Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Love is like a Bomb

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Love is like a Bomb Empty Love is like a Bomb

Post by Karmzy Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Karma laid across the tattoo parlor's comfortable bench, wearing nothing but her black lace bra and humming to herself. The pain of the tattoo needle barely registered to her as it moved over the small of her back, leaving its characature and design perminantly underneath her skin. The beauty of being half-vampire, it would seem, was that your tattoos healed instantly.

Perminance.

Instantly.

Swinging her feet, Karma rested her head on her arms and looked over at her companion. "Did you decide what you wanted, Cia?"
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Love is like a Bomb Empty Re: Love is like a Bomb

Post by Ci Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:19 am

Ciar flipped aimlessly through the books of tattoo designs, her fingers scanning the pages delicately. Turning over yet another page, this book all about sailor tattoos, she sighed. "I dunno, Karmz. Nothing in any of these books seems to fit me."

She turned and leaned against the counter that also held various jewelery and temporary tattoos for the faint hearted. "I want something meaningful. That way Ma can't tell me it was a horrible idea and I'll be stuck with something I hate for the rest of my life." The Irish teen smirked. "Not that she actually ever gives me crap for anything. I swear between me and Zephan the woman is wrapped around our fingers."

She took out the picture she had taken of the sculpture she had made her last Transfiguration lesson. The two Hrabrost lions intertwining with each other was good for a sculpture but Ciar wasn't sure she wanted it on her skin. Turning to another tattoo artist she showed him the picture. "Would it be possible to change this design and make it into a wolf and maybe an eagle or something. With the letters C.W~L.S underneath it." The man nodded as he grabbed a piece of parchment and began sketching the new design.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:56 pm

"There better not be any spelling mistakes." Karma threatened as the man changed inking needles again. The Italian man raised an eyebrow at him, pausing in his decent to continue inking her. Karma eyed his arms, appreciating the sleeves over the muscles. "I'm just saying." She said, smirking. The man smirked back, then went back to finishing her design.

"Do we own this place Cia? I don't remember." She eyed the other girl, before smirking. "And where, pray tell, are you putting that?" She grinned as the man pulled back, eyeing his work with pride.

"Here you are, miss." Karma rose, heedless of her shirtlessness, and headed for a mirror, turning to admire the skin just above the hem of her daisy dukes.

Proprietá di
    Arsen Salvator

Karma grinned, eyeing the words and design quite proudly. She couldn't wait to show him...

"There's a deal today." Offered the Cashier, a blushing teenage boy who looked like he grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. Karma liked him instantly. "Buy one back tat get one free."

"Another one?" She asked, eyeing the bare skin of her back not covered by her bra. In a move that made the cashier blush she shrugged off one of her bra straps and grinned. "Right here." She said, waltzing back over to the Italian. "A lyric from one of my favorite songs."

The Italian waited patiently as she ran her fingers through her hair. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers. "Pour some sugar on me! Now... Hmm..." The Italian's bemused expression brightened at the name of the classic rock song. "Eh. You pick, eh?"

The man nodded and began to ink.

"Hey, Cia. You getting two? The second ones free if you get it on your baaaaack."
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:59 am

"I don't know if we own it but I'm sure I have some stock in it," Ciar commented examining the finished drawing she was presented with. Tapping her lips in thought she nodded in a positive way causing the Japanese man to smile. Shrugging off her shirt to reveal a black strapless underneath that offset her skin perfectly though doing so revealed her multitude of scars and the small blemishes of her skin. Her body was toned and muscled but with curves in all the right places. Stepping out of her skin tight leather pants as well she caused the tattoo artist to blush with her matching underwear.

Stretching out on the table she gestured to the small of her back, stretching up her spine slightly. "Right there is where I want the first one," the teen instructed. "Then I want an exact replica of the crest on my robe in between my shoulder blades. After that we'll see. And I want them both done in top of the line colour and no detail left undone." Ciar gave a teasing glare and the man smirked before setting to work.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Karma glanced over at Ciar, rolling her eyes at the girl. "If your only getting tats on your back, you could have kept your pants on, you know." She teased. "I'm not sure Lucifer will appreciate you flashing so much skin to almost-strangers." She tensed slightly as the needle hit a sensitive nerve, but then she was grinning again, glancing over her shoulder at the Italian and smiling at him.

"Are we going straight to the photoshoot after this, then?" She asked, turning back to Cia. "For the Quibbler?" The owl she'd gotten about it last week nearly begged and bribed them to go, promising the one thing that could get Karma to do practically anything.

Hothead Wizard Backstage Passes.

"I can't believe their giving us Hothead Wizard Passes!" She gushed, nearly flailing at the thought. She contained herself at the last moment, trying to keep her ruthless obsession with the band stay inside for the time being. "To the Sunrise Show at the Beach!" The concert had been sold out since Two Bloody Years ago, before Karma had known she'd had enough money to buy not only every ticket in the place, but the venue too. Hell, she probably already owned it somewhere. She still hadn't gotten through all her investments. "They've even handled the port key to Miami!"

She wiggled her hips in excitement, until the Italian pressed a hand to her spine, warning her to be still. She froze accordingly, unable to keep the grin off her face. The last time she'd been this excited about something she'd been...

She didn't even remember.

"Do you know who you're inviting?"
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:59 pm

"Who says I was only getting two just on my back," the Irish teen grinned resting her chin on her forearms. She hadn't thought about it when she pulled off her pants but maybe she'd get three inkings today. Nobody would be able to tell her that she didn't stand out from a crowd. Personally she just hoped Lucifer liked them.

Turning her head slightly Ciar replied, "Yeah, I suppose we can. I hope they have the Butterbeer and mint humbugs I like though. I need my sweeties if these people are gonna take my picture. I don't bare skin for just anyone you know." She flinched slightly as the tattooist hit a tender spot. "It's a lingerie shoot, isn't it? Or at least part of it? We'll be able to show off our new ink for the first time."

And then there was the concert. She could tell that those passes were the only reason Karmz had agreed to do anything for the Quibbler. "I dunno. I was thinking of bribing Luc to come. Shawn and Ashleen might be coerced into coming too. Who are you bringing," Ciar asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:47 am