Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

First lesson, oh dear

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

First lesson, oh dear Empty First lesson, oh dear

Post by Manda Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Kait walked in, dressed in some Witch Robes. Kait was in a mood to wear Wizarding Robes, though she did add a pair of shorts and T-shirt under it.

Seeing her sister and brother wasn't here, Kait waved a wand, and a broken stick transfigured into a wooden chair.

Blasting music loudly from her Ipod, Kait leaned back in the chair to wait. Only a minute later though, her chair fell, causing her to knock her head on the floor.

Cussing, Kait just laid there for a few moments sighing. "I have bad luck."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

First lesson, oh dear Empty Re: First lesson, oh dear

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Iris grinned lightly to herself as she walked into the Shrieking Shack. She wasn't that happy about having to train, considering the fact that Game probably hates her by now and maybe even Kait. Either way, she was glad to be back in London; back home.

"Hey Kait," she greeted and smirked at her sister. "I see you are all geared up," she said as she noticed the attire. "I kind of hate wearing robes, so just thought the jeans and shirt would do." She leaned against the wall and asked, "So when is he getting here?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Looking up, Kait struggled to get off the ground. "Oh hey Iris. Uh... mind giving me a hand?" Kait asked, sheepishly looking at Iris. "And how are you doing?"

Seeing Iris's cloths, Kait laughed. "One twin in Wizard clothing, one in muggle clothing."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Iris shook her head amusedly at her sister and helped her get up from the ground. "May I ask how'd you end up on the floor?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She shrugged and answered, "I'm doing okay." She didn't know whether to mention the whole engagement thing, so she kept quiet.

"Well, we can't be the same in everything, now can we?" She winked and shook her head.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:58 pm

"I was tilting in my chair," Kait replied, while brushing off her robes. "And there is something either bothering you, or you know something I don't. Now, if it is from last time we saw each other, I don't hate you and I don't want you to ever think that." Kait gave her a pointed glare, and sat back down on her chair again, though forgetting that she hasn't sat it up yet. So, Kait fell again. After cussing like a sailor for a few moments, Kait got up again.

"Nope."
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:30 am

With a pair of simple jeans, a flannel jeans and a pair of black doc martens. To the naked eye, he seemed to be wearing something completely simple but to any spy, to any person with a very, very keen eye, they would notice the smallest outlines of each of his weapons.

But of course, the bow around his shoulder gave him away while the arrows.

"Kait, Iris," he greeted. This was business. This wasn't family time... even though it was.

Taking out the weapons one by one, the two small daggers on his lower back, two on his upper back. A gun on his stomach. Daggers on the outside of each of his boots and on the inside.

So maybe he liked daggers a little bit more than the normal person. But sometimes, it was a quicker kill than taking out a gun.

Taking out a small pepper flare gun, he placed it on the floor and kicked it over to Iris.

"Since you seem to protect yourself well, thought you'd be fine with a pepper spray," Game said. "Unless you're going to apologize."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:48 am

Iris merely chuckled and helped her sister up once more. After the red head was done speaking, she looked at her for a moment before saying simply, "There's nothing bothering me."

She raised an eyebrow in amusement and kicked the flare gun back towards Game. Leaning against the wall once more, she said, "Look, I don't want to start a fight with you again. But I will not apologize. I mean, why should I? For saying those things, not embracing you, being angry and confused? Well, if you can't get past that, then I don't mind."

She shrugged and muttered to Kait. "I told you this wasn't a good idea."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Waving at Game as she once again brushed off her robes, Kait eyed his bow and arrow.

"Guys, stop it." Kait commanded. "Now, can't we all just get along? We are the only three Grayson's left that are decent. I want to become close to Game, just like I became close to you Iris. But that can't happen till' you guys get off your high horses and apologize. Both of you." Kait snapped, her hands on her hips.

"I want to be training, but I won't till you guys let go of your pride."
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:31 pm

"Trust me, you'll need it when someone's chasing you through the woods," he said with a smirk as he kicked it back to her. "All you have to do is point it to the sky and someone, whoever is near, will come and help you." He rolled his eyes, wanting an apology.

Turning on his heel to completely face Kait, "Fine whatever. I'll just pretend she's not hear." Looking at Kait and the pile of weapons next to him, he smiled, "Alright, choose your weapon kid."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:44 am

Iris was just tempted to pick up the flare gun and throw it against the wall and watch it break, but she resisted. "I have a dagger and sword, and you give me that puny thing as additional defence?" She asked amusedly. "Thought you cared about me enough to at least give me a proper weapon."

"Okay, and I'll pretend to actually feel bad that I didn't get to be trained by you," she muttered.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Grumbling about stubborn idiots, Kait chose her weapons. The red head wasn't exactly to excited about a sword, but liked the dagger. Choosing a complete black one, Kait chose a bow and arrow also. Again, completely back.

Then she set them both in a separate pile, and started at her siblings again. "I wasn't bluffing you know. You can't pretend she's not here, and not train her. Iris is your bloody sister and we have a dead father with followers walking around!" Kait yelled. "I want her to be able to protect herself." Then she turned to Iris.

"Obviously, Game was looking out for us, but he can't protect us every minute of our lives. Especially when we are constantly traveling, and most of the time we are in separate places. Mistakes happen, Twin."
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:33 am

Ignoring Iris completely, he did what he said he was going to do. He pretended she wasn't here. Game mumbled something about younger generations being a lot more rude than his and went on to take out the gun that he had forgotten about.

Looking over at Kait's selections, he nodded and approved of her selections. Taking her bow and arrows, he put them aside and telling the red-head that he wanted to focus on the dagger first.

"Well, when she decides to be decent and not me snippy with me all the time, I'm sure I can teach her something," he muttered.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Iris stared at her brother incredulously. "I'm not yelling at you or asking for an apology. I came here because I was ready to move on and start a fresh page. But clearly, you still haven't gotten over it. I don't know how much more decent I can be," she told with a sigh.

"Next time, do not bother calling me for such family reunions," she muttered both at Kait and Game and walked towards the exit. Turning around, she couldn't help but add, "And Game, I may not be an expert but I can take care of myself and you know it," she gave him a pointed referring to one of the secrets she mentioned to him. "You had said it yourself."

And with that, she left the Shrieking Shack.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Listening to her brother and sister, Kait shook her head. Holding the dagger in one hand, Kait watched her sister leave. Knowing that Iris needed to cool off, Kait muttered, "After this, I need to drink."

Turning towards Game, Kait frowned. "You guys are too much alike." Not giving him a chance to answer, Kait figured she could learn how to defend herself and Iris. "So, what do I do?"
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:37 am

"After this, you'll need your rest," Game said as he watched Iris leave with a nonchalant shrug and faced back towards his sister whom he hadn't argued with. "Drinking will be encouraged to be kept to a minimum, alright?"

Rolling his eyes, he replied that they weren't.

"Alright, so what you are holding is called a Fixation Bowie," he started to explain as he grabbed himself an exact replica from the pile and stood in front of her. He position Fixation Bowie the correct way, telling her how to do it.

"Now the Fixation Bowie is a fighting type knife which can be used by any one, so good choice," Game teased her lightly, hoping that if he gave Kait some information about it, the Iris thing would leave both their minds.

Casting a spell, which he hardly liked to use, Game summoned a dummy that stood upright.

"Now, let's hypothetically say this dummy was attacking you and you want it to die a slow, painful death," he chuckled a little. "Where would you strike?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:27 am

Imitating Game about him saying Drinking will be kept to a minimum, Kait stabbed the walls with her new dagger. "Yes you are. Stubborn, loyal, and a whole bunch of other stuff I am too lazy to mention."

Giving Game a look telling him that he was insane, Kait questioned the likely hood of a dummy attacking her. "Really? Personally I would just wave my hand and banish him. No need to stab it, notice I said IT, its not a human being, and dummies can't die, idiot."
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:00 am

"Woah, hey calm down with the stabbing the dagger into the walls," Game intercepted. "Wouldn't want the dagger to unsharpen it's self and not be dangerous, now would you?"

Scoffing, he shrugged, "I am not stubborn. Loyal, yeah but not stubborn."

"Don't give me that look young lady," he glared at her. "Can't practice on human beings young padawan," Game pointed out sadly. "Wouldn't want to risk a innocent persons's life, now would you?"

Game pointed at the dummy, "You don't know where to stab the dummy, now do you?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:44 am

"I wasn't angry. I just imagined this wall being the cause of you and Iris not getting along, and stabbed it." Pulling out the dagger, Kait examined it. "Still pretty sharp, doctor."

"You are stubborn. Now don't argue with me." Waving her dagger threatening, Kait looked around the place for a moment. It was shabby, and it looked like it had been through a tornado.

Just her place then.

"I don't see the problem. I can name a few people that I wouldn't mind being real dummies. And I would stabbed it in the stomach. Won't all the bone protecting your heart be a bit hard to get through?"

Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 am

Laughing, he agreed jokingly that it was the wall's fault, "It's always in the way, isn't it? So inconvenient at times, if you think about it but it helps when you have one too. Let's people have their own privacy and pride." Looking away, those words feeling a bit more meaningful to him than to any other, Game put on a sad smile. "Anyways, ignore that."

"I am not stubborn, don't tell me what to do because you're not my mother and don't wave that dagger in the air if you don't know how to use it properly," he said as he snatched it away from her. After a few minutes, he gave it back to her, "So don't wave it around like if it's a flag."

Glaring at her playfully, his hand reached to the top of her head and messed it up in a noogie fashion. "No real people you know, especially if people know you're having problems with them. Besides, the first person you'll get to kill is a goon that doesn't have anything else left so you won't have to remember that they probably have a family and parents somewhere. So until further notice, you'll be using the dummy."

Nodding slightly at her choice, he agreed with her. "Yes but that's if you want it to be a slow painful death," Game informed her. "If you want something quick so you'll have time to clean up your mess and escape, you stab them in the eye, heart or with a silent gun, shoot them through the brain."

"When you go back to school, I want you to sign up for Hunting and Physical training, alright," he said a slightly demanding tone. "And Weaponry and Non-Magical Combat, okay? It'll help you while you're in school and I'm away on work duties."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:09 am