Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Youth of the nation

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Youth of the nation Empty Youth of the nation

Post by Manda Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:47 am

Flooing to the ministry, gave her some weird looks from the workers. Obviously, they were wondering why a sixteen year old with dirt and grime, tear stained cheeks was doing in the ministry.

Going to the Ministers office, Kait stumbled over her words as she asked, "C-can.. Can I see... the minister?" Kait asked, glad that she stopped crying.

"What is your business here?" Asked the lady, frowning. "Go away, and go to the department for family issues, or what ever you have."

"I met the minister! She told me to go to her if I need help!" Kait screamed, already put up with this woman. "Now, you go to the minister who is only about twenty feet away and saw, Kaitlen Grayson wants to speak to her now!" If Kallie didn't hear her, Kait would be surprised.

The lady flustered, she walked up to the office and that's when Kait decided to sit on the desk, rubbing her eyes.

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Youth of the nation Empty Re: Youth of the nation

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:08 pm

The calm was shattered by yelling.A blotch of ink dripped down on to the file as the quil hovered over the paper, pausing in its motion of writing to listen to the words being said.

The woman frowned. She wished to know who was distrupting her ministry.

Looking down at the mess she had made of the paper, Kallie Nikkala swore and quickly grabbed her wand to spell it off, before storing the treasured item away, and leaving towards the sound of the voice with quick, determined steps.

"Maria what is-" her cliped tone was cut off as she caught sight of the girl sitting on the desk. Her frown deepened, and her eyes darkened with concern.

"Kait! What happened."

She had extended the invitation to find her if she was needed again, however Kallie had never expected the girl to take her up on it, and she had certainly hoped that it wouldn't have been curcumstances as dreadful looking as this one appeared, that caused the young girl to show up.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:10 am

Looking up at the minister, Kait was surprised that the minister remembered her. Then again Kait yelling her name probably awakened some memories.

Shaking slightly, Kait wiped her eyes. "S-sorry to b.." Kait took in a deep breath, and scolded herslef for not having any self control. "Sorry for bothering you, there was no one else I could go to."

Looking away from the blonde hair woman, Kait had a sudden urge to walk away. TO keep her sorrows to herself, and not bother anyone with her troubles.

"Can you help me... find a place to live for the rest of the summer?" Kait asked hesitantly. Then she remembered the owl she got that morning, Kait thought about how tired that owl was. "Oh, and I got a owl. About improper use of magic." Shrugging, Kait realized she just used magic. "Oh, and I just used magic before this, but I was protecting myself."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Kallie looked at the few people gathering around, and frowned at them all, holding out a hand to the girl.

"Its not a problem," she said softly, "Why don't we go to my office, and we can work this all out without any prying eyes."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:56 am

Looking at the hand, Kait instinct told to not accept it. Looking at the people looking, the red head hopped off the desk, wincing at her twisted ankle. She didn't remember when it got hurt.

Following the minister into the office, Kait sat on a chair and looked at the walls, avoiding her eyes.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Kallie looked the girl over slowly, accessing her wounds. She didn't seem that injured. Just a few scraps and bruises. She seemed more shaken up than anything else.

Muttering a few healing spells, she wandered over to her cabnet, fiddlign through things until she found what she was looking for.

"Calming draft," she siad softly handing it to her, "It will make you feel better."

"Now, if you're okay with it, you could tell me what happened, and I'll make sure everything gets all settled."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Feeling her wounds heal, and her ankle fine again, Kait relaxed a little. She didn't remember the last time that her instincts showed this much. Over the years, Kait had learned how to control her instincts around trustworthy people. Though, after she was no longer kidnapped, Kait was a bit weary around others.

Her mother attacking her though, out to kill her... it had took most of her self control.

Drinking the potion, Kait relaxed a bit. She didn't close her eyes though, she needed to see everything right now. Deciding to tell the minister what happened, some of the story anyways, Kait took in a deep breath.

"The one who gave birth to me," It was hard to think of that woman as her mother, "never had really liked me. I am a spawn, in her words, of the devil. My father. She has always hit me occasionally... but I always hit back harder. When I went to go see her, she..." Pausing, the girl drew her knees close to her chest. "She was drunk. As usual. She just wasn't thinking clearly... She..." Unable to finish, Kait buried her head crying silently.

Maybe if she didn't say it directly, it didn't happen. Maybe all of this was an illusion, a dream.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Kallie kept her face reserved, blank as she listened, even though on the inside she couldn't help but feel spikes of anger at each word. Parents... had she ever met any that hadn't seemed to fail at their job.

She wasn't sure she would ever be a parent herself - could anyone imagine her with a child - but she would never do anything too... even her own crappy parents had never done that.

Sighing, Kallie didn't push. Instead she pushed her chair back from the table, and made her way back over to the girl. Sitting hesitantly on the arm of the chair, she slowly wrapped an arm around the young girl.

"Shh, its okay - thats enough. If thats all you feel up to saying, that's enough," she spoke quietly. "Don't you worry about the use of magic - I will deal with that myself. As for a place to stay... do you have any other family at all? That you'd feel comfortable with staying with?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Kait tensed up at the form of comfort. Even though everything read this was safe, it was safe, Kait was still tense. Gripping the hand on her shoulder, Kait breathed in and out. In and out.

It was time like this she wished that nothing happened between her and Frodo. And her and Lena. But no, Kait's pride and anger kept getting in the way.

The red head wondered how to say Game was... too busy. "My sister Iris, she lives with her adoptive parents. And my brother, he is too busy. My father is dead, thankfully. I am not aware of any grandparents."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Kallie nodded her head slowly, "It is most unfortunate, then that ones family can not be relied upon more frequently."

This however, was something that she was use to. She had been the only reliable member of her family. And even then, she had since gotten fed up with being reliable to her parents.

For a brief moment she felt guilty, and then she shook the thought from her head. It was their job to take care of her, not the other way around.

"Well, for the moment... if you should wish, I can offer my own abode. Its rather empty, seeing as I spend far too much time here, but Pebbles is always around, and she's a sweet old elf, and I can make a knowing effort to be around more often should you wish it."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Sighing, she let go of Kallie's hand. Her mind seemed very aware that she was not in danger finally. Continuing to take in deep breaths, Kait stayed quiet for a few moments after her offer.

Live.with.the.minister?!

Kait at first had thought Kallie would put her in a orphanage, which obviously was wrong. Then the red head thought about what she should say. She first thought about saying that she didn't want to be a bother. But her past experiences with this kind of stuff, her arguments never worked.

"Why would you offer me a home, minister? You hardly know me." Kait was thinking about admitting about her drinking habit, but quickly got rid of the thought.

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Kallie shrugged her shoulders, "I believe everyone should have a place to stay... it would of course be temperary until we find you something more adaquate. I'm afriad I'd end up being an awful gaurdian."

"However, from what I've seen you are a good kid, and I wish to offer you as much help as I am able to do so."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:57 pm

"Kallie, After my mother, any guardian would be better." Blinking, Kait sighed. "Good kid? I'm not sure. I have so many problems. My friend Lora would just say, they don't matter. But I'm not sure."

Looking at the minister, Kait saw that the minister truly meant her words. Deciding, her place would be better than the streets, Kait sat up straight. "I accept. But I am going to tell you this, I have two pet snakes... but don't worry, I will pick up after them. They mostly like hunting anyways." Kait was thankful that she let them free in some woods, where she will go pick them up after this. Kait wasn't sure on how the ministry will react when they see a teenager who is a Parselmouth, a dark gift. With two poisonous snakes.

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:46 pm

"We all have problems," Kallie said simply, giving a shrug of her shoulders, "Doesn't mean we're not good people... it just means we have things we need to deal with."

She listened to the girl and gave a slight nod of her head.

"As long as they remain well behaved, and leave my own pet alone, I do not mind what they do."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:31 am

Sighing, Kait leaned back in her chair, shaking her head. "I hate life." Looking at the minister, Kait gave her a thankful grin. "Thank you so much. I promise I will behave the best I can but... I am used to having a free reign."

Extremely happy, Kait fought back the urge to give her a grateful hug. "Thank you." Realizing that she was probably holding back the minister from her work, the red head frowned. "Sorry about holding you back from your work."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:32 am

Kallie nodded her head, "It is not a problem dear, and I am sure it will be a learning curve for us both."

She paused for a moment, and then nodded her head, "Now if there won't be anything else... Pebbles!."

With a pop, a small, aging house elf appeared in the room, and bowed to her mistress.

"Can you please take Ms. Grayson here home, and show her to a room. She will be staying with us until further notice."

Nodding again, the elf turned and reached out a thin hand to the girl. "If 'ur ready Miss."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Standing up, Kait couldn't believe she was actually going to be living in a house where somebody actually cares for her. "Thank you," Kait repeated, smiling.

Accepting the hand, Kait vanished, feeling like a the world wasn't leaning on her so much anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:08 pm