Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

another one?

Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

another one? Empty another one?

Post by Loz Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Jaelyn. Was. In. Physical. Pain.

Her hair was pulled back (for the first time in years,)into a sleek, high ponytail, that accented her high cheek bones. She wore an incredibly uncomfortable white blouse- she cursed the designer mentally- and dark jeans.

The jeans she could get used to.

And she was wearing glasses. Her vision was fine- but according to her father, it highlighted her intelligence. She did not understand how impaired vision was connected to a higher IQ.

She despised her father for this- it was, after all, jut another business meeting for him. He was bound to bring the deal in anyway, really, there was no need for him to have to flash his daughter around.

Taking off her glasses frustratedly, the girl sat down on a grim little bench, awaiting her father to return. How long would he be?

look an outfit. Very Happy
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

another one? Empty Re: another one?

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Iris wandered around the streets aimlessly, not really bothered as to where she was headed. It just felt good to be back in England away from boring Russia, though she had to admit that Durmstrang was quite an experience. She didn't feel it much often, but she was actually getting used to the people there.

She ran her hands through her hair, as she glanced at the people. The scars on her hands were beginning to fade, but there were a few on her face still visible. Every time she looked in the mirror, all she wanted to do was kill the bastard.

After a while, she saw someone sitting on the bench. Shrugging, she went over and sat next to the girl. "Nice outfit," she said with a smirk, mostly feeling amused.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Jaelyn rolled her eyes at the stranger and leaned back into the bench.

"Yes, you can sit here." she murmured grumpily in response, crossing her legs over haughtily.

There was a pause before she spoke again, frowning, "Do I know you? You look..." Jae trailed off, then shook her head at herself. She was tired.

"Vaguely familiar." she finished, shrugging.

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:03 pm

"Yes, I know I can sit here...which is why I did," Iris said and rolled her eyes at the girl.

She realized that the blonde was probably from Durmstrang. "You seem familiar too. Do you go to Durmstrang? I was there for a year for the exchange program, and I think I may have seen you around," she shrugged.

"Name's Iris, but you can call me Grayson." She introduced herself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:07 pm