Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

hide my wings tonight (thirdies)

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

hide my wings tonight (thirdies) Empty hide my wings tonight (thirdies)

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:34 pm

Rolling her shoulders back, Savannah kept her gaze planted firmly on the skies. It was interesting how nervous she was to fly outside of class, but in class it was the most simple thing ever.

She flew.

Partly because she had to, but there was a Professor in class, and he wasn't about to let her get killed by the Whomping Willow.

Everything would be fine.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

hide my wings tonight (thirdies) Empty Re: hide my wings tonight (thirdies)

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Storm practically ran to Flying. Not because she was going to be late or anything, but she just felt like it.

The girl smiled slightly.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:02 am

"Hey Storm Clouds." Savannah said, turning around at the sound of the girl's approach. Giving her a little smile, she glanced back up at the sky for a moment before flicking her gaze back to the redhead.

"Still think happiness makes you weak?"
    Stark Ryx
    Stark Ryx
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Stark Ryx Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:19 am

It was a nice day. Great for flying, in his opinion. He just wanted to take to the skies and-

He paused at the edge of the field, eyes going to the two girls there as he cocked his head to the side. Gryffindors. Third years. Too young for him. What a pity, one of them looked kinda fetching.

Striding over, dark brown eyes set to smolder, the 17 year old smiled a welcoming grin at both of them and each of them, his broom held loosely over his shoulder. "Hello, and welcome to Flying." He looked around, as if for a professor, before he once again remembered that it was him teaching. Him. Teaching. How perculiar.

"Let's just take to the skies yeah? We'll figure it out once we're up there." With another smile, he swung a leg over his broom and kicked into the air, coming to a stop about fifty feet up.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Glancing up at the professor, her eyebrows knitted together. He looked a little young to be teaching them, didn't he? But then, all their professors seemed to have gotten younger. That had probably made the seventh years very happy.

Just fly? She was already liking this professor. Giving him a grin, Savannah pulled herself onto her broom. Glancing up at him, she ignored Ava's comment to fly higher than him. Levelling out at around thirty feet, she hummed to herself, zooming around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:18 am