Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Summoning il mio angelo (Tovia)

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Summoning il mio angelo (Tovia) Empty Summoning il mio angelo (Tovia)

Post by Aspen Salvator Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:58 am

It had been a day since Aspen had last eaten. That last demon had been a feisty one and was much stronger than she looked and so got away sooner than he'd anticipated. but as he returned home that night he found not only demons had been there, but angels too. Who knew angels even existed? But now he knew he wanted a taste. He'd tasted the blood of a human, a demon and now he was heading for angel. Whatever made him strongest, he wanted it.

So he sat in the middle of the maze gardens with a bowl before him filled with all the needed ingredients to summon an angel. With one final ingredient, a lit match which he threw into the bowl the bowl exploded into a burst of bright white light causing him to shield his eyes. Once the light was gone Aspen stood for a few seconds adjusting his eyes back to the new light wondering if it had worked. If it hadn't he knew one demon who had a death sentence.
    Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Summoning il mio angelo (Tovia) Empty Re: Summoning il mio angelo (Tovia)

Post by Tovia Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:21 pm

The angel had been resting when the call had been made. The summoning had ripped the angel from her current location in a sicking whirl that had been completely unexpected to the young creature. The female's feet found there way to soft ground- the male's body was still damaged for it's last "adventure" and was seemingly useless at this point.

Her red curls still settling into place, Tovia blinked through the light she had created to see a familiar figure. A human she had sensed in Djinn's home. Strange, she hadn't expected trouble from the demon-eater.

"Hello, young one," The heavenly creature said softly, "Where did you learn the summoning spell? It's quite annoying. I would prefer if you asked me to join you next time. You interrupted my show,"

A gust of wind carried the girl's skirt up and about, but she made no movement to stop it. Blinking slowly, Tovia turned her gaze to the sky. "What is it that you require?"

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Aspens eyes had not yet recovered as he heard her voice. He smirked at the nickname but let it pass none the less. He supposed compared to an angel he was young. "A crossroad demon. It's amazing what they can find out but i'll be sure to remember that for next time." He said as he caught her scent with the gust of wind. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath savouring the flavour before appearing behind the angel.

"You smell... different." He said taking her hair and brushing it from her neck. "I take it you know who i am and what i do?" He asked.
    Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tovia Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:10 am

The man was grinning at her in a strange way Tovia did not understand. She was older by eons, but still failed to understand the human expressions. He- Aspen- was eyeing her in a way predator watched prey, taking in her scent.
    "You are Aspen, the one who works for Djinn," HTe angel replied. She tilted her neck back slowly, away from his touch. "I know you are one who eats demons, but I do not know why I was summoned here."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:31 am

His eyes narrowed at her definition of who he was. He didn't work for anyone. "Im on loan to Djinn, i don't work for anyone." He corrected. He didn't remember much from his previous life but he remembered enough to know he didn't work for anyone.

"You know more than i expected. Has anyone ever tasted angel blood before?" He asked coming to stand before her.
    Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tovia Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:04 pm

"Of course I know," Tovia leaned her head back, exposing the white, freckled skin on her neck. She draped a hand off his shoulder and gave a soft chuckle. Humans were tenacious and audacious, especially this one.

"Angels have been killed before. And I believe, once, blood was used in a ceremony, but no one has ever tasted it,"

Then, she leaned forward again, her orange hair falling to her chest. The hand at his shoulder rose to his lips. "Only a taste, please,"
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Aspen considered that for a second. "Knowing too much is dangerous you know." He frowned tracing a finger a long her neck. He couldn't wait to try this one but he knew without a doubt she was powerful, he could feel it radiating from here. He just wondered whether he was fast enough to leave before she tried to attack him.

"There's a first for everything right? We could make history." He smiled tracing the back of his hand over her cheek. "Just a taste." He nodded as he brushed her hair aside as his fangs came down into place. Before she had time to back out he sank his teeth into her neck and was instantly in heaven. Demon blood was great but even that couldn't compare to this and he just couldn't get enough.
    Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tovia Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Tovia mimicked his loving gestures, caressing his cheek softly. The angel seemed at peace, despite the fact she was about to give her blood to a strange man. She didn't even flinch when the man leaned closer.

"History isn't made. History makes." she said, tilted her hand back slightly to give him room. "Just be wary of- Ah!"

Tovia's legs wobbled beneath her, causing her to fall against Aspen. Clinging on to him, another sound of displeasure escaped her throat: the only way to ask him to get off.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:57 am

Aspen smiled, so the angel knew how to act. Or maybe she just copied what she saw, either way he couldn't care right now as his thoughts filled with the thought of her blood. He could think of nothing more than how good she smelt.

"Whatever you say." He nodded, anything to get what he wanted faster. He was done with talking now he just wanted her blood and he wanted it now. Nothing was going to stop him now he'd got the smell of it.

As soon as her blood reached his tongue he was in deep ecstasy and he couldn't help the deep groan of contentment that escaped his lips. His arms circled her waist to support her as he was no where near finished yet, not even as she cried out could he bring himself to stop.
    Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tovia Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Tovia squirmed for a second or two, growing bored of this position. Besides the fact that his groaning made her feel extremely dirty, her body was starting to feel wobbly from the lack of blood. Her hand went to caress his jaw, first with a soft lingering touch. Then, she clamped her hand down with a force the delicate body shouldn't be able to produce. Not quite hard enough to break, but hard enough to bruise the man's skin. The angel could have easily lifted the man, but refrained... for the moment.

"I wish for you to get off," Tovia demanded, a smile coming to her face. What an odd scene!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:46 am