would have convinced her to do that but the fact that he was now carving the dead body of an assassin up was probably scaring her. He glanced at Alexis,

“No it’s not glowing. That’s a by-product.” He told her simply as he finished separating the head from the body, he set it down and wiped his knife clean on the man’s clothes, “You seem to be a natural at touching your magical core. I doubt you do it deliberately but that little episode back there? That’s what happens when you touch your magical core too hard… if that makes sense.”

He rooted around in the man’s pockets for a minute before retrieving a piece of paper with a rune written on it. Without preamble, he attached it to the head by the man’s blood,

“Return to sender.” He announced firmly. The head disappeared but the body remained. He glanced at Alexis, “Sorry about that. Assassin organisations tend to leave you alone if you return the heads of their members. Don’t ask me why I know that.”

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Alexis watched the other girl run up the slope, "Same here October." She murmured. The professor might have appeared strict to the other girl, but Alex was used to seeing worse in his class, Tonight he sounded friendly, almost.
    "Will you teach me that Professor?" Alexis asked a little hesitantly, "Touching the core, I mean? And how does it help one? Being able to touch one's core?" She hoped he was't getting irritated with her curiosity, but it sounded so very interesting.
    She watched him send the head of the attackedr back to the sender, he said. 'From experience, I'd bet.' she murmured to herself.
    I didn't know it takes so much time and pressure to behead one, she mused to herself, but then again that may not be true. The Gryffindor ghost is proof enough.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:19 am