Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Black Paper Moon

Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Black Paper Moon Empty Black Paper Moon

Post by Luka Donkov Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Luka had gotten tired of walking so given the fact that he was a member of the high statured donkov family, he made his butler, Nikolai Tankov, carry him. The dark haired man could not refuses his highness so Luka now rode on the back of the darm haired man. "you know nik, its exhausting to be me." luka sighs as he speaks,today he wore his same brown thigh high boots and dark violet coat, but he wore red short-shorts, a white dress shirt, a brown vest, and the bows round his neck and at the tops of his boots are navy blue.
    "how is that your highness?" nikolai asked in his usual monotone voice
    "its just, i never seem to please anyone nik." luka puts
    "you please me your highness. i am very proud of you." nik seemed to smile as he spoke
    Luka jumps down off his butlers back and looks at a girl who was approaching slowly
    Who is she?"
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Black Paper Moon Empty Re: Black Paper Moon

Post by Valentina Lagunov Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Valentina had casually been walking by the riverside, as she heard someone talking. Out of curiosity, she walked closer to the sound.

Your highness? she thought. Someone royal? In the middle of her musing, Val tripped out in front of them.

"She is Valentina Lagunov," the Uchitel replied briskly. "She also wants to know who you are."

Val didn't know where her tone was coming from, but for some reason she liked it.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Luka blinks. How dare she talk to him that way, as pretty as she was.

"Iam Luka Donkov, of the Moscow Donkovs. and this is my butler Nikolai."

Nikolai chuckles slightly. It appeared the youlg master had a slight crush "it is a pleasure miss Lagunov. the master and i were just heading to lunch. if you would like to join us you may" Nik said with a slight bow

Luka sighs "yes i suppose its okay. she is in my house at school and all..."
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:46 am

Valentina raised an eyebrow, trying to place the name she was given. Sure, it did sound familiar, but for some reason she didn't like the way that boy said his name. The young Uchitel shook her head.

She looked curiously up at the butler. Valentina was 100% sure that Rosetta, her nanny, and Yefrem, her brother, would kill her if she stayed out too long. In the young girl's eyes it wasn't fair that Yefrem got to go out whenever he wanted to, whilst she was stuck at home. Valentina was bored, to say the least.

"I guess so," the Uchitel nodded, smiling now. It wasn't like she had anything better to do, anyway.

Valentina almost frowned disapprovingly at the boy as he spoke again. She wasn't liking his tone, but decided there was nothing to do about it.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:06 pm

"i apologize for the young master, hes not very trusting" the butler spoke calmly. he cared very very much for master luka. No harm would befall him as long as nikolai was alive

Luka sighs "i apologize for myself nikolaui, so i am sorry, i just dont know you that well is all" he clambers up onto niks back "anywhere special you wish to go val?"
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Valentina nodded. "Apology accepted. I totally understand." She gave them both a look of confusion when the boy climbed on the butler's back, but let it be.

"Nah," the Uchitel said, shrugging. "I haven't really been a lot of places, so I don't know."
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Nikolai half smiles. He understood the masters hesitance, he too had recievd it.

"the master is forbidden to speek to muggles miss valentina. and if you do not mind we were planning on going to the black swan, we were just waiting to get to a point where we could apparate unnoticed." the butler finished his speaking with a small nod

Luka laughs "excuse him valentina, hes much to formal about everything."
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Valentina wasn't afraid to display shock. "Why? That seems weird. Muggles are just like us." She nodded. "Yeah, that seems cool. All right, I'm in."

The girl smiled. "I can see that."
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Luka giggles at the girls shock. He'd think her parents would have told her the same things.

"my papa told me that muggles are filthy creatures. it took me forever to convince them to let me keep Nikolai. hes muggleborn you see. His parents died in a car crash when he was 15."

Nikolai sighs "we must be going now."
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:37 pm

"Filthy creatures!?" Valentina snapped. "Who the heck does he think he is!? If I ever meet him, I will whack him with something hard." She frowned. "I'm so sorry, I forgot he was your father." The girl beamed at Nikolai, before it turned into a sympathetic look. "Sorry to hear that."

Val smiled. "Okay then."
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Luka was shocket at the girls sudden rage. It was startling yet fascinating. This girl was quite different. He liked different. It was a long while before he could really even speak.

"yes, erm lets get going then. and yes its quite alright. my father is not the most kindhearted man in russia."
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Val nodded. "I guess." She felt slightly embarrased by acting like that. The Uchitel just couldn't stand superiour and snobby attitudes."I can understand that." Her voice was dry, but Val thought not the kindest man was the understatement of the century.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:51 pm