Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Tik Tok

Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Tik Tok Empty Tik Tok

Post by Cicero Faragonda Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:49 am

Cicero walked down the street to a corner pub, he decided to take his lunch break to see Kayla, as he entered he scanned the room and noticed she wasn't there, he then walked up the bar and ordered a vodka shot

He slumped down at a table knocking back his shot, then looked at the clock it was 1 o'clock, Cicero started to become infuriated she was late, she told him she would be here by now
    Kayla Brians
    Kayla Brians
    Adult
    Adult

Tik Tok Empty Re: Tik Tok

Post by Kayla Brians Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Kayla ran down the street toward the pub where she was expected to be waiting for Cicero, but as usual she was running late. Sliding to a stop in front of the door she quickly fixed her skirt and collected herself before purging the door opened and stepping in side. Looking around she headed over toward the bar. As expected there he was waiting, and not looking to happy. “Sorry I'm late,” she said quietly, “I got hung up at work, then I looked awful and had too fix my hair.” she took a seat next too him and pushed her hair behind her ear before looking up at him the look of remorse clear no her face.
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Cicero shot a glare at Kayla wasn't particularly sure if he belived that she was held up at work "Yeah we all have work, you think your the only one whos busy" Cicero sat gruffley

He then signalled for the waiter to bring over another vodka shot, " So hows things?" Cicero asked, he was feeling in a pissed off mood already because Kayla was late
    Kayla Brians
    Kayla Brians
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Kayla Brians Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:22 pm

"Okay," Kayla spoke softly, "Kind of off with their only being two people at the clinic, and with me only being the receptionist person I can't help Tara that much." she said, "How have you been," She gave him a soft sweet smile hoping he wouldn't stay mad. She didn’t particularly like it when Cicero was mad, it was almost scary, intimidating. Placing her hands on the counter she wanted to reach over and hold his but didn’t she didn’t know why but she didn’t think he would like it if she did take his hand in hers.
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:45 am

Cicero nodded at Kayla's answer, then gave a grunt "Yeah work has been... ok I guess" he then glanced down at her hands on the table, he was reassuring to know she still wanted him, he was parnoid that she was always seeing some other guy

Cicero then pick up her hand and threaded his fingers in between hers "You know, I haven't seen you very much this past week" he then gently kissed her hand

"I guess you could say I have missed you"
    Kayla Brians
    Kayla Brians
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Kayla Brians Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:08 pm

"I could say I missed you too," Kayla said smiling sweetly at him. She looked over her shoulder back at the door. The smile disappeared and she looked back at Cicero and smiled once again. She felt as if someone was watching her and she was right. There was a sleazy man watching her obviously drunk, who didn’t seem to care that she was with Cicero but what she looked like. “Are you hungry?” She asked, “You don’t want anything else besides the vodka?” she brushed her thumb across the back of his hand, her smile softening.
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:48 am

Cicero watched as Kayla looked back at the door, he tried to work out what she was looking at, he couldn only see a sleazy man looking at her, his eyes became filled with rage, as he glared at the man he then looked back at Kayla

"No.. im fine with vodka, if it could get me through all those Russian winters its could enough for lunch" Cicero was distracted by the man filling his anger quickly building up inside of him
    Kayla Brians
    Kayla Brians
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Kayla Brians Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:44 pm

"Okay," She whispered rubbing her tumb across the back of his hand. "Ignore him," She said, "Most likely drunk, and I'm with you. He won't try anything as long as your next to me. He's to scared to." Kayla was trying to get him to calm down a little bit. It was as if his anger ratieate off of him, letting her know when he was mad. Though she couldn't always tell. If she could always tell when people were angry it would have saved her from a lot of trouble in the past, not only with Cicero but her family.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:03 am