Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

hard rock hallelujah

Aiden Tremlett
    Aiden Tremlett
    Adult
    Adult

hard rock hallelujah Empty hard rock hallelujah

Post by Aiden Tremlett Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:29 am

Sixth Year

"TREMLETT YOU WHORE!" was Lancaster's last words when Aiden left the broom closet. He would bang his head one day over that. For now, Lancaster was his best snogging partner. If she would stop being so fierce. One day, he knew, he was probably going to sleep with her and probably get killed for it.

For now, he should totally get to class.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

hard rock hallelujah Empty Re: hard rock hallelujah

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:03 am

Twelve-year-old Tshering was scuttling through the halls, feeling a little disheartened at Nat's disappearance. She was still wondering to herself on her return, on whether there will be a return of her beloved friend. Still, she knew that she should stay optimistic, which was why there was a huge smile on her face.

She saw someone sneak out of a broom closet, and her curiosity went wild. Who on earth was that boy snogging? It was none of her business, but...

Her mind drove her to walk towards him and tap him on the shoulder. "A-Are you okay?" she asked, her eyes unblinking, "you seem kind of mad."

(ooc: old tshering drives me crazy. ew.)
    Aiden Tremlett
    Aiden Tremlett
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Aiden Tremlett Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:25 am

Ade felt somebody tap him on the back and he knew it was one of his housemates by her robes. He saw her before but with the Gryffindor and the Slytherin who Dev used to like but never talked to. He supposed that she was nice enough to talk to.

He could remember being a bit like her when he was her age being innocent and curious. She was not much older than a first year. Maybe a second year.

"It's kind of complicated," he answered. "You see, I was kissing someone in there and she got mad at me. I don't blame her though but we do have to get to classes."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:55 am

"Kissing?!" yelled Tshering, her mouth wide open, "ew... why do people do that? It's so gross!" The girl crossed her arms, staring angrily - though her anger was not directed at the boy. "I will never get a boyfriend! Never ever ever!"

She then saw somebody walking through the corridor. She was scared it was a Professor so she leaned on the wall, not taking a breath until the footsteps were gone.

"Who are you anyway, Ravenclaw?" Tshering spat, scanning the boy. She wondered if he was a nice student or a mean one like the other sixth years were to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:56 am