Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Restless

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Restless  Empty Restless

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Faye was tired of sleeping, she was tired of just sitting there.

She was tired of dying.

Grumpy, and restless, she threw herself out of her bed and began to pase the small enclosed room. They were still keeping her secluded, kept away from dangerous germs that her body couldn't handle.

It was why she was stuck. It was why she was bored.

She wanted freedom.

She wanted something different.

Part of her just wanted this to be over with.
    Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Restless  Empty Re: Restless

Post by Minos Hansoff Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:50 am

Sodding hell, thought the ex-Hitrost, sodding hell.

It wasn't his fault that he had fallen ill with a fever for the third time this week and had to visit the healer yet again. This time, the healer had settled on a Muggle remedy of shoving ice on his forehead to numb the pain, but instead it made his brain freeze, his mind still.

Considering that he was in St. Mungo's, Minos thought that he might as well visit his sister. Sure, he didn't like her... much. Because they were related and even though she was a traitor, he found it in his heart to harbour some positive feelings for his sister, no matter how minute they are.

It took him a while to find her ward, particularly because half the nurses kept lying to him over where she was. In the end, he stole a directory out of the nurses hands and looked through it to see where she was.

"Feeling well?" he called, knocking his fist on the door.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:01 am

Faye, her thin frame stopping, turned her tired face to the boy. She tilted her head slightly. There would have been a time when she had shown her surprise at this particular visitor, but honestly she was too tired to bother.

"Oh, I'm just peachy," she drawled rolling her eyes, "Dying's a real bucket load of fun."

She looked the boy over and raise a thin pale eyebrow, "I could ask you the same question, it looks like."
    Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Minos Hansoff Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 am

"I never knew dying was so fun," Minos deadpanned coolly, "in that case, why don't I die with you - no wait! Dying isn't fun, isn't it?"

The boy then flopped down onto a chair at the end of the ward, and crossed his legs. He somehow made sure his ice pack stayed in place, "It's a minor fever, dear dying sister. It'll be over in a day or two."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Faye flopped on her bed, rolling her eyes at her brother's attics but not exactly getting as annoyed with him as she usually did. He wasn't being particularily mean... he was just being... himself.

"Oh, you doubt that endless potions, some of which that cause more pain than the sickness, having to hide away from any germ that could kill me faster than the cancer, and just watching yourself waste away is fun? My oh my brother dear, you are so observant."

She slide up, so she was proping herself against the wall, and looked at the boy from across the room.

"Well at least one of us is getting out."
    Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Minos Hansoff Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:28 am

"And that one person will be me," Minos grinned, though he really couldn't help being a cocky bastard. The prospect of his little sister dying was daunting, but he did question something. "Wouldn't you have to be let out for school, though? Surely your ailment can't stop you from receiving your full education."

He then tilted his head in an attempt to play with his ice box. This conversation was reaching to a new level of boring. "Remember the boy in your bedroom a while back? Are you two still on lovemaking terms?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:03 pm

"I hope they do," Faye responded with a slight shrug, completely ignoring his first comment. After all, he had been a cocky bastard her whole life, such a comment was nothing new. "But honestly... I think... they are giving up or... perhaps not letting me back is not giving up. I do not know."

"Who-wha-" a blush crept into her usually pale cheeks, and she cleared her throat uncomfortably. There had only ever been one boy in her room, and nothing... "Treshawn and I were never on 'lovemaking' terms."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:27 pm