Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Parlez-Vous Francais?

Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Parlez-Vous Francais? - Page 2 Empty Re: Parlez-Vous Francais?

Post by Roul Bélanger Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Roul nodded his head, "A very sad day indeed. There was a whole meeting about it, it was a complete fiasco."

"Maybe I did, Lancey," he laughed, "Maybe I just didn't get caught. Speaking of Beauxbatons, they were charming enough to give me employment."
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:29 pm

"I can imagine," Marianne laughed, shaking her head.

Raising an eyebrow, she giggled. "I guess we'll never know, will we?" Her eyes widening, she tilted her head up at him, searching for a hint of a joke. "Really? What are the chances? You're not the only one they were charming enough to give a job. I'm going to be the Head of Prideux and the Magical Beasts Professor."
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Roul grinned slightly at the look on her face, "Now what would I gain from joking about that Lancey. They really did think I should have the job. Though, as charming as I am, between you and me, I'm not sure how the school survived without me for so long."

He swung from his branch then, and let himself fall to the ground, landing easily in a crouch.

He smiled up at her, "Well then I guess we'll get to see so much more of each other."
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:53 am

"Maybe someone waltzed in and replaced you while we were gone." Marianne suggested, smirking up at him. "And for all we know, he's more charming than you are."

"Yep," she grinned down at him before shimmying down the tree to stand by him. "And I'll be outranking you." She smirked, pushing his shoulder softly.

Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Roul gave her a smirk and salute, "I shall have to remember that. Maybe you might just be able to catch me, breaking rules one of these days."

He gave a wink, and turned, "I'll see you around Lancey."
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

Post by Marianne Delancy Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:02 pm

"I'll be on the lookout," she said cheerfully, bouncing on her heels. "But I don't actually expect to catch you. Not unless you start slipping up, Belly."

Waving, she gave him a salute with her other hand before continuing along the path in the opposite direction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content