Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It feels like forever

Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It feels like forever Empty It feels like forever

Post by Adam Larue Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:10 am

Adam was glad to have a break from classes. One teacher scared him, and the others classes were boring. He kept up his writing to Daniel though. That was always something he looked forward to. So when break came up the first thing he did was write to Daniel asking him to meet him at Azorat again. Dressed pretty much the same as he was last time, Adam looked around the square while he waited. There was no way he was going to wear his Beauxbaton uniform. Daniel was lucky to go to Hogwarts. Durmstrang would have been better with the uniforms!
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It feels like forever Empty Re: It feels like forever

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:15 am

Daniel runs up behind adam wearing his 'frenchie outfit' hed purchased the last time. He taps adam lightly on the shoulder with a smile. It had been much too long since hed seen his good friend. So much had happened in his life and he couldn't wait to share and hear about adam. he'd missed this so much
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Larue Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:24 am

Turning when he felt the tap, Adam's mouth curled in a smile. "Hey, you look nice."

Not caring if it would seem weird, he hugged the boy then stood back. Coughing he shoved his hands in his pockets and tilted his head to the side. "So what have you been up to? Hogwarts had to be funner than Beauxbatons."

Hogwarts was where everything happened at. Or so he had assumed since there was where all the news you heard from. Compared to Hogwarts Beauxbatons seemed tamed. Of course there was the lizard someone had been an engorgement charm on and set loose in the girls bathroom...
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:34 am

Daniel bounces excitedly on his heals "so much i cant even begin to deescribe i currently am in a love triangle thing and i....well if you hate it at your school so much why dont you transfer? you can stay with my aunt and myself it will be fun" he smiles his signature grin.
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Larue Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 am

Adam's eyes widened. "Love triangle?"

Wow, Daniel was sure popular. Much different then the first time they'd met here. Smiling glad that he was getting friends and even involved in a love triangle even if that had to be messy. Happy for him he shrugged. "I don't hate it. It's just really boring sometimes. I think there might actually be a secret plot or something since the professors are absent."

There had to be a reason for that right? Warmth spread through him though at Daniel's offer. "That's awesome of you. If I do, I'll stay with you then. So, tell me about this triangle thing. How did that even start?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:49 am

"well i started dating this guy aragorn a couple of months back and he is a wonderful guy dont get me wrong but he seems, uninterested and the other boy is a first year named miles and hes gay like me and he is just adorable and im teaching him how to fly and something clicked between us and i just dont know who to choose" he blinks innocently"what about you?"
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Larue Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:51 am

Adam was confused. Was Daniel dating a guy who wasn't interested in him? Rubbing the back of his head since he was trying to just process Daniel's gush of words, he stared. "Uh..."

He was happy that he was happy of course. And it was great he was dating someone. And liked someone? Shoving his hands in the back pocket of his jeans, Adam smiled. "Well, that's great. Better than you were doing last time we saw each other!"

Taking in the boy's question he tilted his head as he thought. "I'm alright. Still single." He flashed a grin at the other boy. "I'd choose the second one if you guys clicked."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Danni pouts and hugs his dear friend "im sorry to hear youre still single. its hard to believe that someone as handsome as you would be siungle after all this time." he smiles jokingly as he speaks. it had been so long since he and talked to adam, he missed him dearly. "so a giant snake in the girls bathroom huh? sounds utterly terrifying to me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:26 pm