Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Glowing in the dark

Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Glowing in the dark Empty Glowing in the dark

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:28 pm

The wind was blowing slightly, it was a chilly night. The moon was reflecting in the water, it was quite a beautyfull sight. Except for the moons light, everything was surrounded by darkness. Most people would think of it as a scary place at night, but not Anyara, she found it magical and somehow calming.

She threw her bag next to a tree, together with her jacket and her shoes. Even though it was cold, she only wore a white summer dress. She didnt mind the wind, all she was thinking of was the beautyfull sight of the lake. She had a calm smile as she twirled around by the water, humming a dear melody her dad had used to play for her when she was younger.

The person who was so calm and gracefully dancing by the lake, was a whole other side of her. It was the real her, the one who wasn't shy, quiet, scared and carefull. No, this was the real her who was calm, brave and reckless, the girl who had always been hidden behind a shy bookworm. Hidden as she always should be.

Glowing in the dark Empty Re: Glowing in the dark

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Adrian was watching her twirl and spin, every step she took was so gracefull. She looked so calm, humming that same old melody. He leaned against a tree, becomming one with it's shade. He enjoyed watching her dance, she seemed way more open than her normal self. Watching her was like getting captured by a fairytail, hard to get out of.
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:45 am

"You do realize I know you're stalking me right?" Anyara kept dancing, even though she was being watched. "Your eyes tend to sparkle when the moon's light hits them." She said in a singing voice. "You dont really fit in with the shadows you know." She twirled and then stopped, facing directly towards Adrian.

She walked over to him. "Now that you're here, why dont you dance with me?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:15 am

"Well I hope my eyes do not blind you then, and I will have you know, that the shadows and I blend very well with each other." Adrian smirked and took a step out of the shadows.

"I do not dance, and you do know that." He ruffled her hair and smiled. "But I do enjoy watching you let yourself loose."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm