Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sweet-toothed

Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Sweet-toothed Empty Sweet-toothed

Post by Felix Marten Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:18 pm

The day outside was nice warm summer with just a little bit of clouds that gave pleasurable shadow from time to time and a little breeze of refreshing air, that kept the temperature seemingly lower than it really was.
    Honeydukes, as always have been, were crowded mostly by children of all ages and cultures with ocassional more grown teenager here and there, either buying or taking care of the younger ones. Nonetheless, everybody was delighted in the sheer magical atmosphere created by all those sweets around them, for who does not love sweets?

Into that paradise walked a young boy looking somewhere around eleven and was smitten right away from the first view of that place. Never ever being into Honeydukes, let alone in the Hogsmeade to take care of himself, because his father had to attend merlin-knows-what-or-why at Gringotts. Not that he really care, but a small part of him wished to be there with him... but that part was long gone since he set foot into candy shop. Knowing he had a bit of time to explore the new unknown land known as Hogsmeade and that shining jewel in the land of not-so-sweet world he began wandering from shelf to shelf, jar to jar. With every passing second finding it harder to decide which to choose, which to try for there were to many treats for his sweet-tooth.

He wore simple black shirt, unbuttoned, unzipped charecoal jacket and black trousers. An outfit that might be a cross somewhere between classical and casual, but still well looking and pleasant to the eye if only one loved black shades of... black. Yet, the only thing that made him stand out of all the other customers and visitors was his expression. More like composed and serene than poker-faced, but let that not fool you I say, for this small deamon in a juvenile body was just as taken and jumpy as everyone else!

Last edited by Felix Marten on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Sweet-toothed Empty Re: Sweet-toothed

Post by Bristol Gilbert Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Bristol cartwheeled and flipped through Hogsmeed towards Honeydukes and giggling as she did so. Like any other little kid she loved candy. Getting to the door of the candy shop she opened the door and flipped once more inside walking on her hands through the store. She made her way towards the sugar quills and Berty Botts Every Flavored Jelly Beans. Bumping into another person, a boy in neutral colored cloths she fell over landing on her stomach. “Hey watch it!” she yelled narrowing her eyes at the boy. The young girl wore black skinny jeans with a Slytherin green tee with a picture of a snake on it and matching green converses.
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:59 pm

The small ruckus the girl made entering and inevitably appproaching just barely alerted said boy who with a mere luck avoided being on the floor next to th girl. How hard it is to keep focused on everyone and all the candy at the same time!
    He looked at the girl taking a clear view of her sprawled form on the floor. She was angry, right? He made a mental sigh, before deciding to follow his grandfather's lessons even if his father would disagree.
    "Oh yeah? I was not the one hands-walking in a room full of people" He said with small smirk in neutral noice. Hell with it. This girl should not touch candy if she was so jumpy even witout it. Merlin knows what would happen when she would get one!
    "You are so jumpy and angry that I doubt even a whole box of chocolate frogs and two fists of sugar quills would tame you." he said mockingly looking at the girl not even intending to help her get up, a wicked plan forming in his head. It would be so fun to get her irritated...
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bristol Gilbert Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:06 pm

“No but you should have been watching where you were going! You really think I can see through my hair when it’s hanging in my face? Oh and when I’m facing in the opposite direction?” She was still glaring at him from the ground. Getting up she dusted herself off quickly and pushed her way past the rude annoying boy. She skipped over to the candy she was in search of. “Boys are so stupid she said swearing to herself if he said another thing to her about the fact that she didn’t need candy she would turn him into a frog or make him dance uncontrollably.
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:18 pm

"And who in the world walk on her hands in a room full off candy? If you need help getting something on the lower shelves you should ask!" he said with conviction and then joined in the search to just a second later add "And no we are not, or at least I am not!"
    He felt like smirking but he know it was not possible. Why would he smirk anyway? Showing emotions was too overrated...
    "Anyway, what's good here? I was never at Honeydukes before?" He said taking a short glance at her before looking back through a box of cherry bomb sticks and lemon bubble bars.
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bristol Gilbert Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:27 pm

“Well first you could learn how to use your words properly,” Bristol called behind her and rolled her eyes, “You’ve never been in Honeydukes before, and then you can buy just a little of everything. What isn’t good for you is good for those you hate. Oh here try this one!” She called throwing some cockroach clusters at the boy and smiling devilishly. The Cockroach Clusters were said to have real cockroaches in them. “Oh how about these?” she said and some exploding bon-bons joined the cockroaches. This guy was really stupid, and Bristol hated stupid people. She grabbed a fistful of Sugar Quills and a few boxes of Berty Bott’s
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:45 pm

He put those away not even taking a care, her smile said him everything. Why did kids were so... he couldn't even find a proper word for it. "If you recomend those to me then why dont you try them as well, they look like something you would like." he said pointing a finger at god know what that was she gave him. "I dare you to try those".
    A gut feeling said him to hex her candy with a vomiting curse and bring a camera for sole purpose of documenting it. Only he didn't know that hex, neither he got a camera with him. Whatever, by the looks of her tee and that snake of hers she would attend... Hogwarts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:41 am