Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Maelstrom | Closed

Pieter Popov I
    Pieter Popov I
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Maelstrom | Closed Empty Maelstrom | Closed

Post by Pieter Popov I Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Maelstrom
    A scene or state of confused and violent movement or upheaval

When he walked into the building, no one turned their heads. No one asked him what he was doing there, and no one even looked at him twice. Such was the magic of polyjuice - no one would suspect this man. This is why "Cooper" found it so easy to make his way to the minister's office. He had made an appointment with her, after all.

He paused just outside her door, looking at the man coming out of it with obvious disgust. Brock Cox matched the look easily, staring him down before brushing past him with a growled "Cooper". He didn't bother answering, instead moving into the office and letting the door slam behind him, leaving him and the minister alone.

Gaze running suspiciously over the room, the man moved toward the Minister's desk, narrowing his green eyes at her.

"If your Head Auror threatens me again, I will take back everything I'm about to say." He said, his voice full of barely suppressed malice. Having studied the person he was portraying extensively, Papa knew his habits, his tones, almost everything about him, and the things he'd been doing within the ministry. Had he the sudden urge to do something stupid, Papa would have offered the man a metal for putting so much added pressure on the Ministry itself. The Mob and Mafia were benefitting greatly from the petty distraction, whether he knew it or not.

"I am willing to settle for putting off my investigation, for as long as there remains no proof of your obvious affair." He said, meeting her eyes squarely. "But should our loyal Head Auror hold a gun to my head again, I will have him held in contempt until he rots, and investigate every single move you make until you die."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Maelstrom | Closed Empty Re: Maelstrom | Closed

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Kallie childishly threw her pen across her desk, unable to hold her frustration at the man who just left a moment longer. What did he honestly think was going to happen? It was Cooper for the love of god.

The man was a child. Harmless to everything except her reputation. Of course, the things he believed were in fact complete falsehoods.

Taking a deep breath, she managed to form her features into a blank slate before the second man came in for his meeting.

"There will remain no evidence, Mr. Cooper, for as I've repeatedly told you, what you seem to believe is going on, is in fact not. going. on."

She glared for a moment, and then rolled her shoulders.

"As for whatever behaviours Mr. Cox seemed to see fit to take," she frowned slightly. Although she had heard nothing of this from Brock - though why would he tell her? - she could see him doing so be a possibility. Although she wondered if it was just perhaps another falsehood made by Cooper. Brock may be many things, Cooper's actions, until late, had done little more than amuse him. It seemed rather reckless for him to have whipped out weapons for such a thing, "I will make sure that he refrains from doing them again, and gets punished accordingly."

She pushed back her chair, and smoothed her skirt out before holding out her hand to the man, "Now if that is it?"
    Pieter Popov I
    Pieter Popov I
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Pieter Popov I Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Nodding, he extended his hand, clasping it around hers and shaking. With a quick motion, he dug the small disillusioned thumb blade into a vein in the back of her hand, knowing that the venom would become effective immediately, paralyzing her entire body.

"I fear, dear minister, that is not, as you say, it." Green eyes sparkling impishly, he let go of her hand, taking the time to tie her hands behind her back and blindfold her. It wouldn't do to have her knowing where she was when she arrived, would it?

Placing an old bowler hat firmly on her head, "Cooper" stepped back, looking over her with slight satisfaction. "It has been nice talking to you, minister." He said, knowing that she would be beginning to feel light headed at around this time. "I will see you soon." He turned his back on her as the bright blue light of the Portkey on her head flashed, and he was left alone in the office.

Making his way through the door, he put a decidedly unimpressed look on his face, and walked out of the ministry of magic. No one thought to stop him this time either.

And thus, the Minister of Magic went missing.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:03 pm

A stab of pain and then nothing. She didn't even have time to react to the pain before she found she couldn't move at all. Although her body was stationary, her mind hadn't stopped racing at all.

What- what was happening? Cooper... Cooper couldn't have done all this. Cooper wasn't smart enough for any of this... Cooper wouldn't have-have.

If she could narrow her eyes she would. That wasn't Cooper.

Despite the fact that she knew it to be useless, she tried to protest, struggle as her arms were pulled behind her. As childish as it was, she wanted to spit on the man.

Her head began to swirl as her eyes were covered and she heard the man speak. She was having trouble focusing on anything. Though there was one thought that was sticking out in her brain she needed to - to -

Just before the Portkey finished glowing, whisking her off to god knows where, the woman tipped forward, banging her desk hard enough once to send all of its contents jostling, and the one cup that Brock had left on the edge of her desk - it had been bothering her the whole time - fell.

Its smash was the last thing she managed to hear before she disappeared from her office.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:26 pm