Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Simon Says

Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Simon Says Empty Simon Says

Post by Marcus Bonnet Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Marcus traveled around the streets of France, trying to find a way to entertain himself. His parents were working and so were his older brothers. At times, he hated that they were in the music business and they had to be off all the time.

He couldn't remember when was the last time he and his older brothers had played a game together. They did like to play with those muggle water guns and pretend they were in some type spies.

Placing a smile on his face and trying to think of something positive, the blonde boy found himself in front of the candy store and deciding he'd by some candies for his sleeping sister back home.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Simon Says Empty Re: Simon Says

Post by Emelie Foss Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Emelie was wandering around by herself. She didn't care if she was grounded again. She always went out, even if she was. The Prideux couldn't stand all the whiney, snotty little kids there. Somehow, they just really ticked her off.

The girl smiled a little when she saw a familiar face. She walked over.

"Well, Marcus," she smirked, "I didn't expect to see you here."

Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:03 am

Startled by the sudden mention of his name, Marcus turned on his heel with a bag of candies to face Emelie with a shocked expression.

He remembered her form school quite clearly but the boy would have never guessed that she would remember his name. Marcus was surprised to see her and smiled at her smirk, "Could say the same thing about you Emelie. What brings you to this candy store? You're not stalking me, are you?" He joked.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Emelie shrugged. "I don't really pay attention to where I am. It's better that way, so I don't really know what I'm doing here." She tilted her head. "What about you?"

Chuckling, the Prideux shook her head. "How did you know?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:34 am