Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Something to Believe In

Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Something to Believe In Empty Something to Believe In

Post by Luka Donkov Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:05 am

Luka finds jimself wandering to the Highmasters office yet again. He felt safe with Professor Rusnak. Other kids were mean to luka. he wasnt strong like everyone else. His large iguana, Lev trailed behind him. Luka hummed to himself as he walked. He found the office empty when he got there so he sat himself on a chair and swung his legs back and forth as he waited, stroking Lev's head. He continued humming his spng. He didnt know what it was yet but it was his song all the same.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Something to Believe In Empty Re: Something to Believe In

Post by The Mel Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:37 am

Sacha was well aware that someone was in his office. No one entered his office without his knowledge. It wasn't as though there was anything to be gotten into in his outer office, anyway (his inner office was closed and locked unless he was in).

"Good afternoon, Mr. Donkov," the man greeted the boy as he made his way inside. "I trust you have completed all your tests for the year?" He elected to take a seat in the chair adjacent to the boy. There was nothing else really demanding his attention and Mr. Donkov was a good lad, if a bit energetic.

"So, what might I do for you, today?" he asked calmly.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Luka nods to the highmaster a small smile on his face "yes i did, and im not here to ask anything of you. ive just been getting letters from my parents that confuse me, other children dont like me, and i just like to be here..." hes eyes sweep the room, nervously. he didnt know if her was going to be allowed to stay in here with highmaster, or write back to his confusing parents and run away from the big kids.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:07 pm

"I have it on good authority that parents are generally meant to be confusing," Sacha replied placidly. "I'm afraid that I do have some parchmentwork to finish, but you may remain, if you should like. I may even have a book that might capture your interest."

The man rose from seat and strolled to the door leading to his inner office, unlocking it with a casual wave of his hand. He left it open, leaving it to the boy if he would like to remain in the outer room or follow.

Every couple years or so, it seemed, some student took a rather unprecedented liking to him. Sacha found it a bit bemusing. Most seemed to think him a rather cold personality, intimidating, even. Sacha didn't consciously project either. He was simply himself, different though that might be from his younger self - and Sacha had been a rather different person as a youth.

Settling behind his desk, Sacha started on one of the ever-present stacks of parchmentwork.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Luka stands to his feet and follows the highaster. the mention of the book did intrigue his young mind. The smell this office had to it, it was nice. Luka liked it. It mixed with the highmasters scent quite nicely. It made luka feel safe. He plunks himself down in a chair and sighs "so what book is it highmaster?"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Sacha inclined his head towards the bookshelf against the side wall of the office, the invisible wards upon it dissolving as he did so. "You are welcome to take your pick, Mr. Donkov," the man told him. "Just be certain you treat my books well. Some of them are rather old."

Said shelf contained an assortment of literature; nonfiction, fiction, stories, poetry, both muggle and wizard. Some were newer editions of ancient volumes, others were well-preserved originals. While there was little which could be considered truly dangerous or sinister in nature upon that particular shelf (such books were safely tucked into the shelves behind the man's desk), it was likely that there was something to interest nearly everyone, young and old alike.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Luka grabs a rather old dusty records book and sits in a chari, skimming the text fully. THough it could come as a shock, the young earl had his moments where he would be quite calm and under control. He greatly missed his butler, having nikolai around normally helped, but he wanst aloud to come along to school. Luka lets out a tiny sigh. He had many sleepless nights at school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:55 am