Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Skittles

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Skittles Empty Skittles

Post by JJeh Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:28 pm

The girl wandered, her feet sinking into the damp ground, it had just rained, and the musty smell of summer ran hung heavily in the air, sticking to her and everything around her.

It was almost nice, a cool brease came by, cooling her down. The storm that had just passed had finally killed a string of blazing heat, and the cold front was finally settling in.

Despite the fact that the rain had ended, J. J. still had her umbrella up, protecting her from the nonexistant mosture as she wandered from grave to grave, her eyes skimming without really seeing the names.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Skittles Empty Re: Skittles

Post by Manda Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Kait was stumbling around the Graveyard, not really sure why she was here. Then again, Kait wasn't sure why she does most of the things she does anymore.

Seeing a girl walking around with a umbrella, after the rain had ended, but Kait didn't see anything wrong with that. "Visiting someone?" Kait asked, walking towards the girl. "If you ain't, well, the dead always appreciate's company right? After all they can't move around anymore."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:08 pm

The girl jumped slightly at the voice, the umbrella forcing her to turn all the way around to see the person who had spoken to her clearly. She looked the girl over slowly. She looked sort of familiar but J. J. couldn't place her.

"Hmm," she said absentmindedly, glancing back at the graves before her, "I suppose... I suppose I'm doing a bit of both. I was... I was sort of looking for someone, but I'm not entirely sure if they're here."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:23 pm

"That's not something I usually hear everyday." Kait commented dryly. "You are J.J right? I met you in the kitchens, and once another time where your friend had a breakdown." Kait told her, humming. "Breakdowns are not very fun.... you don't really think right at all." Shrugging, Kait observed a grave stone. "Ranie Styles. Died when he was fourteen... poor boy. For his death, and his name."

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:49 pm

The girl shrugged her shoulders, "Well... I didn't really... I suppose there is a first time for everything isn't there?"

"Yes, thats me," she nodded her head slightly, "And you were..." she blushed slightly, "Forgive me... I seem to be bad with names."

She let her eyes trail over grave the girl pointed out, "I wonder what he died of."

It was a morbide thought to say the least, but the girl just couldn't help but dwell on it.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:18 pm

"And sometimes those first times turn into a addiction," Kait commented, too quiet for J.J to hear.

"Kait," Kait replied, still staring at a grave. Kait couldn't help but think, she could end up being like him someday. If she continued the path- Kait shook her head quickly, and stopped the thought.

"Who are you looking for?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:49 pm

"Hmm?" J. J. looked over at the girl, not listening to begin with, but the girl had muttered anyways.

"Oh just a..." she frowned slightly, and shrugged her shoulders, "Just a friend. A friend that I..."

She shook her head, eyes darkening for a moment, and then pushing it a side, "But I suppose thats in the past now."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:19 am

"Alright then." Kait frowned slightly, her tone showing that Kait was curious still. Looking at a nearby tree, she saw a raven with a hint of blue on it's feathers. It stood still and tall, as if it viewed the world as it's kingdom. Giving the unscrewed red head a look, it flew off suddenly making angry noises.

Unsure why the Raven flew off suddenly, Kait looked around for an animal that might of scared it off. The confused girl received her answer when she heard a familiar hiss. Ignoring the girl, and what she might think of her dark gift, Kait hissed, "Gray Moon, did you follow me again?" The said snake simply curled around her left leg and gave her a knowing look. Gray Moon knew about her slowly growing insane, it was obvious in her actions.

"This, J.J, is Gray Moon." Waving her hand towards Gray Moon, she hoped that her beloved snake behaved for once.

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:34 pm

J. J. sighed and then forced a smile on her face, "I am sorry for being so vague... I merely..."

She sighed and rolled her sholders back.

"I'm looking for a girl, a friend of mine I suppose... she died... died two years ago now," she frowned for a moment - had it really been that long ago? "I never knew where she got burried. I was walking buy, and saw this here and thought... maybe I'd just check, in case..."

She shrugged.

The young girl frowned at the noise, and cranked her neck to see what it-

She jumped slightly upon first seeing the snake, but took a deep breath and attempted to push back that innitial reaction.

'Hello Gray Moon."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:01 am

"Was that Ophelia?" Kait asked quietly, not looking at J.J.

Smiling slightly at JJ's reactions, Gray Moon slithered up her body, and rested her head on Kait's shoulder. Human's reactions are so funny, Gray Moon hissed, her tongue flickering. Kait could tell right away Gray Moon wasn't planning on behaving.

Slithering off of Kait, Gray Moon curled around JJ's left leg. "Sorry," Kait apologized, shaking her head. "Gray Moon enjoys freaking out people. I would tell her to behave, but she won't listen."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:46 pm

"Ophelia?" the girl tilted her head, a frown on her face, the name never ringing any bells for her. "No, I'm afriad I don't know... or I suppose knew, anyone by that name. I'm sorry if you lost someone by that name though."

The girl stiffened slightly as the creature began to wrap around her leg, but after looking down for a moment, and the creature seeming to be doing nothing more than sitting there, she relaxed ever so slightly.

"Well, I suppose he is free to misbehave then."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:04 am

"No, just a friend mentioned her that she died a few years back." Sighing, Kait looked at her gray colored snake again. "Gray Moon, where is Liath?" Getting no reply but a happy hiss, Kait was suspicious. "I don't usually meet people who are not afraid of her. Especially, when she's not a small snake either."

Thankfully though, Gray Moon was smaller than average for her species.

"Well, I gotta go find my other snake. Gray here won't tell me where she is." Smiling at J.J, Kait walked away only to hear Gray Moon following her.

She's in the nearby forest, Gray Moon hissed, pouting.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Juliet started slightly, and gave a slight wave as the snake unraveled from her leg and followed its mistress.

"It was nice meeting you," she called softly, before she finally looked up, put down the umbrella she ahd been holding open the whole time, and continued to scan the tombstones. Unsure if she really wished to find the name she was looking for or not, but determined to continue to look, as it was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:41 am