Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Future Me ; Past Me

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Future Me ;  Past Me Empty Future Me ; Past Me

Post by Charlotte West Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:33 am

Even if Charlotte wanted to stay home, the last thing she wanted to hear was from her mother... or her father... or any of her family, in general. She was getting sick of them and if it meant spending most of the family's money in Diagon Alley or in the streets of London, then by Merlin, so be it.

"Piss off, you cow," the Slytherin had yelled at her mother and even if she thought of it now, she felt as bad when she had said it. Deciding to apologize later, she walked down the streets of Diagon Alley, a small smirk on her face as she did so.

The ex-exchange student looked at her outfit and removed any invisible dirt with her hand that may or may not have covered her embellished gold top. Shrugging, she decided on some ice cream and took a seat outside of the shop.

Ordering herself a banana nut flavored ice cream, she crossed her legs as she waited for it to arrive.

outfit.
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Future Me ;  Past Me Empty Re: Future Me ; Past Me

Post by Cera Laurent Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:56 am

Cera had been sitting at a table in her skimpy nurse's attire, flirting with the boy that brought her the fudge brownie she'd asked for. He was all talk, definitely. She could tell from the way he flicked his thumb across his nose whenever he lied. Not all of it was lies, but ninety-five percent of it was.

She looked up when the younger girl sat down and raised her eyebrows. She looked very confident and proud of herself, for a girl of her age. She wasn't too bad looking and that probably meant that she had a nice amount of boys crawling into her lap.

She cleared her throat and picked up her fudge brownie, practically skipping over to her, "Excuse me, would mind my joining you? I'm awfully lonely over there."

outift.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:27 am

Once her ice cream had been received and as she ate it, her eyes had scanned the place. Spotting an older female with a very revealing outfit, who was talking to another boy, Charlotte couldn't help but feel slightly outraged at the fact that he wasn't paying attention to her.

Raising an eyebrow as she came over to her, she had to admit, the lady did have a rockin' body. Even if she wouldn't admit it out loud, she admitted it.

"You didn't look so lonely over there," she smirked as Charlotte motioned for her to take a seat. "You seemed to be entertained... even if the guy was lying most of the time."
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:37 am

Cera laughed and ate as she stood there and took small, delicate bites. She hadn't been lonely, she was right. She shrugged and leaned her weight onto her left leg as she spoke, "Well you're certainly right. Better watch out, jealousy causes lines."

She observed the younger girl carefully with her lips held out in a pondering pout, "You're very pretty. Almost pretty enough to hit my standards." She smirked and sat down regardless of a welcome to sit.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:48 am

Rolling her eyes, she took a bite of her ice cream as well, scoffing slightly at her statement, "Doubt that. I have a full proof plan that will make sure I don't get awful lines or wrinkles. And even if I get either, what's it to you? "

"Your standards?" Charlotte raised an eyebrow up in the air, her lips slightly tweaking to the left. "I'm pretty sure I've hit and surpassed your standards. You're just too jealous to admit to it."

Giving her the once over, she shrugged, "I suppose you're... alright." Looking at her outfit once more, Charlotte took another spoon into her mouth, enjoying the carbs.

She'd deny them after the month ended.

"You heading over to a costume party of some sorts? The slytherin asked with a small smirk.
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 am

Cera took a small bite, "I don't want your pretty face ruined. Someone has to pick up the slack in your generation." She winked and crossed her long slender legs at the knee as she leaned back. She almost let a pout show through her proud expression, "Oh really? Well, darling, if it's magical do tell."

She laughed and glanced down at her uniform, shaking her head and smiling, "No I'm afraid it's nothing fun like that. I'm a nurse over at the Furmage." She paused and her dark eyes flicked up at her new companion, "You've heard of it, yes?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:20 am

"It's not just a pretty face," Charlotte arrogantly said. "It's a beautiful one and for those who slack off in my generation, it's not my fault. If you're trying to give me charity work, I know what I need to do. Maybe giving advice to someone else would be useful. Too many ugly faces roaming around, if you ask me."

The Slytherin shrugged with a proud smirk that usually always decorated her features, "You know, secrets like that always come with a price."

Raising her eyebrow in surprise, Charlotte could barely believe that someone like her would work at Furmage... or better yet, she couldn't belie that someone wearing what she was wearing, worked there.

"Of course I've heard of it," Charlotte said. "If you haven't heard of it, you're quite mental and probably have to be sent there."

Chuckling at her own thoughts, she decided to voice one of them.

"Do you get blow jobs to those who are mental until they're sane?" She teased, looking at her in the eye so she could know she was only joking.
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:43 am

"No of course it isn't," Cera reassured. Her slender eyebrows raised up curiously as she continued to finish off her ice cream. She laughed shortly, "You're quite right."

"What do you want for it?" She asked suspiciously, narrowing her eyes and feeling quite a bit of loathing rise up within her. If this little girl could stay young forever, she wanted to know how. Whether she used it to help herself or not.

"Agreed," She chuckled and looked up. She listened quietly and she laughed wholeheartedly, "Naturally, of course!" Her voice was dripping with sarcasm and there was a happy glow filtering out around her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:44 pm