Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Bare Necessities

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Bare Necessities Empty The Bare Necessities

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Tre adjusted the jacket he was wearing, resisting the urge to run his hand through his hair. He'd worked entirely too hard on his image to ruin it. Besides, the dress he'd gotten for Ash to wear and pushed her into wearing would match it perfectly. He'd actually made sure. She was in the other room changing now, and hadn't seen him yet. He was rearranging the Room of Necessity right now. It was slowly transforming into an old timey looking diner, a jukebox in the corner filling the air with Louis Armstrong's sultry voice.

"The bare necessities, the simple bare necessities... forget about your worries and your strife..." Tre sang along as the final differences in the room fell into place. It was perfect.

The door he'd sent Ash through was back near the bar - a rootbeer float bar, how amazing was that? - and the aluminum and wooden floor combination made him want to grin. If one were to look through the windows, they'd see a simple small town, much like one in Footloose or Grease, not that Tre had ever really... who was he kidding? He'd watched those musicals many times with Ash...

Hearing the door open, Tre turned toward it, a bright smile flashing across his face as he caught sight of her. His Wings.

Outfits!
    Song!
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Bare Necessities Empty Re: The Bare Necessities

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Ashleen hovered in the small room, fiddling with the dress, and looking at her reflection; she had been shoved into this room with a very simple instruction.

Put this on.

She hadn't even been given a chance to ask what was going on. She certainly didn't understand where Tre had gotten the dress, or what required her to put it on.

After a moments heaitation, she merely took a clip and held back a single strand of hair, on the left side of her head, and let the rest of her golden curls flow around her face. Taking another deep breath, she glanced back at the door, and reached for it.

It was now or never... she'd just have to-

She froze as she blinked at the room, and at...

Ashleen let out a little giggle of surprise, her eyes wide as she took everything in. She glance at the bar and then peaked out the window, before looking back at Tre - always going back to Tre.

"Tre... How did you... why did you... ?" a wide grin was playing on her face as her insides jumped, her hips already swaying a bit at the jazzy song, without even realizing she was doing it. "Tre."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Tre's grin brightened as he made his way to her, taking her hand and leading her toward the bar. Three rootbeer floats were there, two with one straw, one with two. "I decided that we needed a break from our timeline." He said, waving a hand in a motion that encompassed the entire room. "And look..." He tugged her forward, spinning her into his arm until she was against him. "We can even dance... a bit... if you want." He blinked, suddenly unsure of himself, before he grinned sheepishly. "It isn't too much, is it?"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Ash followed him, still gazing around her with wonder. It was all just so-so-so...

"Perfect," she mumbled as he pulled her closer, giggling a bit as she was spun and then resting her head on his shoulder, "Not too much, absolutly perfect."

"And when would I say no to dancing? Don't be absurd."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Tre rolled her back outward before pulling her back toward him, taking both her hands in his and leading them in a simple circle. He grinned at her, once again pushing down the urge to run his hand through his perfectly gelled hair. Unbeknownst to him, one of his hairs was sticking straight up, unable to be tamed by the hairgel.

His golden eyes glinted as he rocked them back and forth, quite comically. He knew how to dance, but why be formal here? It was just him.

Just him and his Wings.

"Don't spend your time, just looking around, when something you want can just be found..." Tre sang, spinning them both.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Ashleen couldn't help but let out a giggle as she was spun around, twirling about on her toes, letting the dress billow about her before she was pulled back towards him, where she was just happy with being close to him.

"Good, gosh Angel," she teased in a light soft voice, "I didn't know you had such styling moves; you have really been hiding so much from me haven't you?"

She wrinkled her nose at him playfully before looking up at him again, and pulling a slight face, her eyes as always, twinkling.

"Hold still for a moment will you."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Tre stuck out his tongue at her before slowing to a stop, both her hands still in his. He got distracted by the sparkle in her eyes for a moment, his eyes brightening slightly in response. Then he was grinning, standing still, just looking at her.

"You're beautiful." He whispered, quite distracted by this fact. He blinked down at her, completely entranced, slowly letting go of her hands to cup her face in his hands. Slowly, he brought her lips to her, pulling her against him and leading a soft, undemanding kiss. The message was clear.

I love you.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Ash let out a little giggle and never letting her gaze wander from his, she wiggled her hand out of his grip, and licked her thumb before reaching up to tame the stray hair. It had been an action she remembered seeing her mother do countless times with her father and brother.

She shook her head slightly, in too good a mood to let even that make her feel sad - it just made her more... fuzzy inside.

"There," she whispered, "Much better."

She leaned into his kiss, smiling against his lips. She had never understood how perfectly wonderful love was until meeting him - until she had moments like this.

"Did I see something about rootbeer floats," she whispered pulling back ever so slightly, "Or were my hopes just being cruelly played with?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Tre closed the eye closest to her ministration, a small pout flitting over his lips before he brightened again. He wrapped his arms around her waist and grinned. He pressed a kiss to her forehead before moving away from her, taking her hand as he slipped away from her, leading her to the counter. He offered his hand to help her onto the bar stool before taking the place beside her. He pointed to the one with one straw before her, then to the one before him, and then the one in the middle.

"Yours. Mine. Ours." He watched her for a moment, a grin flitting over his face. It liked to hit him, every once in a while, sometimes out of nowhere. He loved her.

And she loved him.

His smile lengthened, and then he was drinking Rootbeer through a straw and basking in the creaminess of the icecream.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:27 pm

The girl smiled as she accept the pro-offered help and lept up on the bar stool, swinging her feet slightly as she did.

She took a sip of the drink, humming as she looked around at the entire room, but her gaze always fell back to him.

That had been how it had always been... she could drift away for moment, hours, even days (when they had been really young, the time had shorteded a little more with each year) at a time but no matter what, everything always came back to him.

"Ours," she repeated with a smile, kicking her foot out so it hit his leg softly, "I like that word. Its a very nice word... ours... just like, together, us... ours."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:02 am

"Ours." Tre repeated, grinning at the girl and taking her hand. "That reminds me." He turned his back on her slightly, keeping her hand in his grasp and reaching into his pocket. The sound of crinkling plastic followed, and then he slipped something onto her ring finger. He let her hand go, showing her the perfectly formed red ring pop that now rested on her hand. He grinned at her, pressing a kiss to her hand before returning it to her. "Ours, Us, and Forever. Three of my favorite words."

He finished his rootbeer and slide it away, and it disappeared with a pop. His hand wrapped around the base of the glass with two staws, the other hand intertwining with hers. "Ours." He repeated, a smile flitting across his lips as he slid the glass more firmly between the two of them. He offered the other straw to her, then lowered his lips to his straw, meeting her eyes.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:07 am

Ashleen frowned slightly, tilting her head with curiousity, trying to figure out what he was doing. The frown turned into a frozen look of surprise as she looked at her hand, which then turned into a goofy grin which was followed by a small giddy little laugh as she looked at the candy on her finger.

"Do I get to eat it this time?" she gave a little laugh, "I seem to recall some of us getting to eat more of it then the other last time, and it wasn't me."

Her eyes danced as she stuck out her tongue and pushed her own drink aside in favour of the shared one.

She grinned as she watched him playing with her own straw.

"You're just..." she trailed off and shook her head. "I love you."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:36 am

"As long as you don't try to eat the diamond later." He quipped before blushing suddenly. Did he just...

Pretending to not have said anything at all, grinning. "Besides, I spent my last 50 cents on that Ringpop. I deserved to have most of it." His eyes softened, and he sighed happily. "I will never tire of hearing you say that, you know." He observed, caressing her cheek. "It's just so-" The words escaped him, so he smiled instead. "I love you too."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:53 am

"Why would I-" Ash started to ask and then swallowed back the question as she thought about why she would have a diamond.

"Well then someone shouldn't have given it away if he wanted it so much," she teased, sticking her tongue out at him, and for good measure licking her present Ringpop.

She leaned into his touch and smiled slightly, "I know what you mean." She felt all warm and fuzzy as he said the words back.

"I can't believe I waited so long to say it." She leaned forwards and grazed her lips across his, "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:29 pm

A jolt of electricity shot through him every time she said it, then he was in motion, heedless of the rootbeer they were supposed to be sharing. His fingers weaved into the hair at the base of her skull, and he was pulling her forward, already out of his seat and against hers. Then he was kissing her. Time stretched, the kiss deepening and intensifying before he slowly pulled away, letting it linger.

"I love you... more." He winked and was away from her, banging on the jukebox for it to change songs. The solid rock of Def Leppard filled the room and he grinned again.

"A dance, milady?" He asked, offering a hand.

SONG~!
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Ashleen made the slightest sound of protest as he pulled away, pouting dramatically, her blue eyes dancing playfully before she turned that pout into a smirk.

"Oh, you want to start that do you," she teased, pushing herself off her seat to follow him. She grinned slightly and her foot began to tap as the music changed. She took his hand as he offered it, and pulled him closer to her, "If you love me more.... prove it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:53 pm