Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Overprotection

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Overprotection Empty Overprotection

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Casey walked into the Three Broomsticks, waiting for Danniel and Liam to meet her there. She grabbed a small corner booth and sat cross legged on a bench, asking a passing waiter for a water. She wasn't much in the mood for butterbeer today. Absently, she ran her fingers over the long thin scar on her left forearm, shuddering and looking away out the window when she caught herself. She stared out the panes of glass as a light rain began to fall.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Overprotection Empty Re: Overprotection

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Daniel was walking to the three broomsticks when it began to rain. Lovely. reaking into a run so his clothing and hair would not be ruined. Swearing to himself and ducking under building roofs for protection, he really wished he had an umbrella. Wait... he was a wizard.

"accio umbrella" he muttered quietly, catching the object that flew into his hand and opening it with a smile. he was saved.

He walked into the pub a few moments later looking for casey. shaking the excess water off the umbrella he spied her and went and slid into the booth with the casual danni grin that had been gone for months.

(okay so two options for an outfit, too lazy to make one today so
    option 1: https://media.photobucket.com/image/chris%20colfer%20(kurt)/jpin2224/chris%20colfer/93362044.jpg?o=5
    orrr
    option 2: https://media.photobucket.com/image/chris%20colfer%20(kurt)/zomb13bride/48746199.jpg?o=10 )
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Casey turned away from the window, grinning at Danni. "Hey Dans, how goes it?" she asked, glad to shed her melancholy thoughts. "So I heard you wanted to officially meet the bf?" She rolled her eyes, grinning. "Between you and Alex, it's a miracle I'm not locked in a tower somewhere, cut of from all male contact that is not my pseudo bro/ gay best friend. Liam's coming eventually."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Daniel chuckles slightly at his friends joke. This boy, liam. He had heard many stories and was just concerned.

"im pretty excited to meet him" daniel said with a smile. The happiness was sort of faux, but nobody had to know that.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Instantly, Casey was concerned. She saw his smile, but he didn't feel happy. He was concerned and sad. She leaned forward. "Are you ok Daniel? You know you can't hide your emotions from me. Sorry, I can't help it... Yet. I'm teaching myself to turn it off. But right now I know you're not happy. What's wrong?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:25 pm

"nothings 'wrong' persay..... just some difficulties in love. im in a new relationship yet i still have feelings for aragorn." he smiles "but todays about you my friend, when is mr liam supposed to be here anyways?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Casey shrugged. If he didn't want to go into detail, fine. She sighed at his question. "I don't know. He hasn't been around lately and I'm not sure where he is. I don't even know if he got my owl. He just... Disappeared last year." She ran a hand through her hair. "I don't know what to do anymore."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Liam ran through the rain hurriedly he was late, he hated being late but so many things had happened during the year he found himself losing track of time. Stopping at the door of the three BroomSticks Liam kneeled over and tried to catch his breath, running a hand over his newly shaven head, pushing the door open he let the warm air the hit him still his water soaked form and proceeded to walk toward the the booths. Liam could see her familiar chocolate colored hair and fair skin and felt his heart clench, he was a selfish bastard and he knew it, she was facing him but didn't notice him yet, he walked slowly over to the table and he was in her line of sight over her friends shoulder. "Casey...." he said threw numb lips.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Casey glanced up at the sound of her name and hers eyes widened when she saw Liam. "Hey Liam," she managed. Her brain went blank. What should she say now? What does one say when to one's long lost boyfriend when he reappears? "You're late." She cringed mentally. That's what she came up with. Way to go, Captain Obvious. "I mean just a little, it's ok!" she amended hurriedly. "Yeah, um, Liam this is Danni, my friend. Danni, this is Liam, my boyfriend."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:29 am

Liam cringed and smiled rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry I left you waiting" he knew she'd know he was talking about before, the many months of his absents. Walking over to stand just behind Casey he placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled politely at Daniel, " It's a pleasure to meet you Daniel, I'm sorry for my late arrival" Liam nodded and pulled his wand from his pocket, flicking his wrist he drained his clothes of water before sitting next to Casey, and starring at her apologetically, while taking her hand under the table and squeezing it.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:34 am

Casey ducked her head, blushing. "It's ok Liam. I forgive you." She knew what he meant and she did forgive him, because she also knew how much he loved her and how much he was sorry. She gripped his hand when he sat next to her, unsure she would ever let go. "Next time you leave," she whispered so that only he could hear, "I'm coming with you, whether you like it or not." She laid her head on his shoulder and smiled a bit. "So, how have you been?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:39 am

Liam's lips quirked into a small smile, he planted a kiss onto Casey's forehead and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "I won't leave you alone again" he said quietly. "I've been okay, but I felt empty and I think we both know why...How have you been?" he asked calmly even though his heart was racing, he could hardly believe he was sitting with her in his arms after so long.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:44 am

Casey snuggled into Liam's arms, happy to be here once more. "I've been good. Helping people with romance troubles, learning spells and stuff, thinking a lot. Sometimes too much. Often about you. Same ole, same ole."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:48 am

Liam smiled "Same old Casey" he pulled her closer and breathed in the scent of her hair, a familiar, comforting smell and he sighed. Running the hand that was around her down her ribs he grinned knowing she would try to escape once she knew he was planning to tickle her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:56 am

Casey elbowed Liam in the side, hard, then shot him an angelic smile. "We're in company Liam, behave nicely. That includes no tickling. We're ignoring Danni." Turning away from him pointedly, but also concealing a smile, she turned to her friend. "So Danni, what's new?" she asked with a deadpan expression.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:32 am

Daniel had zoned out over the course of the conversaation the two were having. He was running the events through in his head. Her boyfriend was late, and not even a little late like she had told him. He snapped out of his thoughts and smiled when he was spoken to.

"oh nothing much really...just been trying to catch up with my shopping and get a little work done. Living with Karma is wonderful..... its just seeing aragorn every day is a tad distracting but you know, things happen." he gave a forced laugh after he spoke "casey, do you mind if i speak to liam alone?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:48 am

Casey rolled her eyes and got up. "Who needs actual brothers with you and Alex around? Don't kill him, ok? I just got him back." She turned away from the table, but put her hand on Liam's shoulder and leaned down to whisper, "Time to face the firing squad, and he's not going to be quite so forgiving because he's not madly in love with you. Good luck." She patted his shoulder, then wandered over to the bar to chat with the bar tender, Madame Jillon.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:33 am

Liam's eyes widened as he watched Casey walk away, a slight panic rising in his chest, but he pushed it away and faced Daniel with a squared expression letting him know he was listening, though the other part of his mind was zeroed in on Casey. Releasing a deep sigh to relive the pressure he was feeling in that moment.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Daniel sighs.

"liam you seem like an okay guy, but i'd like to lay down some ground rules if thats okay?" Daniel said forcing a smile. He didn't really trust liam but he'd give him the benefit of doubt.. The poor fool was trying to pull off a shaved head. Nobody daniel had ever met could make that look good in the slightest

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 8:40 pm