Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Nothing But Sadness

Valdus Sliverwood
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Nothing But Sadness Empty Nothing But Sadness

Post by Valdus Sliverwood Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:44 am

Valdus peered over the astromeny tower it was a summer day he was quite fond of this place hereing stories of it and stuff.Valdus looked at his wand then he looked he wondered what it was like after the battle he heard stories from his grandfather about this place were is good friend Albus Dumbledore died known to be the best headmaster in Hogwarts Histroy.Valdus took a look at his ring with a snake." Pleasure for this lovely day and not hate of love nor friendship." Valdus had a black sweatshirt with a gray botton down shirt under it and black tight jeans and gray converse.Valdus hair ws swaying in the wind he was never evil he always admire fate here for quite long time of peace and goodness of heart.Well his dad was a Slytherin so he was Slytherin House.Valdus zippered his sweat shirt he looked much more mature know that he was 12 almost 13 in a few weeks.Hogwarts school year would end he tried to enjoy it while he can.Valdus just stared at the ground.
    Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn
    Third Year
    Third Year

Nothing But Sadness Empty Re: Nothing But Sadness

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Airiana slipped up the stairs and stood at the entrance, her harsh blue gaze piercing Valdus's back as she waited for him to turn about. Her footsteps had been silent and unnoticeable, unlike her usual movements. She was really waiting for this kid to slip up and break her nerve. He'd already irritated her as it was.

"Valdus, was it? You shouldn't be up here alone. You could get into a lot of trouble," She called over to him as her expression changed so they were warmer, while her eyes were still cold.
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valdus Sliverwood Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Valdus looked at her with a look of shock." My name is Valdus how dont you know my name we been friends snce last year." Valdus looked at her trying to understand what happen last year with Valec death." Ariania how does it feel to be different from your siblings Aragorn and Marcus are they even like you my siblings are all Slytherins." Valdus took a deep breath and then looked at the sky he wondered what his best friend was know.Valdus remebered what his father said Valec death was tragic but it will be never forgotton to us nor his family.Valdus just looked at the grond knowing Albus Dumbledore layed dead there a long time ago.
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 am

"Oh please," Airiana spat. She hadn't been friends with anyone since she was living in that mixed village with her mother and father. She was their goddess there, at least to the muggles. She shook her head, "I don't have friends in my house. And even if I did, I don't remember ever asking you to be my friend."

Her severe eyes narrowed and she snarled, "Saying things like that are the reasons I get pissed off. I don't feel different from them. I don't even know the little Marcus brat. Aragorn is my best friend, and my brother. Just because we're in different houses and we have different blood running through our veins doesn't mean that we're different from one another."

Her body relaxed as her expression softened, "Gorny is growing up and he can make his own decisions. He's going to be fourteen soon. As long as he is happy, I am happy. I don't see why everyone else doesn't understand that."
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valdus Sliverwood Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Valdus smirked at the girl. " Your brother the frist year Gryffindor." Valdus looked at the ground he hated Arania so much he gritted his teeth." You know im good frends wth Marcus Hawthorn your younger brother he is quit i smart kid." Valdus just stared in anger and just looked at his ring his number one lifething.Valdus looked at the ground then smirked then started to walk out and mumbled for second.
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:45 am

"I don't know anything, Mr. Sliverwood. At least, I know nothing of your relationship with that irritating child." Airiana watched him blankly, almost as if she were unphased by his anger. Really, his new emotion excited her. Anger. So red and solid, though easy to slip into as if it were only liquid until it solidified around you. Oh how lovely anger could be! The small second year raised her eyebrows, "You think you're great, don't you? You think you're special. I'll tell you something, Valdus, being special is nothing to be happy about."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:15 pm