Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

the energy between you and me

Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

the energy between you and me Empty the energy between you and me

Post by Hazelle Bass Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:20 am

"Bitch, I haven't seen you in forever, and I swear you look different," Haze smirked, looking at her friend. She swore that her companion's hair colour had changed, but that was up for her to answer. She sat on the ground before abruptly lying down, staring up at the sky.

"So yeah, I haven't seen you in forever, and hello," Haze scoffed. "why the hell are you sitting there like a statue for? You have to tell me every single thing that happened since Christmas!"

Haze frowned at her friend, waiting for a reply.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

the energy between you and me Empty Re: the energy between you and me

Post by Rora Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:25 am

Lena grinned when Haze had greeted her near to the lake. She thought that what with her getting taller and maturing, she would be practically unrecognizable. "I haven't seen you in ages either, you whore," laughed the taller blonde, hugging her friend before lying down on the ground with her.

Raising an eyebrow, Lena smoothed her hair with her palms. "You really wanna know, hun?" she asked, wondering if there was another motive behind Haze's constant questioning other than just to know small talk.

"I'll tell you if you be more patient," chuckled the Uchitel, "seriously. You're more jumpy than you should be."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:24 pm