Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Turn Up the Bass [Open]

Turn Up the Bass [Open] Empty Turn Up the Bass [Open]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:15 am

Even outside the club she could already feel the bass beating in her veins. She smiled and walked in where she promptly squealed as the bass' thumping grew louder. Hopefully, the songs would only get faster. Hollie rolled her eyes and sat down at the bar, grabbing a drink of water. She wouldn't have any alcohol unless offered, even then, she may be a bit cautious. The Gryffindor just didn't want a hangover tomorrow morning.

She found herself tapping out the beat on the floor with her toes. The girl peeled herself away from her seat and onto the dance floor where people were parting slightly. She wasn't sure if it was because they thought she was stunning or if they were afraid she'd end up whacking one of them in the face while she danced. Probably the latter although she'd never let that happen. She danced, surprisingly well, finding a new dancing partner every few minutes.

After about half an hour she swayed as she walked back to the bar for another glass of water and a break from dancing. She rejected any alcohol offered to her and hoped someone would sit next to her. Even if they didn't talk to her, that would be fine.

Oh look, another outfit!
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Turn Up the Bass [Open] Empty Re: Turn Up the Bass [Open]

Post by Hugger Harris Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Tucker smirked as his hips moved along with another lady who was in his arms. He has had girls fling them selfs at him all night since he got in here. He didn't even know where his shirt went too. But the girls on the dance floor eanted a bit of his buffness. He smirked at them and let go off the crowd and went to the bar.

The bartender looked offended at his half nakedness, But Tucker grinned like a cat. He ordered a fire whiskey, getting away with it. He leaned his back against the bar and smiled at the girl who was sitting alone.

"What's a girl like you being all alone?" He asked with a gleaming eyes.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:34 pm

She blushed as a boy sat next to her and began speaking. She turned to face him and smirked, "Maybe you should find out." She turned away, still taking glances at him. One glass wouldn't hurt. She ordered a firewhiskey and turned sideways to face him, the tips of her hair fading into a bright red. "Here's a better question," Hollie began, leaning towards him, "Why are you shirtless? The bartender doesn't seem to be pleased." She took a sip of her firewhiskey and laughed, "If you want to know why I'm alone, you have to put in some effort.

Hollie gave another smirk, "Get away with firewhiskey, too? I don't really think anyone minds it. People these days, honestly." She rolled her eyes sarcastically. "What's your name anyway? I'm Hollie. Hollie Carter," she said with a smile.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:49 pm

"I am shirtless beacuse the girls on the dance floor ripped my shirt off somewhere and I can't find it darhlin. You should be with someone, a pretty lady like you should be longed after by boys." Tucker said woth a wink as he took a mouthfull of fire whiskey and swirled it down.

"Of course i get away with being served," Tucker said as he leaned over to whisper in the girls ear. "Between you and me, I turn 17 on september 13th, not far to go." Tucker purred into her ear and then leaned on the bar again with a grin.

"Well hello Hollie, I'm Tucker, Tucker Harris. Upcoming 6th year at Durmstrang. I know you go to Hogwarts. I have seer genes you see. I draw out the future you see." Tucker said with a smile to her.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:33 pm

She rolled her eyes. "And people wonder what girls do. Rip people's shirts off, obviously," she mused. She blushed again when he mentioned she was pretty. "Most people expect me to make myself look unnaturally beautiful because, well, I can," the Gryffindor said with a shrug.

The girl kept herself from flinching as he neared her face, liking the firewhiskey on his breath. "September thirteenth," she repeated and tilted her head, "What do you know? We share a birthday."

"Seer huh?" she smirked. "So you must know I'm going into my sixth year too." She wanted to move the bar stool closer to his but almost cursed at the bolts that held it in place. They didn't want people too close did they? "Maybe you could transfer to Hogwarts next year," Hollie suggested as she took another drink out of her glass.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:45 pm

"Well, what do you know, same birthday huh?" He said with a small husky laugh. He ran a hand through his hair with his strong hands. "I'm a different type of seer you can say. I can only draw out the future with scenes from the future, but also the past. But also, I can minipulate metals, stone and glass. watch!" Tucker said as he downed the rest of his fire whiskey and held the glass in the palm of his hand.

It started to crack and started to float in small pieces around his hand. It fell into dust on his hand, then it started flowing in the shape of the glass it was. And with a small pop, it was back to it's normal glass shape.

He smirked at her face. "So yeah, your a 6th year. snap on that one darhlin. I would but, ogwarts doesn't offer the subjects I need to train in physical strengh or magical combat." Tucker said with a shruck as he ordered a sex on the beach.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:10 pm

She downed the rest of her firewhiskey and decided to go with a cherry margarita. "You know, you seem pretty nice. I'd like to see you more," the Gryffindor mumbled trying to inch him out of his seat.

"That's pretty cool," she smiled, her hand trailing down his arm. Hollie continued with trying to drag him towards her.

"There's always the room of requirement, though. Anything you desperately need is in there," she murmured with a grin, "Seventh floor corridor, been in there a few times myself and almost exploded the room once."

"Want to dance?" she raised an eyebrow, her body almost against his and her foot tapping out the beat. Hollie smirked, "Or do you need more alcohol?" She was already out of her seat and he was just about out of her seat. "It'll be fun," she added, hoping he would dance with her. He was different than every guy she had met previously, though he probably had done this last night too.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:34 pm

He felt her hand tracing down his arm. He didn't shudder at all and Tucker smiled and leaned down to whisper into her ear again. "I should one you darhlin, I'm not a very nice man when it comes to relationships. I have been called many a times a womanizer. The warning's there, but I would love to dance with you Hollie." Tucker said as he pushed of the bar and held out his hand to the girl with a ture smile.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 pm

She smirked, "I don't mind, I just need to forget a few things. Namely my mother. Bloody idiot." The girl laughed and walked onto the floor with him. "I'm horrible with relationships so, eh," she murmured to him. She stared into his eyes only to look away blushing as people danced around them. She couldn't love him anyway. Between moving out of her mother's apartment and her summer job it just wouldn't work. She was even worse with long distance relationships. 'No,' she thought to herself, wrapping an arm around Tucker. "You know, I used to go to Beauxbatons and live in Paris. It seemed to perfect," the girl pulled herself up to his eye level with a smirk and planted a light kiss on his lips.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:42 pm

What was it with his staff serving those underage? Sometimes he just thought the old him was far too forgiving. Silently he finished his glass of blood, licking the excess of his lips before running over to the bar in the blink of an eye. "Do you see those two people dancing on the dance floor Charles?" He asked the man behind the bar. He was older then Merle by around 25 years but that didn't stop the flash of fear that shot across his face.

"Yes?"

"Do they look of age to you?" He asked calmly, his face almost taking on a smile. That was a sign of when he was at his most dangerous.

"No."

"THEN WHY DID YOU SERVE THEM IDIOTA?" He growled taking hold of the front of his shirt as his fangs slammed down into place. "I shall deal with you later Charles." He promised as he smoothed the mans shirt out. "Carry on."

Now his attention was turned to the kids who thought they could make a fool out of him in his own club. "Having fun children?" He asked as he appeared beside them. "I shall give you 10 seconds to take your mortal bodies out of my clubs before i have to get someone to carry them out in body bags." He threatened with a smile.

Admin Arsen:
    It's against site rules for underage drinking, forumotion have complained about it before so don't let me catch you doing it again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:28 pm