Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

criticizing perfection

Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

criticizing perfection Empty criticizing perfection

Post by Hannah Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:16 am

Charles could not believe he was thinking of doing this. He was stupid enough about thinking about what he was doing, but he was actually doing it, so did that make him doubly stupid? Oh, who cared. It was not like he was going to tell anyone he was going to do this. Except for the person he was doing it to.

He closed his present shut and checked the time. Eight fifteen in the evening. He has three hours to get to London if he was going to execute his plan. No... make that twenty-seven hours. No, make that nineteen. Oh whatever - he couldn't count anyway.

Thank Merlin he was alone in a bar tonight.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

criticizing perfection Empty Re: criticizing perfection

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Iris grinned to herself as she remembered the last time she was here, with Kait. Things had ended pretty well between her and her sister that time, and they were getting back to normal. Despite the kidnapping, they were doing good with recovery.

She walked to the bar counter and got a glass of Firewhiskey. Glancing around, she smirked as she spotted a very familiar face.

"Well, if it isn't the famous Charles Prentiss," she called out as she made her way to the table and sat down. She recalled seeing him at the party with Tshering, plus the things she had mentioned. "So what brings you here today, lover boy?" She asked, smirk still in place.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:44 am

Charles looked up and saw one of Tshering's friends. He wasn't sure if she was a friend, because he knew Tshering didn't have very many. He couldn't help but glance at his present, but he made sure that the blonde wasn't too suspicious of what he was thinking.

He tried his best to remain confident, and mentally prepared his answer.

"Lover Boy?" he asked. "Why am I 'Lover Boy'?" That was a real question. Why was he Lover Boy? He wasn't a manwhore last time he checked. Wait, he was. He remembered what he told her in the Room of Necessity and the Great Hall.

Fourteen and a whore. That would look good on his resumee.

"Though back to the point," Charles added. "I'm doing well. Can you say the same for yourself?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:44 am

Iris raised an eyebrow at the boy's question. "Are you actually asking me that? I think we both know the answer to that. Otherwise, I'd have to call my friend a liar. But I know for one that Tshering isn't too much of a liar." She grinned and took a sip of her drink.

"Hm, I think I'm doing okay," she answered with a shrug. "Things could be worse than this, but I think all the shit that needs to happen has already happened," she told vaguely and glanced around the place. "Is that for Tshering?" She asked, pointing towards the wrapped present.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:31 am

"Yes, yes I am. But seriously, what's Lover Boy?" Charles replied. He paused to think for a moment about the party he went to, and then he understood. "OHHHHHHHH RIIIIIGHT!" he screamed proudly. "Oh yeah, Tshering doesn't lie to me. She can't lie to me, because I know when she is."

Charles blushed and nodded. "Yeah, this is for Tshering," he replied, cursing himself. How on earth did she manage to find his split second glance? Damn. "Well, this is just a taster for her. I've got something else planned. Something big." He smirked sheepishly as he tried to hide his pride.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Iris couldn't help the laughter that escaped her lips at the boy's sudden realization and outburst. "I'm glad that you finally caught on to the reference," she commented with an amused grin. Nodding her head thoughtfully, she said, "From how long I've known Tshering, it's usually her expressions that say she's lying. But then again, that's probably just me," she shrugged.

A part of her was actually happy knowing that Tshering would be having a good birthday and not a bad one which she definitely didn't deserve. "That's really nice to know Prentiss," she murmured and gave a small smile. "So what's the surprise? Unless of course it's mission top secret, in which case I won't pry..much," she smirked.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:40 am

Charles suddenly thought about all of the lessons his father had told him about the art of lying. "Lying is a science, as my father told me," Charles lectured. "It's natural for us to tell if people is lying by their facial expression or the way their eyes react. But me, Millicent, and my father know the little differences. Raised eyebrow - lying. Clenched hands - nervous. Stuff like that."

Charles shrugged his shoulders. "You have to promise not to tell though!" he sang.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:49 pm

"Hm, pleasure to meet an expert liar Prentiss," Iris remarked, feeling a bit impressed. "Kudos to your father for teaching that lesson unlike most parents who teach about manners and politeness," she smirked. "Then again, I wouldn't know anything about parents."

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Why the hell would I want to ruin Tshering's surprise? I'm not that much of a bitch, you know."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:44 am

"Expert liar? I can do much more than just lie, though. Tshering said I have pleasing lip action," Charles smirked, trying to act coy but failing of course. "Manners is a word that my father knows nothing about. True story," Charles added. "Well... I don't know what parents are, either. My mother is too sick to be a mother."

Charles took a deep breath. "I'm thinking of giving her a promise ring. That's all. That's the surprise." He shrugged his shoulders to try and hide his nervousness.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:12 pm

"Pleasing lip action, eh Prentiss? Hm, sounds like you're perfect for Tshering," Iris smirked and winked at the Hitrost. "Well, since my father was a dark wizard and my mother is a drug addict, I don't think any of them would know anything about manners," she said and shook her head in mock disappointment.

She raised an eyebrow amusedly at the response. "That's big, lover boy. Not to mention sickeningly sweet but hey, I won't rain on your parade," she grinned lightly. "Honestly? I think it's nice."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:00 am

"Perfect for Tshering?" Charles asked. "If someone is perfect for her they need to know how big of a responsibility she is. She's beautiful like a rose, and just as delicate." He was now thinking about it: Was he perfect for Tshering? Can he handle her for the rest of his life?

"My sister is my father two point zero," Charles added. "That's why I don't like to go near her and try to run away." His eyes widened. "Whoa... as weird as this sounds that is hardcore!"

Nervously, Charles shrugged his shoulders. "I hope she likes diamonds and isn't allergic to them or something."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:03 am

"Seems like you already know Tshering really well, Prentiss," Iris remarked and gave the Hitrost a pointed look. "I know me and her aren't exactly friends, but I happen to care for her. And if you both make each other happy, then I say, go for it." She shrugged. "Despite the fact that you both probably make a dysfunctional pair."

She laughed lightly and said, "My twin sister is pretty much like me, except in looks. Glad to know that you find my family tree to be hardcore," she commented sarcastically and rolled her eyes. "But to me, my mother is good as dead and my father is dead, so go ahead and insult all you want."

"I know she's not like other girls, but she is still a girl, which means, there is no way in fucking hell she'll be allergic to diamonds," she assured the boy.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:22 pm

"Of course I do," Charles replied. Being a con artist it was natural for him to pick up things about people just by the way they stand. He could tell Grayson was troubled about something. Had a bad life, but she told him that already. But the badness of her life on the Richter Scale was pretty high.

"Oh. Because I have a cousin who's allergic to diamonds," Charles lied, shrugging his shoulders. He knew cousin Hannah who couldn't tolerate metal and he thought of her so he didn't feel too guilty. "She put on a diamond ring and she had an itch for ages."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:47 pm

"Well then, what the fuck is stopping you from being with her?" Iris asked, but then remembered. "Oh that's right, you are emotionally attached to someone else. It's a pity really, I would have enjoyed listening to Tshering go on about you and your pleasing lip action," she smirked.

"Cousin who's allergic to diamonds? Hm, why do I find that hard to believe?" She muttered with the shake of her head. "Look, I don't know about diamonds and shit, but I highly doubt Tshering'd be allergic. Besides, you being the lover boy should know things like that," she stated.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:31 pm

"She told you about my pleasing lip action?" Charles asked. "What else did she tell you?" He couldn't help but be a little pleased when he found out that she talked about him like that. He felt a little guilty now. "Never mind. I'm sure that I'll find some way of stopping myself from being emotionally attached. Rule Number One of Conning: Don't get too emotionally involved." He often failed that rule but never mind.

"She's only my second girlfriend. She's the first one I'm sure of. This is also her first relationship, so none of us would know what the other would want," Charles argued. "I'm not Lover Boy with anyone, just Tshering."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:07 pm