Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

, euphoria

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

, euphoria Empty , euphoria

Post by Rora Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Lena couldn't stop chiding herself for the past couple of days. The bruise, red and fat on her nose, was a constant reminder of the beating she had received from who was once her friend a few days back.

In an attempt to hide her bruise, she pulled off a What Would Hazelle Do With Bruises for the first time. After shoving what felt like four pounds of concealer on her face, she decided to finish it off with the shiny lip balm she found in her drawer which fortunately matched the colour of her skin.

The heat was shining on the blonde's face, and with the beads of sweat on her face the Uchitel doubted her five-minute remedy would last any longer.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

, euphoria Empty Re: , euphoria

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Daniel was puttering about the square, looking for fabric, thread, accents, or anything he can use to pass his time in karmas home. The fact that he and aragorn were no longer together gave him a lot of free time. Free time he had to fill. Daniel absolutely dispised doing nothing. And this gave him the opportunity to get back on track with his designing. Spying one of last years exchange students he smiled. A chance to take his mind off things.

"oh hello." he said, not waving because of the yards of fabric in his arms. "lena, right?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:39 pm

The Uchitel heard someone call her name, and her body tensed. Was it Kait or one of her adversaries, out to get her?

No... she had never heard that voice before. The voice sounded a little boyish, and last time she checked she knew no one with that sort of voice unless she counted Timo, who she hadn't seen in a year.

She tried to calm herself down, and turned around to face the direction in where she heard the voice was coming from. Her breath, however, continued to hitch, but she managed a small smile at the boy.

"Yeah," she replied, "yeah, I am."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Daniel half smiles. She seemed distraught about something. He sets his fabric on the ground and holds out a hand. Noticing the caked on concealer he sighs.

"im Daniel Heartford by the way." he looks around "are you a native here? i moved in with some....friends and i dont really know my way around. maybe you could help me out?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:11 am

"Native of Azorat?" questioned the blonde. The mere thought of such a notion brought a sly smile on her face, "well, no, I'm not a native, but I like to think that I've seen every nook and cranny of this place so... I'm close enough to be one."

As discreetly as she possibly could, she smeared some more of the molten concealer onto the area where her bruise was supposed to be.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Noticing the blonds need for so much make up made danni cringe. He hated when women did this, it made them seem unfulfilled as people. Danni smiled when she said she could help him. He'd help her in return

"you know, theres an easier way to cover up whatever it is youre hiding. i had a lot of practice with that" he gave a small chuckle as he spoke
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 am

Lena's heartbeat came to a halt when the boy saw her bruise. She wondered what he would make of it. It relaxed, however, when he told her he would help her with it. Thank Merlin she was feeling nice that day.

"Y-You'd help me?" the blonde mouthed, mostly out of shock, "w-wow... thanks. U-Um... how can you help me, exactly?" She laughed shyly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:01 pm