Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

see right through me

William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

see right through me Empty see right through me

Post by William Engels Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:12 am

William hummed softly to himself as he walked along the alley ways, not really paying attention to the people. After all, why should he be bothered by strangers? However, he was thinking about Anya, though a year has nearly passed. He still hadn't told her about the engagement and a part of him wished he had told earlier, just to save all the bullshit drama.

He hadn't bothered to keep in touch with her, not that he wanted to in the first place. She didn't like him anyway and she'd probably find it suspicious if he acted friendly towards her. His parents had kept prodding him to communicate with her, but as usual, he ignored them. Seemed like it was happening a lot lately; acting as a rebel. He couldn't deny the freedom he felt from not having to heed every word they say like some sort of ritual.

As he reached a grassy lawn, he decided to just sit and spend some time, not really in the mood to go back home. Seeing that he had a party to attend, he especially didn't want to face his parents.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

see right through me Empty Re: see right through me

Post by danie Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Zherdev Alley was the last place Anya wanted to be in. She wanted to go and sleep. She was tired due to the fact that she had spent most of the night finishing her romance novel. The Hrabrost hated to admit that even though they were cheesy and annoying, she found them to be quite entertaining at times.

And even though she had told herself that she was going to be studying on her upcoming OWLS, she couldn't help but want to finish the book.

Anya was walking down the alley, the feeling of the news shoes she had gotten was hurting her... but she loved them too much.

She pulled on her new hair slightly with one hand as her other was holding a different back. Anya had picked it out of the book store moments ago and was engulfed in it in seconds. As she made her way towards the park, considering she didn't want to go back home to her parents and their... unusual kindness.

It was killing her to not know what they were up to and even though it sounded terrible, part of her was sometimes hoping she'd rather be cursed. Their kindness was.. a lot happier, even more so than they were with her older brother.

"William," she whispered as she saw the young sitting in the lawn. She stood in front of him, unsure if she wanted to go sit next to him. "Uh, hi," she greeted as she raised her pierced eyebrow skeptically.

outfit.
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:31 am

Will looked up in surprise at the voice and a smirk graced his features. "Well, this is certainly a surprise." He then noticed her pierced eyebrow and he laughed lightly. "Acting out against the societal rules, Anya? I have to say, wouldn't have pegged you for that type of a girl." He couldn't help but add, "For what it's worth, it doesn't look too bad."

Motioning for her to sit next to him, he asked, "So what brings you here? It's not exactly a friendly place, you know." He shrugged. "And I have to ask, did you get this whole new outfit for me?" He teased. "Not that you don't look presentable, but it's quite contradictory considering the fact that I have some interesting piece of news," he commented vaguely.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:37 am

"I'm not acting out against society rules," Anya slightly scowled as she crossed her arms. To think that it had been almost a year and he was still the same and she voiced her opinion out to him. Shaking her head and removed her scowl, she accepted the compliment silently and stood up slighter as she blushed lightly.

Sure, her new look was quite... rebel looking but she was far from that.

Unsure if she should take a seat or not, her brain debated for a split second. Shrugging, Anya decided there was no harm in it and took a seat next to him.

"It's an unfriendly place that happens to have a good bookstore," she explained, hating that it was true.

Scoffing, she denied that the outfit was for him. "If it was, I would've made sure I came in a pair of muggle sweats and a simple t-shirt." Raising her eyebrow once more, Anya became curious.

"Interesting piece of news? What kind of news do you think would interest me coming from you?"
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:35 pm

"Really? Well, your new look says otherwise," Will remarked and gave the brunette a grin. Noticing her scowl, he said, "And you are still the same uptight girl, right?" For some reason, he found amusement in annoying her and just to get a reaction out of her. "You are welcome, by the way," he smirked as he saw Anya blush.

He nodded his head slowly. "Yes, I suppose that is true. But I wouldn't suggest you coming here often," he said as he remembered a recent fight he witnessed around the area.

"And yet, you still would have looked elegant," he said and chuckled softly. He knew that if he told her the news, she'd regret asking. But he couldn't prolong it any longer.

"I think it would interest you to know that you are engaged," he told bluntly, looking at her, "To me."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:19 am

"My look doesn't say other wise and I am not uptight," Anya snapped once more. "And really, why do you like to make me snap at you. I swear, if you didn't make me do that, we'd probably get along a little better and I wouldn't be.... snappy." She finished lamely.

Rolling her eyes, "And you would care if I came here often or not... because? I know it's not the nicest place around but considering my father is... my father, I'm sure people wouldn't dare lay a finger on me."

"I'm sure it'd look very, oh-so-elegant if I showed up with some of those short shorts, trashy tank top and trashy heels, right?" She mocked slightly at his idea of her looking elegant.

Anya froze, her throat drying and her tongue toeing up in her mouth. She stood up and took a step away from William slowly, looking at him with incredulous eyes.

"You're lying," she came up. "He wouldn't. You wouldn't. I wouldn't," She repeated the last two words over and over again. "You're lying and it's not nice to lie William. Did you know that? Cause you know, there's not fucking way that I'd marry you and you'd marry me. Be-because I have a boy and, and you and I are very different. "
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:13 am

Snow wondering around Russia, this had been her second vist here and she was being to like the place. As she walked through Zherdev Alley she noticed two people sitting on the lawn.

She sat a few metres away from them and pulled out her cream filled pastry and began eating it as she flipped through THE LATEST EDITION OF Witch Weekly, Snow tried to get lost in the mindless articles, but knew she cwouldn't be able to help herself eavesdropping on their conversation
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:28 pm

"What can I say, love? Eliciting these sorts of reactions from you is quite entertaining for me," Will commented casually but smiled slyly. "You just need to realize that I don't really mean to insult you. Just that you take it in the wrong way," he pointed and shrugged. "And really darling, you need better comebacks than that."

"For some unfathomable reason, I happen to like you and be concerned for your safety and hence the warning," he said, looking around the place. "People may know that but that doesn't stop them always, trust me."

He chuckled and shook his head amusedly. "No, I'd hate the trashy tank top and trashy heels. You're good with just jeans, top and a pair of sneakers, because honestly? I am sick of seeing girls in long fancy dresses and make up. And I could definitely get used to the piercing," he winked.

Will had been expecting this sort of reaction from Anya and asked her in a calm voice. "Why exactly would I lie to you, Anya? Especially about something as twisted as this. If I had a choice, I would have immediately said otherwise, because yes, as per the reasons you have given, we cannot get married. But it is what our parents desire, and I don't exactly want to get on their bad side." He sighed.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:32 am

"It should be entertaining on both sides.... and it isn't for the other so maybe you should try making both of us laugh," Anya replied with an annoyed look on her face. "And I don't take things wrong way... it's just the way you say it, that makes it sound insulting," she pointed out as she crossed her arms, ignoring his small insult one he comebacks.

Rolling her eyes, the Hrabrost huffed, "I see no real reason why you need me to be safe. Sure, I know that my name isn't always that valuable but... but I'm sure I can defend myself without actually having to put up much of a fight." Anya knew she wouldn't but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

"You're sick of long fancy dresses, heels and trashy cloths," she mused with a little laughter. "Maybe I should start wearing things like that so the ability to annoy me whenever you're around me, goes away. Hell, maybe it'll be you wanting to hide when you see me in something like that." Her finger went up to her pierced eyebrow, rolling her eyes when he mentioned it, "I like it and it was pretty easy to get used to it."

"Because you just said that you liked to see me react to your shit for your own entertainment," Anya replied, her voice slightly raising an octave by the end of her sentence. "I don't give a flying fucking shit of what my parents desire! And like I'd care if I'm in the bad side! I've always been on their bad side since.... since well..." she trailed off. The smart brunette had been realizing their change the moment they had allowed her to go to Hogwarts and actually payed for the trip.

Their constant gifts, they're drastic change in behavior, being feed a little bit more than usual, making sure she had the latest outfits and the most important one - the reason why they had stopped her daily curses and hexes.

"That's...that's why they've been so nice," she muttered to herself. Her eyes began to tear up, a few tears had been able to escape. "Well, I refuse," she finally stated. "I refuse to marry you! I have my boyfriend-" whom hadn't exactly asked her officially - "Who will be dissapointed to hear this and..." she had no idea how to finish it. What would Yefrem do if the information was told to him.
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:36 pm

"Then maybe you should learn how to handle a few jokes from my side," Will remarked and chuckled softly. "Besides, if you tried to insult me or annoy me, I'd merely be amused and I would hardly try to tell you to stop. I'd also like to mention that the 'way' I say things is the way I usually converse," he shrugged.

He raised an eyebrow at her and sighed. "Believe it or not, despite the irritating methods from my part, I don't want you to get hurt." He laughed lightly at the brunette's protest and said. "Without putting up much of a fight? That'd be possible only when you use magic and there's like, one or two bad guys, right?" He grinned. "But really Anya, I'm just warning you, that's all."

"Of course I am sick of that junk!" He exclaimed as though it was the most obvious thing. "I mean, who wouldn't be? I've been to so many fucking parties where girls have more make up than dignity. And honestly, it is pretty revolting to have to go through that," he muttered. "From what I remember, your behaviour was far more companionable that," he recalled with a smirk. "Then again, you might have changed; though I'm mostly sure you haven't." He nodded his head, "You do look nice, actually."

"I do like your reactions to my shit, but there's no way in hell I would joke about something that is so fucked up," he told her firmly and looked her straight in the eye. "I know you have been rebelling them for a long time and I'm sorry they placed in difficult circumstances before, but I did try arguing," he muttered.

Will ran a hand through his hair in frustration as the girl began to cry. "You think I want to marry you?! No offence, but I'd like to live my life first," he growled angrily, ignoring her tears, his anger directed towards his parents in truth. "Like I mentioned before, I would hate to force a woman into marrying me. And honestly, will you please stop crying?" He asked, sighing once more.

She wasn't going to get his sympathy. But he was willing to listen if there was a way to get out of this.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:54 am

"Well, maybe I don't want to," she replied hastily as she crossed her arms and looked away from him. Anya glared at the floor, finding it impossible to deal with the older boy. She didn't understand what she had to do to get rid of his snide remarks. Sure, he was... pretty good looking and all but she didn't think - or better yet, allow herself to get along with someone just like him. Even if he did have tattoos, something she had been looking at ever since she went to go get her eyebrow pierced.

"Well then, thanks for your warning, I guess," she said thankfully, still slightly apprehensive towards him. "You know, for looking out for me and all that stuff. I suppose I can't really expect someone to jump out of nowhere and save me, right?"

"Oooh," she taunted towards William with a smirk, "You are very sick of it. Then maybe I will go and do that." And even thought she had said she would, Anya knew that she'd never do such a thing in her right mind. "Besides, years have passed, people change, I changed and I'm sure I can find a way to find those clothes very comforting," she joked as she pointed her finger at him mockingly.

"Well apparently, your dimwitted arguments aren't working," Anya snapped angrily away. She was taking out her anger that had built over the years with her parents, her current situation with her friends and this, out at him and even if he had nothing to do with the outcomes of it directly out of any of the things, she felt pretty good yelling at him. "So try harder and find a better excuse. Tell your parents that you're in love with some other girl that's wealthier, prettier and has more accomplishments that I do!" the brunette tried to find multiple of reasons on how to end this but only that one had stuck into her head and had managed to come out of her mouth.

"Hey! Don't tell me what to do," she growled loudly as she wiped away the tears but they wouldn't stop coming. Anya decided to turn away, not wanting to look at him and didn't want to be told to stop crying once more.

"Just go tell them you met someone else," she sniffled, trying to sound as if she stopped crying.

ooc: super, duper crap. sorry!
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 pm

"Honestly Anya, is it bad for your reputation or something for you to get along with someone like me?" Will asked with a raised eyebrow. "I'm not trying to make you angry, you just keep assuming I am," he grinned lightly. "Look, if you want to see my friendly side, ask me anything you want to know about me, I'll tell you," he shrugged once more.

He shook his head, "No, you cannot actually. Besides, you don't seem to like to come here either, except for the books. As much as I admire your reading trait, you might want to find another place or not show up here alone."

The older boy laughed as he listened to the Hrabrost. "You'd show up in front of me wearing those hideous clothes with makeup and high heels? I don't think so, darling." He scoffed. "From what I've seen those girls wear, those kinds of clothes look far from comfortable. So unless you want to suffocate, you should probably stick to your current attire."

"Dimwitted?! I yelled at my parents for so long that they finally kicked me out of the house and told me not to come back till I've sorted my priorities and shit," he muttered in disgust. "If I tell them that, they will demand to see the girl and that time, my imaginary girlfriend won't be much of use," he said to Anya frustratedly.

He didn't understand why the fuck she was getting so worked up at him. It's not like this is his fault. Hell, like he mentioned before, he didn't even want to marry her! Or marry anyone for that matter. He so wasn't ready for that kind of commitment and obviously, neither was she.

"Just stop the tears and let's try to come up with a proper realistic solution, shall we?" He asked the younger girl, trying not to get angry at her or even at himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:44 am