Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

You Can't Have Gold, Without a Butler

Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

You Can't Have Gold, Without a Butler Empty You Can't Have Gold, Without a Butler

Post by Luka Donkov Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 pm

[Location, The Russian Riverside]

Luka was walking through muggle Russia. Being a young boy, he didnt understand why, due to his fathers hatered of the muggle race. He wouldn't dare say anyting. He was an Earl. Earls do not question their fathers. It was like a rule or something. The young boy was dressed in a navy Traveling cloak with black buttons, black pants, a black dress sirt, a navy top hat with a black hat band, his own walking stick custom made, and the spahire ring passed down to him from his father. Watching the muggles always fascinated young Luka. He never quite understood them. They were all so different from the wizards. He thought that they did not seem all that bad, but Papa disagreed. He said they were filthy, and would get Luka sick. Luka did not believe it. They were basically wizards without the magic part. Glancing at his hopeless case of a sister, Luka let out a tiny sigh. He sometimes felt bad for her, he got all the glory and all she was was Aimee, and then he opened his eyes to reality and remembered, he liked being the family's Earl. He got away with everything. He was also sort of famous in Russia. The young boy smiles with great pride, Knowing hes the best.
    Nikolai Tankov
    Nikolai Tankov
    Adult
    Adult

You Can't Have Gold, Without a Butler Empty Re: You Can't Have Gold, Without a Butler

Post by Nikolai Tankov Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:32 am

Nikolai was wandering the streets and ended up by the river side. He was just minding his own business when all of a sudden he was surrounded by a gang of thugs. He quickly took up a stance but knew that he wouldn't stand a chance against the six. He manged to get some blows in before he was struck. At the time he wasn't physically built and was rather skinny so the blow sent him down to the ground.

When he tried to get up he was just hit again and he fell once more time after time he tried to get up and time after time he was shoved down.

He was wearing a tattered shirt, ripped jeans and didn't have any shoes on for he could not afford them yet alone his next meal. Blood streamed from his nose, and upper lip where the piercings on his bottom lip cut into the upper as he was hit.

A rough rope was brought out which was used to bond Niko's hands and feet at this point Niko was too weak from loss of blood to resist. He was fighting consciousness as he was picked up. He heard one of them say through him in the river. That was everything went black. He had no idea what happened next.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

You Can't Have Gold, Without a Butler Empty Re: You Can't Have Gold, Without a Butler

Post by Luka Donkov Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:47 am

Luka glances at the troubled boy and sighs. Nobody deserved this. Those boys were being horrible rude. He found himsef rushing over and standing in fron of the boy, a look of sheer determination.

"i suggest you all leave here right now, if you dont know me or my father, you have something wrong with your head. I swear to god if i see any of you around here again, May gpd have mercy on your souls."

After the thugs went tearing off. Luka smirked, and not caring of how filthy his cloak would get, he knelt by the hurt boy. Sliding a black glove of his hand and pulling out a white hankerchief and wiping away at the blood.

Speaking more to himself than the unconcious young man nex to him luka sighed "people are stupid, im sure youll be alright..."
    Nikolai Tankov
    Nikolai Tankov
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Nikolai Tankov Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Nikolai remained motionless for several minutes before he began to stir slightly. Seeing a shape that somewhat resembled a person sitting by him he quickly tried to back away. He trusted no one anymore and he didn't want anything to do with anyone either. Seeing that the boy wasn't trying to threaten him rather help him he relaxed slightly but was still was cautious of the young boy for he wasn't sure what he was going to do or would do to him.

"What do you want with me? Who are you?" He heard himself saying in a voice that sounded more like a robot then his own.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:34 am

Luka smiles. The boy was alive, this was good.

"im glad to see youre up and functioning. And i am Luka Donkov. " he smiles proudly, then frowns at the older boys tone. "whyre you out here all by yourself?'
    Nikolai Tankov
    Nikolai Tankov
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Nikolai Tankov Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:13 am

Nikolai looked down at the ground doubted that the young boy Luka as he called himself would be able to understand what he had been through.

"Well umm I kind of been living on the streets for the past few months. Since I ran away from an orphanage. My parents died about a year ago and I have been basically on my own since even at the orphanage no one seemed to care about me since I was different than everyone else." He sighed and curled up into a ball still not sure if Luka could be trusted.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Luka frowns a little and looks up at the boy.

"nobody deserves to be alone, we can take you. You can work for my family. I'm sure Papa wont mind. You can live in our home and get paid for it too. I think everyone deserves a chance to be happy, and who cares if youre different? different is a good thing. Different how?" The young earls face breaks into a big smile.

Last edited by Luka Donkov on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:24 pm

“Luka!” Aimee called walking briskly up to her brother, “Where have you been? Mama and Papa sent me looking for you. You know how much I hate chasing after you for them.” she rolled her eyes before looking up at the man her younger brother had been talking to. “Luka, care to introduce your sister?” She asked smiling and waving at the man in front of her.

Nikolai Tankov
    Nikolai Tankov
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Nikolai Tankov Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Niko looked up at Luka curiously why would anyone want him to work for them. He was about to reply when a girl showed up she seemed to be Luka's sister. He wondered what he should do he wanted to run but wasn't sure if he could move so he just stayed frozen in spot staring like a deer caught in the headlights of a car he wasn't sure what was going to happen though he thought maybe he should introduce himself to his rescuer and his sister. A job would be nice also it would mean that he would get off the streets.

He lowered his eyes slightly looking at the ground in a near whisper he said. "My name is Nikolai Tankov." He couldn't say anything else at the moment though.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Luka shoos his idiot sister. She got in his way so often. It got annoying.

"away with you aimee. And Nikolai, its okay, you dont have to be scared." the young earl stands to his feet and offers a gloved hand to the young man. "come with me"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:12 pm