Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Decisions Decisions

James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Decisions Decisions Empty Decisions Decisions

Post by James Carrow Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:18 pm

James walks into bell prairie, dressed in a aqua mini skirt, a purple tanktop, and a hot pink feather boa. he has on pink stillettos and his hair is flat ironed and hanging down. his make up is blue eyeshadow, purple eyeliner, and pink glossy lipstick. his nails are painted mint green. In his hand is and electric green clutch holding his money.His eyes sweep the shop excitedly. He felt like a kid in a candy shop. Best part was he could afford it too. An excited laugh escapes his mouth as he looks around. This place was his fantasy. God he was glad to live here in paris. He scoops his tiny white puppy, frisky, up off the ground and smiles. "well what do we require today frisk?"

(outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51032719 )
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Decisions Decisions Empty Re: Decisions Decisions

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Simone sauntered through Belle Prairie in search of his favorite candy but he wasn’t having too much Luck. “Do you see it Aphro?” He asked the little black kitten that fallowed him around the store. As he was looking down at his cat he stroked the snake that hung around his neck. “Shh Zeus, it’s okay, I won’t let the people hurt you.” He could feel that the snake was tense because of all the people who were around. Bumping into a person wearing the most eccentric clothing he had ever seen. But Si had to admit that it was kind of cute. “Sorry,” he said, “but could I ask where you found those adorable Shoes?”
    Simone himself was wearing a red crop top with leopard print lips on it along with a black tank top, skinny jeans and bright red pumps. He hadn’t bothered with make up today but he had been sure to grab his bag that hung across his body and rested on his hip.

Outfit
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:54 pm

James jumps slightly at the voice behind him, seeing another student behind him, he almost sighed in relief, then he saw the snake around the other boys shoulder. he could tell another cross dresser when he saw one. sure he cringed at the snake, but this would be the start of a wonderful friendship, he could just tell. "oh these? i got them in nantes when we lived there for a while.. i have another pair if you want them?"
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:12 pm

“No I may just visit this Nantes you speak of and see what new things they have there,” Simone said. He could see that the person in front of him was staring at his pet snake. “Don’t stare you’ll scare him.” He said tossing his hair over his shoulder. As he examined the specimen in front of him Simone determined that their face structure was a little too manly to be a female, so they two had to be a cross dresser. “Oh I’m Simone Lucinda.” He held out his hand to the other.
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:25 pm

James takes the hand delicately "james carrow, most call me jamie but you can call me which ever you prefer, and sorry i just fear reptiles..." he strokes the small puppy in his arms "i prefer fluffy things...." he smiles slightly "this place is great dont you agree. i come here often for new clothes and such"
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:59 pm

“Fluffy is cute,” Simone said as his cat jumped up on his shoulder as Zeus wrapped himself around Sim’s arm. “But Zeus here couldn’t hurt a fly. A mouse maybe but never you or a fly . He is more afraid of you than you are of him.” He looked around some more. “So that’s why I’m not finding my candy. He picked up one of the dresses that hung close to him. “Though cloths are even better than candy.”
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:28 pm

James smiled at this "oh my god i know right. i mean i love the two so much but id spend my money on the clothing. i love clothes, back home i have a walk-in closet. my mothers an actress so shes like never home but my dad doesnt have a job cuz my mother makes enough. we've lived just about everywhere in france, right now were in paris."
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:34 pm

“You are very lucky then. I have what I need for school and some cloths, most I made myself. I don’t really know my Mother or my Papa.” Simone’s eyes grew dark and gloomy as he thought of his parents and petted his cat. “Oh this is Athena by the way, and Zeus is the snake.” He held the two animals close to him for a minute then opened his bag so that Zeus could climb in. “They are my only real family. My parents left me on the steps of an Orphanage soon after I was born. Guess they were not ready for a child when they had me.”
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:51 pm

A look of shock crosses james face at the mention of his new friends lack of parents "ohmigod you are not going to live by yourself i will not allow it. if nescessary, you can come live with me, the house is huge and we have like 5 spare bedrooms left ill have one made up how you like it. my parents are very tollerant of me." he laughs a little "and this is frisk. my kitten is back at school, shes not very socialbe."
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:01 pm

“I’ve always had the orphanage to stay at in the summer but there are so many little kids there, and no one wants to adopt a fifteen year old he she.” Simone said rolling his eyes at the judgmental people who had been the first to say that line. “Well hello there Frisk,” He said smiling at the puppy. “your very cute. Maybe your cat would change if she met thena here.” He said smiling slightly.
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:13 pm

James smiles "like i said my hiome is open to you. nobody should have to stay in a freaking orphanage. im mean seriously, the things i've heard about those places." he shudder. he scales the walls with his eyes looking for the perfect items, then he saw it, an aqua mini skirt, a pink tube top, a green bag, a pair of diamond earrings, a silver bracelet, and puple and black peaptoed platform, this-was heaven.
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:23 pm

“You have no idea,” Simone said rolling his eyes. “There is like twenty children for every one adult in some. And the other children are so mean. Then no one wants to adopt anyone but baby and they didn’t want to adopt me because I wasn’t a boy or a girl. I’m kind of both.” He twirled his long hair around his finger. “Even the children started saying no one wanted a he-she for a child.” He smiled slightly “And thank you.”
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:12 pm

"ya know people are just whatever. its all just one big hair flip honey. were getting you out of there. my parents dont judge. hell we could even adopt you. its no big deal its whatever." he smiles and purchases the clothes,"you want anything? i have too much cash with me and its starting to bug the hell out of me."
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Simone practically jumped on James when he hugged him. “No I don’t want anything.” He said he was just happy to have someone to accept him, possibly three some ones. Tilting his head to the side he looked at the other boy “Why haven’t I seen you around before? I would have noticed someone as cute as you.” He said and quickly slapped his hand over his mouth and blushed. He hadn’t meant to say the last part out loud but it happened.
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:29 pm

James laughs "i'm new, and dont freak out, im a veela so when people spout stuff like that ya know its whatever." he laughs slightly aand hugs back. frisk parks and james purchases the animal a small pink rhindstoned sweater and slides it over thfisks head "adoreable."
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:36 pm

“Oh we’ll it’s nice to meet you then,” Sims said giggling at his own stupidity. “That sweater is absolutely adorable. It fits her well.” He said reaching out to scratch the dog’s ear. He hugged Athena close to him. “What house are you in? I’m a Prideux.” He said smiling, “oh and since most people get me confused I’m also a guy. I just don’t look like it.” He said pushing his hair back over his shoulder and out of his face. “Sometimes I think that’s why my parents gave me up. Because I wasn’t a girl but didn’t look like a guy.”
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:44 pm

James smiles "im an angelique. i can be a real bitch sometimes but its a hair flip, i honestly love who i am and i would never change it. i have been the same way forever, i started cross dressing as soon as i was old enough to dress myself." he laughs "frisk is a boy too, so am i." he smiles. "well i guess we live together now hm?"
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:57 pm

“Same here, I’ve always had the philosophy if it fits you and is pretty wear it.” Simone said, “Well if he’s a boy then the sweater is very pretty on him.” Si said giggling “I guess we are,” he said smiling back and James. “Your parents won’t mind Zeus will they? I don’t know what I would do without him and Thena.”
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:18 pm

"oh im sure they wont mind. theyre quite eccentric and keep all kinds of wierd creatures im sure a snake and a kitty would be the least of their worries, he have a hippogryff for gods sake." he sighs and flips his hair "so you ready to head out?"
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:25 pm

“OH a Hippogriffs I love those they are so majestic!” Simone squealed and nodded excitedly. “Yeah let’s go.” He said his head still bobbing up and down. He had never been in a real home before. At least not with his description of a real home, where most people had their own room, and didn’t have to share with like then other children who made fun of the odd one. This was the reason he didn’t really believe that home was where the heart was. He bounced up and down ready to fallow James anywhere as long as it was away from that horrible place where he had grown up.
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:50 am

James sighs "get your trunk and we'll get you settled in at my home. i think you will like it, or you can just borrow my things until we can send for yours. whichever you perfer. i dont mind." he pulls out a compact mirror and touches up his makeup
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:21 am

“What’s not at school is here,” Simone said pursing his lips and patting his bag. “I don’t really have that many things. So I’m ready to go if you are.” He shrugged and scratched his cat on the head and tilted his head to the side smiling slightly and batting his eyes at James. “So what do you say? Friends?” he asked narrowing his eyes a bit. The other boy was quite cute but he was sure he didn’t feel the same about him. No one ever did.
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:32 am

James nods "sure friends." he internaly sighs. he really liked simone too. "well lets get going." he smiles and walks out of the store, humming to himself, 'mind in the gutter' by chris crocker.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:01 am