Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Last Night, Good Night (lily and blaines shack)

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Last Night, Good Night (lily and blaines shack) Empty Last Night, Good Night (lily and blaines shack)

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:40 pm

(this thread is a continuation of Love You Better)

Blaine walks into the shack, one thing on his mind, His beautiful fiance. She said they were going to pick up where they left off. She excited him so much. He sighs happily. Life could not possibly get any better than it was right now. He sits down, waiting for her. She said she needed to get something somewhere and he was ok with that. he leis back on the couch and waits in silence, stroking fang calmly.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Last Night, Good Night (lily and blaines shack) Empty Re: Last Night, Good Night (lily and blaines shack)

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Lily had a little errand to run, she ran to the local dealer and got a couple of pills that she was going to need. They were not that not of a deal type anyway.

Lily wanted to make love to Blaine tonight but she was not in the mood to have a baby and the current stock of pills was outdated.

Walking into the house she found Blaine sitting on the couch petting the cat and had to smile. He was the most beautiful person she knew she walked over to him and moved the cat out of her way and straddled Blaine's lap.

"I had a wonderful time tonight and I wanted to thank you for that." Lily started to kiss him. "You are so wonderful to me."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Last Night, Good Night (lily and blaines shack) Empty Re: Last Night, Good Night (lily and blaines shack)

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Blaine smiles up at her. He had almost fallen asleep waiting for her, but he forced himself to stay awake.

"no need to thank me love. i had a good time too' his voice is quiet. he was currently on cloud nine. He loved when they got to spend extra time together. He then found himself kissing her deeply.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Lily deepened the kiss and starting running her hand down his sides to pull on his shirt to pull it over his head. Moves from his lips to kissing his neck.

"I always have to thank you for treating me so well, you could have been mean to me like others."

Lily had been treated really bad by other people until she met Blaine, he was the first one that never hit her.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Blaine smiles and lets out a short breath when her lips met his neck. it felt good.

"why woud i mistreat you? ive been there. its not fun. and for another thing. i love you lily, i always have and i always will" he smiles kindly down at her.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Lily smiled as he talked about why he was not mean to her, "But you have be mean to others, and you didn't know me in the beginning. Thats all I am saying."

Lily pulled his shirt over his head so she could kiss his chest, trailing the kisses all over.

"I have missed this, it has been so long."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Blaine smiles, Her nievaty was adorable. He loved her so much.

"you were different from all of them. you touched my heart"

he gasps when she kissed his chest. he loved this girl more than life itself
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Lily smiled as he said that she touched her heart. Lily leaned in and placed her head on Blaine's chest listening to his heart beat, it was the most beautiful sound.

"Yeah, I am different alright not very sane I believe." Lily always thought she was a little crazy.

Lily went back to kissing Blaine deeply, "You will never understand how much I love you."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Blaine wraps his arms around lly's waist pulling her in close.

"as insane as you may be darling, youll never surpass me" he said with a small laugh "and as for not knowing, i think i know quite well, judging by the fact that youre here right now, doing what youre doing."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Lily was wanting more contact but was not going any farther until he did it. It has always been up to him how far things went even if she did have some type of control, he was always the main controller.

Lily loved the feel of his bare chest as he pulled her close to him.

"I would probably not, but then I wonder what I do when your not around." Lily said with a smirk.

Lily laughed a little, "Well I have nothing better to do at this present time." Lily started to kiss him again, she just could not seem to get enough of him at this time.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:20 am

Blaine laughs and kisses her

"humor me then love what is it you do?"

he wanted everything from her, but he didnt want to go as far as to scare her or hurt her in any way. He knew the word love wasnt to be used lightly. So he knew he meant it when he told her he loved her.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:08 am

Lily smiled at Blaine and wondered how much to tell him about what she did,

"Well I spend a lot of time on the streets doing things to make money for myself." Lily figured that was a pretty good sum of things
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:04 am

He frowns. What could be doing on the street? This worried him

"what kind of things?" worry could be sensed in his voice. her words struck fear into his very soul. He rubs the back of her neck lightly. He loved her.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:12 am

Lily could tell he was a little worried about what she did and she could understand very much.

"Well I am not getting paid for sex, so I hope you are not thinking that." Lily smiled

She knew that he would find out soon enough she supposed, "Oh just a little street fighting." She mumbled into his neck.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:21 am

Blaine had to laugh.

"good... id be devistated if you did"

He imagined his fiance kicking the shit out of other women, dressed in street fighting costumes, it turned him on. He was proud

"i dont think...you have any idea how bad i want you right now lily..."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:48 am

Lily smiled at Blaine, "I only sleep with one person, and that is enough for me." Lily had at one time been paid for sex, its hard to believe the guys that liked younger girls.

"So your not mad at me? I was sure you would be upset if you found out." Lily was actually surprised that he was ok with this.

"It is rather fun beating the shit out of guys, they think I am some sissy girl cause I play the part so well."

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:57 am

Blaine laughs slightly.

"why would i be mad at you? i find it sexy and amazing...." he trails kisses across her jawline down her neck and across her shoulder.

"so are we gonna take this upstairs or what" he smiles slyly at his words
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 am

Lily smiled when he said he liked the idea, "Well I was fine for awhile with you gone but then I got bored." Lily loved the idea that he found it sexy.

Lily moaned a little as he kissed across her neck, "I never thought you would ask. I will race you there."

Lily got off his lap and beat him upstairs to their bed. Once in the bedroom she managed to slip out of her skirt, because it was more comfortable just wearing her long shirt.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:19 am

Blaine follows her up the stairs. He'd let her win this time. He liked it when she was happy.

"you look beautiful.." he whispered to her taking him in his arms once more. He found her earlobe with his teeth, pulling slightly before letting go and continuing to trail kisses along her neck
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:48 am

Lily smiled brightly when he took her in his arms. She started to moan as he started to trail kisses down her neck, god she wanted him badly.

"Only beautiful for you" Lily smiled.

Lily ran her hands down his chest and kissed him, for some reason she could not explain she stopped what she was doing and smile.

"Maybe we should called it a night, I am afraid I am gona fall asleep on you.". She kissed him once more, "Besides I got to start looking for a job in the morning."

Lily just snuggled in with him and laid her head on his chest.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:04 pm

He smiles and nods

"alright, its probably for the best, im meating with a=some friends too" he smiles and sits at the end of the bed, cleaning his glasses. Theres a yowl at the closed door, fang. Blaine opens the door and the cat bolts in claiming its rightful spot on blaines lap
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Lily was going to ask about his friends but she decided against it, if he really want her to know he would have given her that information.

"Ok, hope you have a nice time." Of course he would have a nice time they were probably like him. It never used to bother her that she was different but things are changing, everything that was but her.

Lily laughed a little when she heard fang at the door and watched as he opened the door, she especially liked it when Fang jump up on Blaine's lap. Typical cat, had to have the lap, not that it bothered her she thought it was sweet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:47 pm